It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Air France Flight 447 - Timewave Zero Correlation

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
No one has approached the subject yet, but the time wave appears to shrink and then stop at the end. No one is taking in to account that the end is just the beginning.

When the end point in the time wave is reached, it is not the end, but a pivot. The wave begins again in an inversion and increases going out in an inverted manner. The reason the meso calender stops, is there is no need to go on, only a need to begin reading the same calender wheels backwards.

Time Wave zero,pivot, orez, evaW emiT

get it?

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Ok, so we have that

Thus, the frame time from around year 1200 AD to 2000 AD correspond to the time from 2000 AD to 2012 AD (roughly speaking)

It intrigues to me, what will be to reach the time we born... For me that will be around the second quarter of 2012

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evasius

Originally posted by Spirit Warrior
Right now I'm reading "Fractal Time" by Gregg Braden. He has apparently taken Terrence's Time Wave Zero, improved the calculations and integrated some interesting correlations from our ancestral record (Mayans, Hopi, etc..). He also mentions some interesting new info from the Bible Code research.

I freakin' bought that book today! I had originally said I'd never buy his book because when he was on Coast to Coast promoting "Fractal Time," he didn't once mention McKenna's original work regarding fractal time or Novelty Theory.

However today on my lunch break, I saw the book and found that he spends at least 3 pages (pgs 75-77) talking about Timewave Zero...so I thought what the heck. His take on cycles in time is definitely worth reading - I like it so far (I've skipped around a bit).

My girlfriend just bought me that book last month. I cannot wait to crack it open.

As for knowing the waves and riding them... and pooping one's pants:
I totally agree. After reading Armstrong's work on economic cycles, it dawned on me that you cannot try to skip a cycle or a downturn. The ying needs the yang, the up needs the down, day needs night. Cycles are what the universe is made of, and the lack of a cycle brings stagnation and death. Man loves linear things. Up, up and never down, right? Not so fast... that is one of man's biggest faults - at least in Western society. Linear thinking. A linear world does not exist whereas a dynamic, cyclical, fractal world is what we are in and it is beautiful.

Economics are a perfect example. Anybody who watches economic cycles knows that in, or just prior to, 2001 we were at a peak and started declining economically from there. The problem is that an economic downturn is bad politics so politicians are trying so hard to 'prop up' the economy - or to keep from pooping. Now we are about to poop our pants, economically. The best part is that this is all accounted for in the cycle. It is the nature of man to resist this change and to try to prolong the prosperity. That only makes the downturn worse when it gets here. Once man accepts the cycles of the universe, the cycles of his aggregate behavior in global affairs, then he will be able to gracefully ride these cycles and the volatility will decrease. Embrace a recession or depression, it is time to 'trim the fat' and become streamlined and efficient. That will only propel society to new highs later! POOP!

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Is there a freeware version of the software?

Seems like the folks who are advanced enough to use the software for the end game results probably don't have any desire to make anyone rich from a hypothesis.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Pippin

I have the software, please contact me, unitelife@gmail.com subject twz

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Ok, the only thing i dont understand is why the 1785 graph covers a much longer range of dates. It has the 8.0+ Richter scale event happening in 1811. The bottom graph looks like it is just for the rest of the year, with an assumed earthquake predicted for October 2009. if they mesh so well, why are time scales so different?!?

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evasius

Right now I'm reading "Fractal Time" by Gregg Braden. He has apparently taken Terrence's Time Wave Zero, improved the calculations and integrated some interesting correlations from our ancestral record (Mayans, Hopi, etc..). He also mentions some interesting new info from the Bible Code research.

I freakin' bought that book today! I had originally said I'd never buy his book because when he was on Coast to Coast promoting "Fractal Time," he didn't once mention McKenna's original work regarding fractal time or Novelty Theory.

However today on my lunch break, I saw the book and found that he spends at least 3 pages (pgs 75-77) talking about Timewave Zero...so I thought what the heck. His take on cycles in time is definitely worth reading - I like it so far (I've skipped around a bit).

