It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Air France Flight 447 - Timewave Zero Correlation

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkSecret
fascinating how easily so many people can be pulled into believing a fake doctrine/religion by some "prophet" who came up with a pseudo-mathematical formula based on numerology. yeah it's the 21st century so adding an algorithm which can be graphed using a computer to prove your religion is "true" makes a lot of sense.

but if you look into the background, how he came to arbitrarily set "point zero" as 21-dec-2012 you'll see it's all just a scam. first he's thrilled that this fractal is so perfect, then he's going into approximating numbers and assuming things that according to his logic lead to that zero point. of course he says nothing about those dates being pulled out of his behind.

heck i can choose any recursive algorithm that has a zero solution, run it backwards and set an arbitrary date (let's say election date 2016) and then make up bogus claims about it! i'm going to sell a lot of books (just like the author of this 2012 fractal scam) and i'm going to get rich on the back of ignorants. then again L Ron did the same thing and all he used was a sci-fi novel proving that people don't think much anyway

i wish upon you all believers to live well beyond 2012, maybe as long as 2070 or 2100! so that you can watch your precious religion change it's "end of days" date over and over until it gives up and like the bible agrees that no one other than God knows when then end will come

I don't think anybody in this thread is calling for the end of the world or anything like that. Sure, there is a crowd out there that does think that, but not really in this thread. If anything, many here think there is a phase change but we just don't know what it is or will be.

It is funny how you felt compelled to come in and post your immediate dismissal of all this theory without actually reading any of it. Why even bother? That is fine though, I just feel sad for your world because you must have a very empty soul if you do not believe in anything outside of your immediate physical, empirical surroundings. I do not know what it would be like to have never experienced synchronicity, or to have never tried to explain emotion or intuition.

I guess it is true, some people have their eyes open and can see the delicate balance, harmony and cyclical nature of the universe while others do not. For me, it allows me to enjoy every minute and to think deeply about every event and its meaning. It makes life interesting, and fun. It makes world events 'fit' into place and I no longer worry about that which is out of my control. I'm sorry you lack such balance.

Would you be more open to this if there were someday proof not only of string (or M) theory, but that this is related to it?

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I've done a bit of research on McKenna's Timewave zero theory, but I haven't set myself to any beliefs on it yet. The mysterious AFA 447 crash correlating to the first aeronautical deaths is pretty interesting, and probably fuels some people's beliefs in possible cover-up/conspiracy.

That said, I'm not sure it's ever safe to say something resonates so close to the event. We can, however look at a series of events with their correlating spikes and compare those to the resonating events of yesteryear to provide further evidence for the theory. I would be interested to know if there have be attempts to map the peaks on the Timewave back, say, 3,000 years, to important historical dates. Does anybody know if such a project exists/existed?

Finally, I don't think this has shown up on this thread yet, but if Timewave theory is correct that means we'll be resonating the signing of the Constitution in about a week, then the French Revolution, the Napoleanic Wars, etc. If it's true, I'm sure turmoil in the next couple months will make believers out of many of us. I'll check out McKenna's Timewave program for a peak on the signing, and the resonant date once I get some time and the motivation to work on it.

[edit on 5-6-2009 by Lennonist]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I am new to Timewave zero theory.
? what happens at zero?

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by nydsdan
I don't think anybody in this thread is calling for the end of the world or anything like that. Sure, there is a crowd out there that does think that, but not really in this thread. If anything, many here think there is a phase change but we just don't know what it is or will be.

It is funny how you felt compelled to come in and post your immediate dismissal of all this theory without actually reading any of it. Why even bother? That is fine though, I just feel sad for your world because you must have a very empty soul if you do not believe in anything outside of your immediate physical, empirical surroundings. I do not know what it would be like to have never experienced synchronicity, or to have never tried to explain emotion or intuition.

I guess it is true, some people have their eyes open and can see the delicate balance, harmony and cyclical nature of the universe while others do not. For me, it allows me to enjoy every minute and to think deeply about every event and its meaning. It makes life interesting, and fun. It makes world events 'fit' into place and I no longer worry about that which is out of my control. I'm sorry you lack such balance.

