It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by The Killah29
If we want to fix the problem, we need to kill off the warlords of the third world countries, and replace them with a stable government, not the crap they have now.
The warlords take about 90% of the food coming into the country for themselves and leave the other 10% of the food for the rest of the country.
Originally posted by SurvivalGearDepot
reply to post by Sentry-
Why dont you buy a farm and grow food with the sole intent of feeding the poor?
That would be a good start
Do we really want to send them food so that people survive, procreate and make more people who cannot feed themselves?
Originally posted by SkitzoFrenic
We need less people in the world...
These countries with a population of 1 billion or more, it's sickening.
We need to controll the population...
I personally say we could do with 5 Billion less people on this planet.
We are like a virus, spreading and infecting this planet, sucking it dry like parasites.
Originally posted by C0bzz
reply to post by ImaginaryReality1984
I don't accept it because it keeps beying said for the past 150 years. You should try reading the link in my sig.
[edit on 4/6/2009 by C0bzz]
Originally posted by tim1989
The world is #ed. Why did I have to be born now, I'm only 20.
This could explain why there are secret underground bases around the world. So when the world turns to # the rich and powerful will go into hiding.
Instead of coming up with a solution we rather let people starve to death. Well if this is the world I'm going to live in, I might as well kill myself now. I don't want to imagine the world when everyone is in chaos because of the lack of food.
Riots, fights, murders etc happening everywhere. But it's not the people fault, it's the people in power. It's because of their brainwashing and manipulation the people don't see what is really happening.
The government should release the free energy technologies they have been buying up and locking away. We are doomed because of a small amount of peoples greed.