There is one thing I can say about Braden's work. He does give credit to his sources. I specifically remember him talking about McKenna as if they worked together. Anyway, the first have of the book makes it seem like his whole theory is loose speculation. He does begin to correlate the data between different modalities later. The main idea is that our 3D reality revolves around cycles of 'potential energy'. These potentials have the ability to repeat certain events relatively or we can change the outcome through free will (consciousness). He suggests that the cycles not only repeat, but each time they come around the potential energy becomes greater. I read Amplitude. The next interesting correlation is that as they time points progress, they become closer together. This, I believe, is where he has made some mathematical changes to McKenna's data. Braden is a computer programmer after all, I feel confident in that ability as long as his input data is solid.

I personally strongly believe in cycles of potential energy. I also firmly believe that human collective consciousness has a VERY big impact on events. I believe in some of the experiments out there. All we need is for 1/10th of 1% of any given population to form a common collective thought/feeling to make a change. Personally I believe that the internet is the key to our evolution. We have an instantaneous means of mass communication that is free of ego or greed based manipulation. This allows us to all form a mass collective consciousness. Now, when we all get our minds working together toward a common, unselfish, ego-free goal; imagine the possibilities. The next few years are going to be quite a ride!

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by nydsdan

The problem you are going to run into with economics is that it is completely fake. It is a man made cycle that does NOT follow natural law. Man purposely manipulates it constantly in order to regulate natural law. Universal Law of Abundance overrides the law of supply and demand. The only way around that would be a self regulating economy which is not even possible within a monetary system.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
From the OP

You can see from the above images that there are a few things we can look forward to later this year as well. We approach the repeat of the French Revolution and Napoleonic Wars

Perhaps by then the cause of the crash might be known and this causes the French Revolution.

or this

Sarkozy’s Secret Plan for Mandatory Swine Flu Vaccination

The French are very good at being angry with their government!

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
The TWZ makes perfect sense when considering the prophecies of Jesus concerning the end times. Things start picking up...earthquakes, wars, etc. That sounds like compression toward a singularity, to me.

Looking at the derivative process to form TWZ, it seems based on something I can't quite wrap my mind around from I Ching. I suppose those patterns of logic have something to do with time, and I am surprised at the correlations.

Really interesting. Now that we're figuring things out, they're about to end. Darn.

I can't help wondering what's on the other side of that singularity. Are we looking at another sequence, slowing things down on a long scale? Could sound like the return of Jesus, a millennium of peace, etc. If that's true,
then we are in the difficult 7 year period (if not symbolic 7 years) prior to the end.

Recent crop circles show some interesting correlations toward growth. The jellyfish is confined to water, the dragonfly is born in water then moves to the air. I'm expecting a butterfly or bird crop circle next if the pattern holds. If not that, then some other mathematical art form showing complexity with forward-looking peace. The original large bird crop circle would have fit nicely as the next one.

I'm going with the French revealing all they know about UFOs as the correlating event with the French Revolution.

Some of those future curves are disturbingly abruptly downward. I've had enough bad news for years, so I hope they are not bad.

[edit on 5-6-2009 by Jim Scott]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   

reply to post by nydsdan

The problem you are going to run into with economics is that it is completely fake. It is a man made cycle that does NOT follow natural law. Man purposely manipulates it constantly in order to regulate natural law. Universal Law of Abundance overrides the law of supply and demand. The only way around that would be a self regulating economy which is not even possible within a monetary system.

Yes, because man is totally seperate from nature, since his creation, by his own decree man has inhabited an entirely different paralell universe where he (and she) orbit the massive singularity that is the species' colective ego, and has been totally excused from natural laws due to his own awesomeness.

/sarcasm.