Would you be more open to this if there were someday proof not only of string (or M) theory, but that this is related to it?

actually i've spent many hours watching the youtube videos, reading the mathematical background of it and i even downloaded the TWZ programs... while the graphs are nice, the idea itself makes no sense. why would you use the explosion of the hiroshima bomb as a reference point ("big bang") to getting the date of 2012?

as for my "empty soul" theory i think you're quite wrong. i've read libraries of alternative theories from raymond moody to well the TWZ. the universe is already too big for humans to comprehend. why complicate it with such silly narcissistic anthropocentric things as eternal souls, life after death, and TWZ without any real proof? every generation hopes they see the end of the world or some sort of revelation (aka disclosure).

so as i said in my earlier post, i wish you all to live till 2100 to see your theories repeatedly disproved and timelines postponed...

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
A theory which is operational doesn't need to be true.
An operational theory needs to do only one thing: to create difference in potential, like Tesla AC generator for instance.
This Wave theory offers a unique tool to observe and compare things. What will decide the "truth" is not the theory itself, so one must have his own criteria.

It is one question what is really important, what event has specific significance. Is it an earthquake or some other cataclysmic event? Like the one which blew up Santorino and allegedly destroyed Cretan civilization. But, we need precise data on such events in order to establish it as a fact that such events happen in cyclical manner. Besides, they are most certainly not homo centric events. We tend to attach too much importance to ourselves and then read this importance into everything that is going on around us. This kind of thinking is obviously a source of many superstitious beliefs.

In my opinion, "zero point" simply means a position from which one can observe all phenomena in full clarity. What exactly will happen on that day may be something very subjective and not objective.

To me, it is more important what will happen between now and that specific date, because there are many indications that all kind of "important" events may happen on social, political and economical level, and we know from history that the result may be catastrophic and strictly "humanly unnatural".

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I'm relatively new to TWZ, but I've spent the last two days reading through here at ATS trying to grasp it - really interesting stuff!

One thing I thought of though, was that flight 447 correlating to the French aeronautical accident with the balloons in the previous cycle...is there a feasible way to find the same spot on the line from the cycle before that one (i.e., 2 cycles ago)? Maybe see if any major event occurred on that date related to France/Aerospace...I know that this would render this time to be way long ago before any sort of advanced tecnology, but I think based on the discussions, in theory it'd have to relate somehow if this were correct, right?

Just a thought

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evasius
This thread's purpose is to show that not only was the recent Air France tragedy present in the program 'Timewave Zero,' it was also foreshadowed by a previous air tragedy present on the timewave as a similar resonant event in the past. The precise correlation between the resonant event and the recent crash is uncanny, and I had trouble believing it could be that accurate.

If this makes absolutely no sense to you, allow me to explain.

The concept behind Timewave Zero is the mathematical understanding of history and it’s repeating patterns (called resonances) that relate to each other.

If you could view the timeline of human history where the line tracks the rate and level of change experienced from one period to the next, you would notice similarities between sections of the timeline. As it progresses into the future, each pattern shrinks in length and increases in intensity. The pattern repeats until it reaches an infinitely small length of time and an infinitely large level of intensity. This process is a fractal and exponential process.

If history was laid out in a spiral fashion (with the flow of time progressing from the outside of the spiral towards the center), certain things would line up. If you were to draw a straight line from the outside towards the middle, connecting each layer of the spiral, the event placements along that line would be related in some way.

De Rozier's next plan was an attempt to cross the English Channel from France to England.

He and his companion, Pierre Romain, became the first known fatalities in an air crash.

Evasius,

Is all Pre-Ordained by Time or some sort of cosmic force or God - or do we have our say in what happens each day? Are we merely spectators or actors in the human drama?

