It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

High cost of fines: Lawbreakers hit with long list of added charges

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by parisinflames
By the way what business do you run? I'm in Redford quite a bit.

just look for the one with the big orange sticker on the door

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by parisinflames

Well friend, I used to own a place called JZ'S Collision & Customs. Formerly called Browny's Auto Body Experts, est. 1987. Was a full service collision repair facility and custom body & paint shop. My location was on Wormer Rd. just NW of the Telegraph and Plymouth intersection.

I had to close my business about 10 months ago. I'm still in and out of my building there, but will likely soon lose that too? I have a friend and customer that is a Detroit cop named Atiba. Actually, I still have his 1970 Bonneville that I restored for him.

As for the Redford cops, there were many. Nobody specific to name, but I sincerely appreciate the offer! Let me know if you happen to need anything related to my profession? My paint work is A1 and basically anything to do with cars is my thing.

Peace.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 06:04 AM
link   
As I understand it, every ticket is the result of the government viewing you as a "criminal". The ticket is for a "Criminal Action". When you get a ticket for going 1 mile or 10 miles over the speed limit you are being labeled as a criminal. Walking his dog, on public land, has resulted in his being labeled as a "criminal". The fine (tax, tribute) being assessed is part of the income system of the city/state (for Caesar, for Rome). One reason it is never viewed as "Civil" offense rather than "Criminal" is that there is no fine under civil. A fine is a form of punishment in criminal matters. No money making. if it's civil. Just as a gangster of old went to wall street and then stated "I'm in the wrong racket", a roman tribute collector of old, looking at today's various government scams would have to say "and people really accept this?"!

Under the constitution there are two criminal jurisdictions: Common Law, International Maritime. Common law requires a proof of crime or body of evidence (corpus delecti). It requires an injured party. Maritime only applies to maritime contracts. Neither of these applies to such a condition as a traffic ticket. Further, the State can not claim it is the injured party and then be judge and jury. Any crime over $25 has an option for trial by jury in Common Law. Therefore there is no criminal jurisdiction available to the court that is constitutional.

So, how can the government make money on you? Simple, the government/court makes up an fake authority! They may call it admin or statutory. But the truth is, it doesn't lawfully exist. That is, it is a fraud, that is perpetrated not just on the individual person but on the judiciary. Because, the judiciary, believes that the "criminal" has fallen into a fictional (statutory) court by implied behavior ( or failing to stand up for their rights). If the person simply signs the ticket, they are falling under the implied authority of the court (city/state). They become a ward of the court. And the court can prosecute them even to prison based on an unconstitutional fiction.

However, the victim (criminal) can recover with a proper handling of judge in court. But the best way to handle the situation is up front by first sign the ticket with "Without Prejudice". This preserves your "personam" under the Bill of Rights and makes it clear to any court that you have not waived your rights under the law. You have not defaulted to an implied authority that can do what they like with you. Note that having a lawyer for situations like this is pretty much an admission of accepting the authority of the judge as you are buying into the legal system ( the Vatican Templar crown court system). You are entitled to know the kind of jurisdiction/court you are in. If you end up in court, you still have to manage the situation so as to pin the court into dismissing the ticket or facing a guaranteed appeal and possible costs way in excess of their profit margin.

Note that when you sign up for drivers license, W4, put your child in day care, etc. you are putting yourself at risk of falling into a psuedo (article I, statutory) court. Always sign "Without Prejudice" first. This also means that you have signed conditionally and they wanted you to sign unconditionally implying (to them) that you have accepted their almost unlimited authority over you.

This information is summarized in part here. www.freedom-school.com... there is some good information on the Uniform Commercial Code here also

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by ReelView

As I understand it, every ticket is the result of the government viewing you as a "criminal".

So, how can the government make money on you? Simple, the government/court makes up an fake authority!

NO one is innocent.

Every citizen is a potential criminal.

Everyone is a prisoner to the oppression that has creeped into our society. THe cheerleaders for this oppression are probably the most ignorant of all. Freedom is an illusion that can be striped away from you if you don't play along.

OBEY, OBEY, OBEY

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zerbst
reply to post by parisinflames

Let me know if you happen to need anything related to my profession? My paint work is A1 and basically anything to do with cars is my thing.

Peace.

I could use some rust that just started to show on my rocker removed on my 94 firebird formula. Car was mint until that surfaced

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join