Your post made me laugh, it's amazing the silly things people sometimes fool themselves into believing. If the timewave is valid it is illustrating a natural fractal scale of events which mankind had to be part of, at least untill a fractal phase shift and a new cycle is born. We can't consider ourselves seperate from the reality we observe, we are part of the overall phenomenon, whether we like it or not. If the timewave itself is valid, and not another elaborate hoax by psuedo scientists, then we are part of it, end of story. However, that dosen't mean that it will repeat indefinately. Again, fractals do phase shift, they are cycles within cycles, and cycles above cycles. It's a layered structure of infinite complexity, so there is no sense in being fatalist, although at first glance this might seem counter intuitive it really is not.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

"Order is not sufficient. What is required, is something much more complex. It is order entering upon novelty; so that the massiveness of order does not degenerate into mere repetition; and so that the novelty is always reflected upon a background of system.'' -Alfred North Whitehead

This in fact is otherwise called "stochastic method". It is the basis of all creative methods which "deconstruct" the existing order by introducing "unknown" or as is here called "novelty".

Once this novelty is introduced it becomes apparent that it has a logic of its own and that it really wasn't necessary to pay attention to previously existing logic or order of things. The creative act has all of the meaning in anticipation.

So the newly created logic does resonate with the previous one(s). Because one and same principle rules our perception, only it does not depend on the linear perception of events (time line).

These "time waves" appear in this fashion because of the deconstruction of intensity which is translated into "novelty". Novelty takes time to get firm shape, and when that happens there is an "upward" movement - indulging and getting acquainted with the new forms. Once the novelty is exhausted, it crumbles again. These periods of descent are periods of anxiety, because not all energy is articulated. We feel that as stress.

Why the time period is "shortening"? In my opinion it is because all those exhausted forms are still in our experience. They are at our disposal and that contributes to the quantity of information per unit of time. This quantity of information gets bigger and bigger and is felt as acceleration.

In music, one period, one time unit can have only so many notes which our ear can distinguish (like 25 frames per second which make movies, because our eye can not distinguish that much per second). And when we talk about the accumulated historical experience, there is a huge quantity of information which we can only handle intuitively. Computers may help to sort out individual data, but we are basically here dealing with intuition.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

"As a net is made up of a series of ties, so everything in this world is connected by a series of ties. If anyone thinks that the mesh of a net is an independent, isolated thing, he is mistaken. It is called a net because it is made up of a series of interconnected meshes, and each mesh has its place and responsibility in relation to other meshes.'' -Buddha

It's as if we're all comprising a condensing global mind, much like a developing baby's brain (with billions of neurons and a multitude of synapses transferring energy and info). I think the brain we're making will eventually wake up or become aware of itself - I think that's where we're headed. The mind will either be a collective consciousness or a sentient AI, or both.

I agree with both. The "global society" is not the NWO idea of pyramidal structure that will finally put everyone in proper "connection".

How mistaken they are. "Global society" is a Network, and each node in this Network is of equal responsibility. This is something one has to understand in order to really be free and truly responsible.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
This is simply the best thread I've found on ATS to date. It's wonderful and informative and each time I read a new post I feel like I'm just on the verge of understanding something... only to have it fade away. I don't know what I'm missing.

Great insightful stuff here, people. I love it.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
This time-wave model applied to human beings, as opposed to natural events, deals with two things:

1. The occurrence and development of certain ideas (think politics and economy, or maybe religion, ideological system-mind frame).

2. Quantity of data read into the system (of current ideology).

This quantity increases in history, and in modern times it is enormous. This is why time "accelerates".

My original idea about this was a working hypothesis that "gravity is perception". In practice, this really is the case, because the mass of perception, which needs to be processed in order to be made articulate, does behave as gravity. You need to be able to discern it in order to control it. Or else, you get sucked in, like into a black hole.

The other way of treating this "mass" is to rely on your experience. This is where the Model of TWZ comes into play, so you rely on this model while treating the huge information pool in an intuitive fashion, by simply understanding the principle which development of events observe.

If you have a good historical date to date source, you can easily "predict" events, but not in a literally fashion, like picking individual events, accidents, earthquakes, and so on. It is rather about predicting trends or intensity peaks (energy of the present momentum).
This is what Reinhardt is doing (using Armstrong-Kondratiev method). His "Enrons" are listings of historical events which are relevant in predicting contemporary events.
Look at the bottom of his site to access sites with historical "enrons".
www.enterprisecorruption.com...

