It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orb Caught On Tape Tonight !! Ghost hunt !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 05:07 AM
link   
A couple of friend's and I went on what we call a ghost hunt. Basically, we visit local hot spots in hopes to see something, or experience the paranormal.

I invited a friend who had never come, so he brought his video camera.

The place was down a trail behind a church. The place is VERY active. More on that later..

Anyways, my friend was recording here and there, and during one of the segments, a red ord appeared! It moved around a bit, then it went off screen so we couldn't see it anymore.

None of us had seen it while we were down there, it only showed up on tape! I had never believed in orbs until tonite.

Anyways, I'm not sure how to get the video in a format so that it can be uploaded to the internet so I can share it. I have a bunch of friends with computers, so I'm sure I'll find someone who can manage it.

There was another spot we went that we may have picked something up on, but we aren't sure yet. Going to do more investigating.

Anyways, about the spot. A few things......Feelings shared by the group; confusion, panic, fear. All of which instantly subsided the moment we left. All 4 of us were drawn to the same off the path, so something was there. It felt....not very....right. (best way I can explain) Smells kept changing, and there were warm and cold spots.
This is possibly the strangest occurence I have ever seen, and I have never seen anything like it.....

There was a place down that path that was really dark. Both due to the fact that it was night, and that it felt DARK. After watching it a bit, the darkness was growing and going back. Kind of like the tides coming in and out, only with the darkness. All 4 of us witnessed this, so I know it wasn't just me. So, we got some flashlights to see what was going on......When the lights were shined in the area, the light seemed to be halted mid air. AS if there was some kind of barrier. I decided it best not to press on, and we left the area after a couple of hours of being there......We all had the feeling that we were not welcome.

[Edited on 1-5-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Congratuations! AND holy #! WAY SCARY S H I T! U wouldn't have caught me there! AH! LOL!

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by jameo131i
Congratuations! AND holy #! WAY SCARY S H I T! U wouldn't have caught me there! AH! LOL!

The guy who came with the camera didn't come anywhere near as far as we went. His batteries were really low (doh!) so we were only able to tape for about 5 minutes.

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 02:52 PM
link   
wow thats luck, if he only got to tape for five minutes, yet he still got something. Nice!!
try and get the video on the computer so you can show it to us.

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I'll try, but I don't have any video editing software. I'll have to find someone to host it for me. Any volunteers?

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I may have overlooked it-what kind of video camera did your friend use? Is it regular or infrared? I'd like to get one of those nightshot camcorders for ghosthunting.

I've been ghosthunting many times, though it's been a few months. The weather is warming up, so I imagine we'll be hitting the cemeteries and abandoned houses soon.

Hopefully you can get that clip posted, because I'm very eager to view it. Take care.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I 2nd that bangin, obviously you allready know we both have slight interests in this.

Please get this clip posted 'grankor'

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 01:03 AM
link   
He was using a regular cassette tape camera. Dunno what the technical term is. Its wasn't infrared or anything. Didn't have ANY lights, so you really can't see anything except the orb. There wasn't even a lot of sound that came through, oddly enough.

A note on the cemetery....We video taped a cemetery near us, and got nothing. Also, nobody in our party sensed everything. It was very calm. About 12 years ago, when I was still in school, I heard a rumor that the place I visited wasn't the original location of the cemetery had been moved.

Quick question for you guys, I don't have anything to record the video onto my computer, not sure if I know anyone who does. Even then, I don't have webspace to host it. If anyone can record and host it, I'll send a VHS tape. I'll try and take pictures of the screen with my digital camera, cause I can at least get those on. The video is at my friend's house, so look for those in the next couple of days.

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 08:59 PM
link   
We'll be waiting with anticipation!!

new topics

top topics

join