It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Air France Flight 447 - Timewave Zero Correlation

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by nydsdan

I have a question about the way this works though. I am familiar with the program and I even have a copy of the DOS version as you do. What I am trying to figure out is what the function is which defines the harmonics? I imagine you have already worked it out, so I wanted to save myself some of the work. For instance, we see the two graphs you posted, one is 4 year span in the 1700's and it corresponds to 22 days in 2009. So there is a 66.363636 : 1 day to day ratio over the span of a couple hundred years.

Like, if I went back to the 1100's would I find a 265 year period that is a harmonic of this same 22 day period in 2009? I am just wondering how you were able to determine the harmonic.

There may be an easier way to pinpoint the harmonics/resonances. I personally do it manually using trial and error. I type in a date, then specify a timespan. If it's too brief, I expand it until it matches the current cycle's timespan. So that way there's no specifying ratios, just making a physical comparison of the graph and matching it accordingly. Since I pretty much know where I need to be looking, it doesn't take that long.

As for the second part of your question, only specific points in time are resonances of the present - first and foremost right now we're lined up with the late 1700's. The next cycle is much further back, 13,000BC, and the one before that is 967,000BC due the the fractal nature of the cycles.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
How is the starting point determined?

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Evasius, could you elaborate and/or expand on this:

Originally posted by Evasius

As for the second part of your question, only specific points in time are resonances of the present - first and foremost right now we're lined up with the late 1700's. The next cycle is much further back, 13,000BC, and the one before that is 967,000BC due the the fractal nature of the cycles.

I'm not sure I get what you are saying here. Only certain points from the past will resonate with the future? Really? Why? Why those points? How do you figure this out? Or am I wrong about what you've said?

This is still the greatest thread I've come across. Thanks for all the intriguing thoughts!

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
What does it has to do with AF447?

Occult crap.

I remember ten years ago, doomsday was scheduled in 2000, but it didn't happen.

Next is now 2012. And gues what: It won't happen for sure.

What numbers will come next?

Go away with such weird numbercrunching nuisance.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by qwertz
What does it has to do with AF447?

Care to read my lengthy introduction to this thread?

Occult crap.

I suppose asking you to read about 'crap' is a pointless exercise then.

I remember ten years ago, doomsday was scheduled in 2000, but it didn't happen.

Next is now 2012. And gues what: It won't happen for sure.

What numbers will come next?

Go away with such weird numbercrunching nuisance.

What I find odd is that it took more effort to post your nonsensical criticism on this thread than quietly saying to yourself..."BS."

Either research it properly, or leave us to wallow in our "occult crap" as you put it.

Rather than stopping by and letting one rip during our discussion, why don't you put in some effort and at least attempt to support your opinion with some relevant information?

I have said this before and I will state this again - this has nothing to do with the occult. This theory is based on the Ancient Chinese I-Ching which was (and is):

one of the oldest of the Chinese classic texts.[1] The book is a symbol system used to identify order in random events. The text describes an ancient system of cosmology and philosophy that is intrinsic to ancient Chinese cultural beliefs. The cosmology centres on the ideas of the dynamic balance of opposites, the evolution of events as a process, and acceptance of the inevitability of change.

This is not occult. There is no religion/pseudo-religion associated with it. It's a philisopical text that attempts to explain reality as it's most basic and most complex levels.

I have also stated that I do not believe this is a 'doomsday prophecy' as many assume with this theory. It marks a major turning point in human history and evolution...NOT the end of the world.

You know sometimes I feel like 'Time' isn't the only thing repeating...

[edit on 8/6/09 by Evasius]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by DangerDeath
How is the starting point determined?

I assume you mean the start of the entire wave - according to what I can gather, it evidently tracks from the proposed Big Bang up until Dec. 21, 2012.

I found a section in McKenna's True Hallucinations that correlates the evolution of the universe with our own evolution (what the wave is tracking):

That is what the timewave allows one to predict, that there are conditions under which events of great novelty may occur. There is, however, a problem with it. Because we suggest a model of time whose mathematics dictate a built-in spiral structure, events keep gathering themselves into tighter and tighter spirals that lead inevitably to a final time. Like the center of a black hole, the final time is a necessary singularity, a domain or an event in which the ordinary laws of physics do not function. Imagining what happens in the presence of a singularity is, in principle, impossible and so naturally science has shied away from such an idea. The ultimate singularity is the Big Bang, which physicists believe was responsible for the birth of the universe.

