It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Air France Flight 447 - Timewave Zero Correlation

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by nunya13

interesting....good job

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Excellent work on this thread. It's mind blowing to say the least!

Also nice work on other making the connection of the flight "disappearing" and webbots talk of important people disappearing.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by kyanther
I don't know about you guys (and I'm sorry to derail the topic) but is anyone else trying to use the timewave program with windows 7 RC1? I tried to use my dos version of the program last night, and it no longer works. So I saw the link a few posts up about a java version and it doesn't work for me either. Am I the only one who is having this problem? I assume it's just windows 7. If it is, this is your warning that upgrading will stop functionality of the program.

I don't know if your question has been answered or not but you'll have to use DOSBox to get the program to work under Win7. Go to www.dosbox.com or Google dosbox

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Very interesting Thread indeed,

Reminds me of the ying yang and the quote "what goes around comes around"

maybe deja vu is related to this, we are seeing future cycle, and the more we keep doing this cycle we get stronger at having the premonitions.

this cycle to most of us is our wake up call and we are starting to learn and remember this cycle better, the next cycle when it starts again will have ascension and others higher mind stuff.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Good job on mapping this out and conveying the information. I too believed we are in the same time period as the french revolution.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by caitlinfae
I have to step in here and defend Professor Evasius for a moment...(my name for him, not his, I might add, simply cos he's so damn smart).

He is a graphic artist, I believe, and I've seen some of his work on his personal website, so it doesn't surprise me at all that his avatar is as slick as it can get, matching fonts and colours as he does. Why would anyone on ATS want to set up a false account for this anyway? As far as I can tell, this thread, and his other Timewave threads have always been about investigation of possibility, rather than propaganda.

[edit on 4-6-2009 by caitlinfae]

If he's a graphic artist why did he clone ATS' rather uninspired visuals? I'm not saying your lieing though, I just brought up the hypothesis. Most artists are proud of their originality, is all. If I'm wrong and offend anyone, my apologies, but my paranoia forced me to bring the issue up. And just because I'm paranoid dosen't mean they aren't out to get me

As for the why's, it's the dissemination of ideas and the control of populations by their belief systems. It's been done by unscrupulous humans to the rest of humanity probably since the first brightass calculate an eclipse and fearmongered about it. 2012 will be big money and mass manipulation imo, which is why I'm skeptical of any science around it, although I can be partial to fractal geometry. ATS should not be above scrutiny, TPTB infiltrate both sides of any mass debate to play the people against each other, in the ordo ab chaos paradigm, which is possibly babylonian political science, or technique. The way to govern is to get people to argue with each other about less than relevant details, while keeping the relevant ones quiet.

It would be a shame if by 2012 the majority of the people were focused on a false end of days religious mosh instead of fractional reserve banking. Now, if the religious aspects are real, bring it

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

Hey Evasius,

I also have the timewave dos based software. I was wondering how you were able to tell when the two points in time matched up or how did you find out when the graphs were generating similar designs for the two different time points.

Thank you,

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Darthorious

Thats very interesting, why don't you start a thread about it?

Do you know how the predictions were made?
Emergency services in the UK have extra staff available at a full moon.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I have never heard of the Timewave Zero, but this has surely peaked my interest. I have always heard that those who do not know history are doomed to repeat it. This really puts things in perspective! Thanks for this thread. This gives me something else on my list to research.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Really interesting stuff!! But, I'm very dumb about all of this, so excuse if this question sounds stupid. Is it possible to predict other air crashes and catastrophic events in the future?

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I started reading this at work today and thanks for posting it. I am unfamiliar with TWZ, but yet it seems familiar. I will definitly go back and read some other TWZ info that has been posted.

Interesting also the fact regarding who was on that plane as well.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Before I answer any questions (I'll eventually do my best to answer all or at least most of them), I would like to point out another relevant possible match of a current event relating to the previous cycle in the wave.

Late June 4 - June 9 coincides with the entire year of 1786.

Last night Obama gave a 'historical' speech in Cairo which was an attempt to appease the Muslim world by addressing issues, conflicts, and laying out conditions through which this 'new' American friensdship is offered. Last night coincides with January 1786:

en.wikipedia.org...

The only notable (and recorded) events on the Wiki site are called "The Treaties of Hopewell." The purpose of these treaties were to restore peace with the natives following certain required conditions from both parties involved. Each treaty began with:

THE Commissioners Plenipotentiary of the United States of America give peace to all the Choctaw nation, and receive them into the favor and protection of the United States of America, on the following conditions: ...

The conditions were as follows:

1. Indians to restore prisoners (who are U.S. citizens or their allies), slaves, and property.
2. Choctaws acknowledge protection provided by the United States.
3. Boundaries defined.
4. No citizen of United States shall settle on Indian lands and Indians may punish violators as they please.
5. Indians to deliver criminals who commit robbery, murder, or capitol crime.
6. Citizens of United States committing crimes against Indians to be punished.
7. Retaliation restrained.
8. United States to regulate trade.
9. Special provision for trade.
10. Choctaws to give notice of designs against United States by tribes or any person.
11. Peace and friendship perpetual.

Sounds a little like what Obama was attempting last night. And it's called "Hopewell." Wasn't Obama's entire campaign based on hope?

That's the resonant event. You can't make this stuff up. It could have very easily been so & so was shot, such & such city was founded, etc. But no, it coincides with an attempt to make peace.

I suppose we all know the final outcome of that treaty made with the Indians and what happened to them in the following century. They were oppressed, murdered, and rounded up in small collections of other natives.

These resonances are here for us to learn from. If we dare do the same thing again, we will sure fail as a species.