If as individuals we can somehow manage to effect our own destiny, then, according to your zany Timewave theory, each and every one of us can kick our feet in the ebb of Time to produce waves. So all we need to do is commit some major smart or stupid act, and then, as if by magic, it will make waves in Time. And over the coming centuries legions of humans who follow our passage on Earth will be subjected to these Timewaves recreating almost the same crazy stunts that we mere mortals decided to pull in our own time today. Does this really make sense? There's still time to Getsmart.

[edit on 6-6-2009 by Getsmart]

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

I think this is more like music. One tune can be played with different instruments, and you get different coloration of sound, but melody is the same.

Now, for sound to become music there are some rules, and music of all arts can be most easily translated into a wavelike pattern - the most important thing about music is not sound, it is the rhythm, which is a wave.

So in this sense, it is predestined, but only the principle that it has to be expressed as a wave, the melodies can vary infinitely.

The proof that our destiny is not "written down" in advance is our ability to understand what is going on with us and therefore we can make our own decisions. If we don't understand, then I'm afraid, we are at mercy of whatever happens.

If you understand music, you can compose. If you don't understand music, you can't compose.

[edit on 6-6-2009 by DangerDeath]

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Alrighty then, I went and looked up financial causes of the French Revolution and this is what I found:
"Louis XVI ascended to the throne amidst a financial crisis; the nation was nearing bankruptcy and outlays outpaced income. This was because of France’s involvement in the Seven Years War and its participation in the American Revolution."

Now let's change a few words around...
"Barack Obama ascended to the presidency amidst a financial crisis; the nation was nearing bankruptcy and outlays outpaced income. This was because of America's involvement in the Iraq War and its participation in the Afghan War."

Notes: The US is bankrupt. We are in the hole anywhere between 10-110 Trillion dollars. It's debatable.

"Outlays outpaced income" literally means debt or spending money you dont have.

The Seven Years War is debated to be 6 to 9 years in length. The Iraq War started in 2003, that's 6 years. If you wish to look at it fro ma 9/11 point of view: It's 8 years.

The American Revolution happened when the American Colonies declared independence from England, France was a deciding factor for who won the war. The Afghan War is known as Operation Enduring Freedom. AKA Trying to remove the Taliban from being the oppressive government of the region. Without US involvement the Taliban would surely win.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Another oddly similar correlation between the 1785 balloon crash in the previous cycle and this cycle's Flight 447 is that the only victims recovered (so far) are of two men.

A Brazilian navy frigate navigated deep waters of the Atlantic on Saturday, carrying the bodies of two men confirmed as passengers of an Air France plane that crashed nearly a week earlier.

The bodies will be examined by Brazilian forensics experts for identification.

Bodies of two Air France passengers found

Again, a description of the 1785 event:

He died when his balloon crashed near Wimereux in the Pas-de-Calais during an attempt to fly across the English Channel. He and his companion, Pierre Romain, became the first known fatalities in an air crash. -source

Below is a 'stipple engraving' commemorating the historical event. Obviously what's being portrayed here is the retrieval of the two men's bodies.

Here's another image designed as a commemoration of the tragedy showing the two men's bodies:

The 1785 event continues with:

Eight days later his fiancée died, possibly having committed suicide. A commemorative obelisk was later erected at the site of the crash. The King had a medal struck, and gave his family a pension.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Below are a few more comparisons between 1785-86 and the current week we're all experiencing. Again, according to the program, we're living through a highly compressed version of the previous cycle where themes are recurring as 'related' events. These new events can happen differently this time around but all carry the same unmistakable resonance.

In making these comparisons, a list of past events is necessary to cross-check with current events - I use Wiki's page on 1786, unfortunately the list is sparse in most cases and many notable occurrences were left unrecorded. It would help when making these comparisons to have a strong mental database of history (which I'm lacking). Nonetheless, as the timewave progresses forwards, more information will be available and will make following along between cycles much easier.

The events marked below are 3 matches made in a span of 5 days in the current cycle. The first of course is the topic of this thread - Flight 447. The others are Obama's speech to the Muslim world (June 4), and a landslide in China (June 5) that buried 80 people.

