It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Year of the hungry: 1,000,000,000 afflicted

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by SurvivalGearDepot

I have my bulk nonhybrid seeds but not sure to to prepare them to last for 20 years. Any advice?

I have tons of Spam, garlic spam, hot and spicy spam.

Deer estrogen and other weird survival stuff, snares, turkey calls but never used one and 1 year long term food supply.

Lots of bartering supplies like hard liquor and ammo. I dont own a 22 but have lots of 22 it was on sale, last year on September 15th 2008 the big doomsday.

Do you have an online store? I buy most of my stuff through emergency essentials, but first aid supplies at the dollar store. They now sell large back packs for 25 bucks. Huge bob's!

I must admit with all I have I still feel like mortgaging the farm to buy more but wont.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

20 years isnt doable to the best of my knowledge unless you have access to a subzero environment, like the seedbank they just built above the arctic circle.

I have a small online store that keeps me busy, and adds extra income plus it gives me the ability to get my own stuff at wholesale costs

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Wholesale costs! You cant beat that. You are quite the Entrepreneur! This is the best time in history to start a business like that. I just put our 4 grand on one shipment from bulkfoods.com. At the time it was free shipping now it's still only 4,50 for any size order.

Those trail backpacks I mentioned have a 75.00 value, for 25.00 ea. No kidding very durable, waterproof and have the inside frame but has tons of room, with exterior loops for extras.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

For only having a soft launch a week ago with limited inventory since I'm doing it alone, business has been pretty good so far. Done close to 2k in sales with only a little more than 100 products listed.

Anything Maxpedition is going fast. People are buying any good quality backpack/bug out bag they can get their hands on

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Be prepared for huge sales the last day of June and September and shortly thereafter. Trust me on this. Have plenty of inventory!!!

You'll make bank!

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
When the food supply is effected you know it is getting bad. I feel like the number of grocery store robberies is going to rise. People have to feed there kids.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by honda_queen

Yes but think of this scenario. All the grocery stores would be sold out in less than an hour then boarded up, same with gas stations and banks.

Scary isnt it?

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join