[edit on 4/6/09 by Evasius]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
please tell me what date the program started? I am curious and it sounds like you really have something here. Thanks for all your work that went into this.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Emiiiiiil

I don't think that looks like a plane going down. If it came apart it seems there would be more objects falling, or it might look more orange in color? Meteorite makes sense, but still...

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

A backstory you might find of interest, Evasius...

I am glad you guys spoke about Ian Lungold and his work with Carl. Ian and Carl resonated together the past, in regards to Johnny Appleseed (John Chapman)), who, with the backing and impetus of a swedish gentleman, spread his message across america.

Ian, with the backing and impetus of a swedish gentleman, did the same thing. Turns out, Ian was the great-great-great grandson of John Chapman (as am I, in fact. Ian was my cousin)

I've basically taken up the torch for Ian in continuing to spread the message about what's going on, based on the mayan system of things... and you are correct that TWZ fits it nearly like a glove. Quite a nice synchronicity.

Ready for another? The date you chose to start your set of graphs on this post with happens to be my birthday lol

Now, imagine my suprise, to see all the similarities with TMZ and what Ian did (and I have been attempting to continue since he's now gone), tossed together with you just happening to chose my birthday as a starting point for one of your graphs

Just one of those things, my friend. Gotta love them

(BTW: Not implying i am anything special, etc, for you folks who might glean that from this post. Just thought the things lining up were interesting, indeed, and thought some of you might get a smile)

As to the Air France thing, it's obvious that you are correct, Evasius. The resonances are there, and very blunt.

[edit on 4-6-2009 by Jomina]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
A bit OT, I'm new here... But I'll get the hang of it!

" A Continental Express pilot reported seeing a "missile or rocket" flying near his aircraft Friday night over Texas, the Houston Chronicle reported.

The pilot told the Federal Aviation Administration an object was spotted within 150 feet below his airplane around 8:15 p.m. Friday night over Liberty County, Texas, the newspaper reported.

Liberty County Chief Deputy Ken DeFoor told FOXNews.com that officials met Tuesday with the FBI and the FAA to investigate the pilot's claims."

link:
www.foxnews.com...

Also Hugo Chevez has cancelled a visit to El Salvador Due for the inauguration of new President Mauricio Funes sighting a perceived assassination plot.

..."In this case the information was very precise, [it indicated] that they were going to launch one or several rockets at the Cubana airline plane that was already ready to leave from Maiquetia [airport in Venezuela],” he said, and explained that the Venezuelan presidential plane was being repaired at the time and that Cuba had lent him one of its planes for his travels. Chavez and Morales were going to travel to El Salvador together in the plane."

Link:
www.venezuelanalysis.com...

What's that saying? Once is an accident, twice is a pattern, thrice is a program?

There is a definite anomalous pattern here regarding the frequency of news casts mentioning Missiles and planes... All in the last few days. I'd be interested t o hear the results of the forensic test on what's left of the fuselage for explosive or related material...Perhaps these stories are related to the Air France anomaly....

Who knows. Sorry for OT.
Peace.

[edit on 4-6-2009 by Trunkeight]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Jomina

We are indeed gathering. We're all being brought closer together through events, through time itself, and through our perceptions of both.

I remember watching a Google video of Ian's, it was around 1 hour & 20 minutes long or something - it all made sense, it touched me deeply. I then searched him online only to find he had passed on not long before. I cried and cried. So he his life affected mine then and has continued to do so for the last few years. Nice to meet you, my condolences, and very glad to here of your current efforts.

Regarding your mention of synchronicity, a major influence on McKenna's work was Alfred North Whitehead. Whitehead defined novelty in relation to time as "the emergence of new states of connectedness." This inevitably means that as time flows forward, relationships are created where none existed before. Existence becomes intertwined and interwoven, experiences become connected with other experiences, and likewise past, present and future will all eventually become connected in ways we never thought possible, as with resonance.

A few related quotes:

"Order is not sufficient. What is required, is something much more complex. It is order entering upon novelty; so that the massiveness of order does not degenerate into mere repetition; and so that the novelty is always reflected upon a background of system.'' -Alfred North Whitehead

"As a net is made up of a series of ties, so everything in this world is connected by a series of ties. If anyone thinks that the mesh of a net is an independent, isolated thing, he is mistaken. It is called a net because it is made up of a series of interconnected meshes, and each mesh has its place and responsibility in relation to other meshes.'' -Buddha

It's as if we're all comprising a condensing global mind, much like a developing baby's brain (with billions of neurons and a multitude of synapses transferring energy and info). I think the brain we're making will eventually wake up or become aware of itself - I think that's where we're headed. The mind will either be a collective consciousness or a sentient AI, or both.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
All this talk about earthquakes.
We had three in the past months or so here in LA.
There is also a major one to happen around close to 2010 or something close to that date...October beeing close to the end of the year and all.
This is an interesting theory I will have to look more into this.
I wanted to ask why does the program stop at 2012 is that how it was programed or what?

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Emiiiiiil
Could this possible be the first case of a plane being struck by a meteor?
i found a article on a woman in Gran Canaria who claims to have
photographed the plane in flames?
www.formulatv.com...
Im not capable to read spanish myself, I found the link to it on a danish newspaper site.
im hoping somone here can make sense of it.

Can't be a plane. It wouldnt have reached a high enough point to where it would come crashing down in flames unless it was hit by something. Which could be anything from what you suggested, or a missle or just one big bird that flew into the turbines.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by ntech
...it appears that 3 of the events predicted by Daniel have repeated. Could it simply be that we are entering the part of the spiral that echos that previous part from 2000-2500 years ago?

Hi ntech,

That's how I see it. The current macro-cycle is 5125 years long, and within that are smaller cycles of similar events. Supposedly some prophecies have already occurred long ago, so people dismiss them, however since history repeats we can more than likely expect events of similar 'biblical' magnitude and themes in the future.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join