Obama's speech correlates with the Treaties of Hopewell in January 1786 - both are public motions towards peace with groups previously targeted as enemies.

Friday's landslide in China (burying 80 in Chongqing - formerly (until 14 March 1997) a sub-provincial city within Sichuan Province) directly correlates with the June 10, 1786 event where "An earthquake-caused landslide dam on the Dadu River gives way, killing 100,000 in the Sichuan province of China." Both were natural events causing death and were landslide related. And both oddly enough coincide between mammoth cycles of time.

[edit on 7/6/09 by Evasius]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Thanks, Evasius, best thread I've read so far here at ATS - gets me thinking in new ways about so many things.

Some random thoughts and questions;

Can the timewave be used to map an individual person's life? Can the entire fractal pattern be compressed and applied to mean the point of death would be a personal timewave zero? If so...1. could we in theory predict the date of our demise by correlating important events in our lives to the TW as McKenna arrived at 2012 by mapping Hiroshima to a point on the graph, and 2. would this then gives us some clue as to what TWZ actually is. It would depend on what your beliefs are on the afterlife, but for me it would mean the leaving of the physical body into a different, timeless dimension with conciousness intact. After a personal TWZ thought alone would create our reality as opposed to the wading-through-treacle chore that is physical reality.
Of course, not all souls would reach the afterlife proper - depending on the state of their conciousness they may get stuck in a dimensional twilight zone - midway between the afterlife and the physical realm, or be left wandering the material world confused and ghostlike. This would then translate into the larger TWZ as a splitting off of humanity into different threads of existence.

The greater mirrors the lesser - as above so below - ie. to study the global TWZ we need only study a micro model - an individual life. Could this be done with someone famous whose biography is well documented?

The LHC will finally be started at some point in the future;
www.newscientist.com...
If the entire span of creation is to be represented in miniature in the final moments would the black hole created by the LHC represent the beginning. What date would the LHC have to start to represent this moment?

I did have an idea that "time slips" could be caused by correspondences in the TW spiral, but unfortunately the most famous example, the Versailles incident - en.wikipedia.org... - happened in 1901, which I don't think matches the French Revolution. Of course, the 2 ladies assumed they were in the presence of Mary Antoinette when it may have been earlier...

In any case, I believe that it is our idea of time which is the major stumbling block to gaining any insight into TWZ. Short of a '___' trip I don't know how we could overcome our built in preconceptions. We can theorise, but true knowledge is experience, and we can only experience time in a linear fashion.

There have been a few skeptics in this thread. I always appreciate the skeptics at ATS because they help ground us and prevent us from running away with daft ideas. But I feel that in these TWZ threads it's important that we aren't afraid to throw ideas around and see if someone else can pick them up and develop them. Who knows where this thread will end up if we work together.

Perhaps the timewave could be appiled to the lifetime of this thread so we will know when the big ideas are coming up!

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by dallas18

Apologies for the delay in replying, it's been a busy few days for me since starting this thread...

regarding the first image you posted in this thread, the cycles, do you have a time line for that?

I don't have the timeline in-full, that is, shown as one long jagged line. This is due to the fractal nature of the Timewave.

I have however added a few notations to the original image to show you what is implied. Each shorter period of time represents the very end of the segment above. In order to see each subsequent section, you have to zoom in to see the next portion (which is miniscule compared to the previous).

You'll notice the image in my signature represents the 67.2 year cycle in the image above.

Anyway, once zero is reached, the length of the cycles become infinitely small, and the zoom becomes continuous - supposedly not ending time, but entering a new mammoth set of cycles, or a new phase in human history.

Perhaps zero points leads back to the beginning of the largest cycle. No one knows. All is conjecture.

As for the image you linked to at the bottom of your post, I believe that's Ian Lungold's & Carl Calleman's work. It's very similar and focuses on the ever shortening cycles of time (and is heavily based on Mayan history and prophecy).