Western religion has its own singularity in the form of the apocalypse, an event placed not at the beginning of the universe but at its end. This seems a more logical position than that of science. If singularities exist at all it seems easier to suppose that they might arise out of an ancient and highly complexified cosmos, such as our own, than out of a featureless and dimensionless mega-void.

Science looks down its nose at the apocalyptic fantasies of religion, thinking that the final time can only mean an entropic time of no change. The view of science is that all processes ultimately run down, but entropy is maximized only in some far, far away future. The idea of entropy makes an assumption that the laws of the space-time continuum are infinitely and linearly extendable into the future. In the spiral time scheme of the timewave this assumption is not made. Rather, final time means passing out of one set of laws that are conditioning existence and into another radically different set of laws. The universe is seen as a series of compartmentalized eras or epochs whose laws are quite different from one another, with transitions from one epoch to another occurring with unexpected suddenness.

Most puzzling are the predictions the timewave theory makes of near term shifts of epochs made necessary by the congruence of the timewave and the historical record. The timewave seems to give a best fit configuration with the historical data when the assumption is made that the maximum ingression of novelty, or the end of the wave, will occur on December 22, 2012. Strangely enough this is the end date that the Mayans assigned to their calendar system as well. What is it that gives both a twentieth-century individual and an ancient Meso-American civilization the same date upon which to peg the transformation of the world? Is it that both used psychedelic mushrooms? Could the answer be so simple? I don't think so. Rather, I suspect that when we inspect the structure of our own deep unconscious we will make the unexpected discovery that we are ordered on the same principle as the larger universe in which we arose. This notion, surprising at first, quickly comes to be seen as obvious, natural, and inevitable.

In other words, the timewave tracks our entire human history so far -- from the creation of our physical realm, to us, and ultimately, our transcendence beyond it. The entire expanse of human time mapped on the graph has been building up to a shift from what has defined us as human beings throughout history and what we will become in the future.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Intriguing thread!!

I have a question: If the timewave begins with the big bang and ends on Dec 12th, 2012, by what method were the time wave segments determined? As in.... what decided the amount of time from beginning to end, and then the compression in which it repeats again?

Thanks!!

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Fascinating thread.
I just had to register here to throw in my 0,02€:

If you are not used to handling these concepts, it might help to think of consciousness as just as basic a building block of the Universe as matter, energy, time or space.
And just as inseparable from the others as they are respectively.
We humans are the local broadband of what we call reality, so to speak.
We are Big Everything observing itself and thus collapsing potential into function.
The more we see, the more there is and the faster the fallout.
Of course there must be a zeropoint...

No need to be afraid - it's all perfectly natural, hehheh!

And so breathtakingly beautiful.
Like looking down into a perfect rose.

Then:
What are feelings?
What is exformation?

A singularity is unknowable.
I can't think nor talk about it

Just as the core of existence always will be a paradox.
Ask any truly creative human, where he/she is during the process of creating...

Despite all the collected science of all times - you'd still be lost without your gut feeling.

Thank you all for a really interesting read.
If I'm incoherent it's because of excitement

I was kinda born with he spotting-patterns-thing.
Felt like a curse until I stumbled upon the ancient knowledge á la the Mayan Calendar.
Now I see threads like these and it somehow turns into a blessing.
Makes me feel love.

Peace to all of you & your loved ones.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
edit: haha it was nothing, my mistake.

[edit on 8-6-2009 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by starscape

These are the major cycles (visible in the "Timewave Cycles" image on the previous page, and page 1). These sections hold the major resonances that carry over from level to level in the approach to zero point. There are however cycles within cycles that carry with them relationships that I haven't worked out yet (but others may have). Gregg Braden in his work "Fractal Time" seems to have worked out all the cycles, but I haven't put that to the test yet.

Below are the major resonances with April 17, 2009. As you can see they really only started carrying coherent meaning in this cycle (given we have a better recorded history of the 1700's as opposed to 13,000BC). Also, to get the each subsequent graph, you'd have to zoom in on the very end point of the preceding graph - it's a fractal representation.