What really fascinates is the analogy, but analogy is never an accurate means of proving anything.

By the way, Martin Armostrong's method is based on Kondratieff's method.
Kondratieff was eliminated by Stalin, who didn't like his predictions.
Armstrong is also in jail (for contempt!), eliminated because of his accuracy in predicting economical (and political) events. (I think Goldman Sucks put him there)

en.wikipedia.org...

economicedge.blogspot.com...

[edit on 5-6-2009 by DangerDeath]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Im still loving this thread.

It does make a lot of sense to whats happening regarding TWZ, but does TWZ effect people singulary, from what I read it seems to be on a huge scale, im sure it effects people just by them selves in a very very small dose.

like me for example, every time i look at the clock (when i feel the need to, something compells me to) it always has the number 7 in it, is that a micro correllation just to me, it must be, everytime i go outside for a smoke whatever time, there is always someone walks past my house when im smoking (i live in a quiet area) and usually walking a dog, not all cases though, but someone does walk past.

There is definatley a pattern here and know how and what its does next is i think our next level of conciousness.

Just out of interest when would you say this TMZ started ? and who or what set it off, im sure it must of started small and now its grown to this.

matrix or what lol.

everytime it resets we become better of it.

Edit to change TMZ to TWZ doh!

[edit on 5-6-2009 by Scaart]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by DangerDeath

I suppose you could say that Chaos and novelty
are both sides of the coin,depending on the outcome,
and depending on how you deal with it.
Time Zero is to me a statistical way of dealing with historical events,
you could probably apply it to technological historical progress
on its own,as the OP did imply in this case.
I mean for instance you could also use Time Zero to predict
an Earthquake,that's fairly important,isn't it?

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

Actually, I am not so certain you can use TWZ to predict an earthquake. My understanding is that the resonant events are not necessarily 'apples to apples' so the New Madrid may have a good likelihood of mapping to an earthquake, but the culmination of all resonances up to that point may actually indicate an asteroid or solar flare or something else that causes a disruption on earth. I think, as our understanding of it is now, one can only look at trends from the past that are in resonant periods today and speculate on what the possible events could be.

Now try this one on for size... what if the human experience and time is moving backward toward a single event. Think of the big-bang but instead of time flowing away from the big bang, there is another type event which we are moving toward. All of history (and time as we knew it) is just reverberations from this single event? Hmm...

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
fascinating how easily so many people can be pulled into believing a fake doctrine/religion by some "prophet" who came up with a pseudo-mathematical formula based on numerology. yeah it's the 21st century so adding an algorithm which can be graphed using a computer to prove your religion is "true" makes a lot of sense.

but if you look into the background, how he came to arbitrarily set "point zero" as 21-dec-2012 you'll see it's all just a scam. first he's thrilled that this fractal is so perfect, then he's going into approximating numbers and assuming things that according to his logic lead to that zero point. of course he says nothing about those dates being pulled out of his behind.

heck i can choose any recursive algorithm that has a zero solution, run it backwards and set an arbitrary date (let's say election date 2016) and then make up bogus claims about it! i'm going to sell a lot of books (just like the author of this 2012 fractal scam) and i'm going to get rich on the back of ignorants. then again L Ron did the same thing and all he used was a sci-fi novel proving that people don't think much anyway

i wish upon you all believers to live well beyond 2012, maybe as long as 2070 or 2100! so that you can watch your precious religion change it's "end of days" date over and over until it gives up and like the bible agrees that no one other than God knows when then end will come

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by nydsdan

I agree with you (I would call it a Transient event)
something that may never happen again,
or could happen the next day.As for the Big Bang,
the experts are still divided on that,
the current thinking is that there is a big black hole
waiting for us all,but then maybe we could pop out
from the other side,with a new hairdo,I'd go for that!

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join