[edit on 7/6/09 by Evasius]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by serg3smurf

Im speechless right now ...... this time thing is proving my reality .... I lost my Job due to high stress working environment i blew up and got fired ON APRIL 16th 2009.......that was one of the high peaks on the chart.....then on June 24 is when im going to be a father ...my first child well be born ,says the doctor, ..and in the August peak my parents are coming down to see my child from out of state......im wondering if the low peaks are the happy times and the high peaks are the sad times in my life???????

Im sure others have same situations like mine on the peak dates???

Congratulations to you! Do you know if it's a boy or girl? I had my first child (a daughter) on April 25...it's one heck of an experience, so good luck to you.

My own life has mirrored the highs and lows of the timewave almost directly since October 7 last year. Prior to that (and since - somewhat) my life followed cycles of 'change' comprised of approximately 64 days (or around 2 months) each.

January 25, 2008 - got our 2nd dog
March 29, 2008 - family wedding
May 26, 2008 - my Grandfather died
July 27, 2008 - concieved my 1st child
October 4, 2008 - family wedding
December 10, 2008 - found out sex of baby
February 13, 2009 - family dog put down + family health issues
April 17, 2009 - scheduled birth induction for the 23rd

So since the October event until now, my life has coincided pretty closely with the timewave. McKenna did originally say that the timewave worled on many scales, from the macro to the micro. For personal lives, it is a bit subjective, but after all it doesn't say exactly what will happen, it just gives the 'time window' for when major changes will take place.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Pilot

Wow! Thanks Evasius, that was a great find-I have a question for you, in one of TMcK lectures he's talking about the closer to zero point we get the faster the resonances occur, and the segments of the timewave condense into smaller and smaller parts...OK now when you looked back to the 17oo's and found a resonance for this month - will it be soon that you can look back and find resonances in more recent times, like the early 20th century?

That's exactly right, and I look forward to that because as the previous cycle moves forward, better records were kept and will have more events to use as correlation points. BTW I don't believe every event in the past manifests in the future, just that the likelihood of a similar event becomes the highest since the previous occurrence.

As our window on the past moves forward, the time-window's become tighter and more precise - we may get to the point where we can use the program to make better predictions using previous themes as factors of comparison. I doubt this will ever really be completely precise in predicting what will happen, however we may be able to have a few keywords to go along with the crucial event dates. (Imagine noticing the balloon air crash of 1785 and then trying to predict exactly how the events of Flight 447 would happen - even though the information was there, it have been pretty much impossible to alert anyone to imminent danger).

Eventually (in 2012), we will be looking back on 2009 and the 1700's to base new predictions on. Keep in mind at that time, the past in correlation with the present will have accelerated tremendously even compared to its current quick pace.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mindmelding
Here are two things I've noticed which I will add to the thread:

1) flight 447 was an Airbus 330. Add 330 to 447 and you get 777. 777 seems like some sort of marker number for the elite ocultist, as it shows up a lot in financial news for example. There could be a link to some occult practice, like the cabala, just for example. This would also suggest that this crash could be an elitist terrorism event, or a sacrifice ritual, and thusly marked. It could be a sacrifice to satan on the first day of the 6 month of the 9th year, yadda yadda. Occultism and elites I think have been sufficiently correlated for us to accept this possibility.
It could of course be something deeper. but I think we should stick with Occams razor on this one. This is just a suggestion, as I am skeptical about this "crash".

Since the Timewave program is neither based on numerolgy nor any dark occult practises, I can't really provide commentary as to how this might validate its presence on the graph, or perhaos brought about the event itself. That said, you might be right - satanists might be involved. i don't have information otherwise to dispute that claim.

2) Evasius' avatar, if you look closely, uses the same font and colour pattern as the flag contribution level graphic. This suggests the possibility that ATS itself, or someone within it, is behind this user account and also the pseudo or pre scientific theory dissemination that is this timewave zero thread. The similarity is very very close and while I accept coincidences it's still enough to raise my own natural suspicions. Wherever there is truth there is someone trying to spin it for their own selfish needs...

Ya know feel free to direct any future questions like that directly to me rather than 3rd parties. Only I know why I chose the design and font, no one else. I'm not sure what conspiracy there is in using 16pt, embossed and color-matched Impact font, maybe it's because 1+6=7...