Approx 1,000,000BC
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d5633162df6d.jpg[/atsimg]

Approx 13,000BC
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1bc2fee3c400.jpg[/atsimg]

July 4, 1776
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2c34504a35b9.jpg[/atsimg]

April 17, 2009
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d9abcd2b5cee.jpg[/atsimg]

Nov. 30, 2011
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/838fafeb29f2.jpg[/atsimg]

December 21, 2012 (approx 10:08pm)
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6e3d36fee392.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

Sorry if I came on a bit agressive, but I think almost everyone on these forums, by now, realises that there is a memetic manipulation agenda, long in history, deep in implications, subtle in implementation, that is thrust upon us by our sociopathically insane elites. Because of this interpretation which I, and a lot of others, share, I am hyperskeptical of anything that can be used as prophecy and population control. And the timewave fits this reality. It could be used for fearmongering, manipulation, disinformation and who knows what else, so, that made me skeptical of your intent, which I think overall is healthy, if possibly not very nice. If you're intention was to match the forum decoration I hope my post showed the negative aspect of such a decision. Yin and yang. Even without the visual cue I probably would have posted a warning against false prophets, something I do often in threads such as these as they pop up on the internet. It is not personal.

We do however agree on a lot of things regarding timewaves and fractals so I'm not rejecting the thread, just throwing up caveats because these things, cosmologies, new physics, alternative world views, can and have been used to manipulate people who are pure of heart but somewhat gullible in mind to do things that are not in their best interest.

There does seem to be a fractal cyclical structure to time, if it is winding down to a zero point for a restart of if it's just the smaller scale within the bigger one (ie, a smaller pattern mirroring the bigger one at some zoomed out scale) I don't know, but the timewave is something I will keep under scrutiny.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Cariaddi

The Timewave is based upon the I Ching, which relies heavily on the number 64 (There are 64 hexagrams within the King Wen sequence), and one day corresponds to one line in a hexagram. A hexagram then equals 6 days - multiply that by 64 and you get 384. The preceding cycles of time or formulated by simply multiplying again by 64 - it builds upon itself:

64*384 days = 24,576 days = 67.29 years
64*24,576 days = 1,572,864 days = 4,306.36 years
64*1,572,864 days = 100,663,296 days = 275,606.74 years
and so on...

Also, here is a page that illustrates the deeper complexity of the timewave mathematics (written by Peter Meyer - the developer of the software):

The Mathematics of Timewave Zero

[edit on 8/6/09 by Evasius]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
If all this is true, then just imagine the last year, it would be hard to catch up to all the changes, and then the last week.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
So, if my understanding is correct on this. Timewave is pretty much a spiraling fractal? I can see time being mapped out like this in my head, at least. It gets tighter and tighter as we narrow on to the zero point. Every epoch correlates to the next one as it gets tighter. Does the A Matryoshka doll or a Russian nested doll, make a good metaphor?

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by PontiacWarrior
Does the A Matryoshka doll or a Russian nested doll, make a good metaphor?

It makes a perfect metaphor, as long as each following doll is divided by 64, not just smaller.

Anyway yes, the linear timewave does look a lot like this:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e967beb415c3.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
We can't really position Big Bang in time
I mean, scientists have tried to and got some 10 on -42 or something seconds close to it.
The idea of Big Bang is an attempt to avoid admitting there is such thing as the Metaphysical (God if you want, but I prefer Force). So they keep trying to reach it "on foot". This theory doesn't really consider "quantum leap" as a possibility. This quantum leap could happen any time, but it cannot happen at all if time is perceived in linear fashion - that means "in time at all" because time is linear perception of all input we get.

However, human history can be presented in a linear fashion and by deduction one can arrive to the resonant events and construct this wave. This is what I meant when asking where you position the beginning of one wave-cycle, lets say the one which begins ca 5.000 years ago, where exactly? Is this point relative or absolute. Because if it's Big Bang, it is absolute, but we cannot determine exactly when that happened (some 15 billion years ago).

It makes sense to position this absolute point at the end of time. But, again, this position cannot be relative. So one must decide where to place it, and then you will get these waves, no problem with that.

Like in the experiment with a pair of photons or electrons, when attempting to determine their spin, a decision has to be made about the spin of one of those two particles, then we will know the spin of the second one. Without it, it is not possible to observe the phenomena (spin).

So, decision making is the key to understanding this time wave if it is to be used as a "tool". Decision making is an act of creation because it involves force, it is an intervention withing the given "material universe". That is the quantum leap. Decision making is the metaphysical feat, because it is creative (like chance, or stochastic method).

This is the same as with understanding I Ching. Picking one of the 64 hexagrams in divining is left to "chance". The reason this chance "works" is due the fact that any of those hexagrams can be applied to any situation, because all of them are a condensed holistic philosophical view. They all have the same structure, which can be understood by means of applying "fractal" or "holographic" logic. They are mirroring each other on multilevel, just like this time wave.

I have read Armstrong's text (It's Just Time) and it appears that there really are cycles in whatever is going on in politics or economics. All the graphs show this. Perhaps this tool is most applicable in economics, because it is so well documented and graphically presentable. This "structure" of events is also given in I Ching hexagrams, all the ups and downs of a possible situations are there.

Here is the link to Martin Armstrong text "It's Just Time". He arrived to this theory by observing repeating movements in the markets. Later he became aware of Mandelbrot's work, and works of the others.

www.contrahour.com...

Obviously, in order to predict events, we must have a complete database of relevant events. This only seems to work when applied to global events. Armstrong claims that events on all levels must be in resonance in order to predict future events.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I'm AM NOT trying to be funny here because I'm finding this a bit difficult to understand and I really am interested in this. Is there someplace where I can read up on "timewave zero correlation for dummies?" Thanks.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by DangerDeath

Great post, and thank you for the link to "It's Just Time," I'll read that when I get a chance.

I think what McKenna was going for with the Big Bang corrleation was that the cycles could be multiplied by 64 all the way back to the beginning, whatever that might be. However, the timewave would obviously only be made relevant (and would actually only exist) once a conscious entity or collective was there to observe and interact with the passage of time. Perhaps even time only exists as a result of us (or a universal conscious entity) perceiving natural changes and dubbing it with the term 'time.'

In the first few paragraphs of my first timewave thread (TWZ - a closer look), I personally define the timewave as:

a code embedded within time itself. It connects natural time with conscious time and gives a level of meaning to all events...The Timewave cannot exist without both natural time & conscious time (the conscious perception of its natural flow)...The timewave is literally a skeleton over which conscious reality can form, like a wire frame model.

So I feel that it trully began with consciousness - either our's or some more advanced entity's, given that seems to be a large factor in what it's tracking. And we, like you said, make decesions thus guiding reality along the waves, choosing what happens at each conjunct in the process.

As for all events on all levels being in resonance with one another, that is probably the case, but that relationship is so complex to discern, I stick with the easy-to-see major cycles. If all events aren't related yet, they certainly will be by zero point when all of history is somehow contained within a single moment.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Is this another correlation?

August 29 – Shays' Rebellion begins in Massachusetts.

COUP IN ALBANY: GOP Takes Over NY State Senate

I've been on the lookout for political takeovers to match the August/September portion of the graph - and this sounds like it could be an echo of that sentiment.

Shays' Rebellion was very intense armed uprising in Central and Western Massachusetts, (mainly Springfield) from 1786 to 1787. Most of Shays' compatriots were poor farmers angered by what they felt to be crushing debt and taxes...The participants in Shays' Rebellion believed they were acting in the spirit of the Revolution...Shay’s Rebellion produced fears that the Revolution’s democratic impulse had "gotten out of hand.

Coup in Albany:

The Republicans said they pulled off a coup, snatching power away from the Senate majority, but the Democrats said it was illegal and that they're still in control of the Legislature.

It was a carefully crafted coup -- five weeks in the making, with independent Tom Golisano in on the plotting.

Paterson Goes Ballistic: I'm Here To Stand Up For Democracy.

If this starts a trend, perhaps it is indeed in resonance with the 1786-87 event. Shay's Rebellion was ultimately unsuccessful, but it emboddied a disatisfaction with goverment and involved a unique reaction to legislation.

A coup doesn't happen everyday in the US, in fact I would be hard pressed to find one anywhere in the world on just any random day.

So do these 2 events seem like 'echoes' of each other, or is that correlation too contrived? Maybe it's just one relevant instance of rebellion, there is indeed a lot going on in the world right now.

[edit on 9/6/09 by Evasius]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by lel1111

I'm not aware of a site or a book that explains it any differently - most I've had a look at keep it rather complex. I was hoping to simplify it more, but as more and more deeper questions are asked the more difficult it becomes to get one's head around this idea of an interconnected, recurring, cyclic nature of time. It goes against much of what we're taught about the world, and I still find it hard to believe it could be as accurate as it seems.

Anyway, simply put, we use the timewave to compare segments of time that get shorter as time moves forward. By comparing the segments, we can possibly predict the future in some sense. Each segment has all the events of the previous, but is shrunk. Eventually all of human history will be played out in a moment...that moment is (according to the program - and others), Dec. 21, 2012. And that point does not represent the end of the world, just a major transition into a new phase of human history, evolution, consciousness and our perception of the passage of time.

[edit on 9/6/09 by Evasius]

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join