Call me crazy, but I just did it in order for my existing avatar to better match the new ATS 'theme.'

This said I'm open minded about timewave zero, but I see it more as a fractal pattern which shows universal geometry at a certain vibrational level. It could snap out of this timewave at the zero moment and snap into a new cycle with different vibrational mathmatics, there is no need for a deterministic or a catastrophist interpretation, there's just too much we don't know.

It is a fractal pattern, and I wouldn't be surprised it matches many levels of geometry, from the miniscule to the macroscale. And no, I don't really believe this program is a countdown to 'Doomsday' like some of the documentaries (and now even the Wiki page) propose...it's a transition into a new colossal cycle of some sort.

Much to think about with this thread, and a little bit of forum intringue. Fun fun fun!

Yes indeed!

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by caitlinfaeHe is a graphic artist, I believe, and I've seen some of his work on his personal website, so it doesn't surprise me at all that his avatar is as slick as it can get, matching fonts and colours as he does. Why would anyone on ATS want to set up a false account for this anyway? As far as I can tell, this thread, and his other Timewave threads have always been about investigation of possibility, rather than propaganda.

Thank you for that - you're reply was spot-on.

I'm a graphic artist. Likewise I have a lot going on in my head, none of which has to do with trying to deceive anyone.

I've had a few years of dealing with the timewave program to have reached a point where I honestly believe what I say while pushing the boundaries of these ideas to see where we can go with this - no conspiracy there.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by LucidDreamer85

What song is that playing in the video ? I love it .....Anybody know?

The song is "Aeons" by the Australian group, The Presets.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I have a pet theory about what comes after the zero point. It's simple, and calendars ending allude to what it might be like. Think of a point when you experienced timelessness, perhaps under the influence of one of Terrence McKenna's favourite things...now consider how we are slaves to the clock-from birth, practically, we get rushed here and there to make appointments, school, work, etc etc, it is our master more so than even money I think. Now imagine if all that were to be taken away. The very concept of time vanishes without a trace. How I'm not sure, but I think that might be what we are heading for. Living without "time", only the rotation of the planet marking change...no more bells ringing, no more deadlines, no more hurrying about in circles for nothing, no such thing as "you're late".

That would cause some serious upheaval, if the paradigm is really gong to shift profoundly, this would be one way of making it happen. Everybody has experienced this, caught a glimpse of timelessness, "time stood still" is a common phrase that's been around awhile, not just 'certain substances" allow for the experience, sometimes it just happens out of nowhere. Life would take on a dreamlike quality that may very well be how we are meant to experience it. I dunno, just a thought.

[edit on 7-6-2009 by Pilot]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by beebs

If Space exhibits fractal tendencies, then Time must also. SpaceTime physics states that Space and Time are inseparable, and fundamentally linked. So if Space, through things like Phi and Fibonacci sequence manifests itself fractally - then Time must also.

I agree - the same cyclic themes are present on so many different scales in the universe, from the subatomic to possibly the multiversal and beyond. If so much of space is 'ordered' in this fashion, it makes perfect sense that time - one's experience of change in the physical realm - is also ordered fractally, perhaps even hyperspace itself has a fractal nature. Who knows where it ends? Anyway when it comes to Phi and Fibonacci, the Science is Golden - pun intended.

I also see you have a quote by Goethe in your signature. How's this for synchronicity: Right now we're living in the resonance of approx. September 1786. During that month (according to the 1786 Wiki history page), Goethe began his Italian Journey.

en.wikipedia.org...

In that work he:

...formulated a theory of plant metamorphosis in which the archetypal form of the plant is to be found in the leaf - he writes, "from top to bottom a plant is all leaf, united so inseparably with the future bud that one cannot be imagined without the other."

...which is basically another way of saying what we just said - as above, so below. His correlation is true for both time and space...and plants.

(And again, that quote is in direct resonance with the present - freaky).

[edit on 8/6/09 by Evasius]

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join