It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Air France Flight 447 - Timewave Zero Correlation

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

Very interesting, I saw your other thread on timewave, as well the videos on the media portal. I admit I didn't look into it well enough but I just might now. I would like to know the patterns in the wave, like for example why do some events happen near a trough and others near a crest? Is that the 'resonance'? It sounds very similar to the 'Event String Theory' that little is known about, it is possible that is where the term (Event String) came from. I will say this; If an earthquake does happen on or closely around October 20th then I think we really have something here, if not than maybe not. Star and flag for this well researched and provocative thread.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
If its a timewave of 'our' history, every single event on the timewave map should match up with so called big events in global history. Not a person losing his job for instance. Showing just 4 or 5 matching peak/events is a coincidence to me.

Can you really come up with a document which shows this match in lets say the past 2000 years? Or maybe the last 50 cause the record is available. Seems a bit random to just look at high/lows and instantly trying to find a historic event to it.

Still intrigued by the 2012 thing, seems to pop up everywhere around the world.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Very intriguing thread! I don't have time to go through the whole thread here at work, but I have read a little of this concept before and wanted to mention something about the time frame of Oct. If you read any of the Webbot predictions there is something major that is supposed to occur in Oct of this year (I apologize if this has been covered already, and definitely don't want to derail the thread with Webbot bickering either, ok?
). So something COULD be brewing since a lot of these all tie together.

I'll be checking back to read more....thanks!
FMF

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

If the resonances of historical time mimic themselves, is it then safe to say that not only those who don't know history are doomed to repeat it, but rather all of us are on the repeat train, covering the same ground in a shorter span of time from a different, more highly "evolved" or developed perspective?

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
very interesting read! have been familiar with Timewave Zero but now my interest is really peaked!

is there anywhere on this site or perhaps another site where one can keep up to date with Timewave Zero correlations?

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
hmmm. I'm not buying this. Sounds like more cunning humbug from some 3rd rate academic who needs money for drugs or alcohol. Reminds me of 'The Bible Code'.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by starscape

Agreed!!!
I was actually thinking that too when I read the original posters comment about Canada... I've been noticing more and more propaganda and calls for resignations and anger all around

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by fullmoonfairy

Yea I haven't researched "Timewave" or "Web bot" hardly at all, but there is definitely something interesting potentially. BTW, I always see people on here saying they are at work, how do you have the time to get on here? LOL, must be a slow day or a great job!

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
To all those looking at the Oct 26 timeframe and those looking for concrete predictions: Careful, it does not work that way.

As the OP explains carefully, it is possible to tie different events together using the harmonics within the wave itself, yes. BUT, the event space is getting closer and closer as the timewave novelty approaches zero. What does that mean? Well, it means that events are happening closer and closer but not necessarily more and more severe or anything. It also means that the events that happen today will correlate to events that may have happened within the span of an entire year back in the 1700's. (See the coil/ribbon graphic in the OP) Because of this, we can say that something may have a good likelihood of happening on a certain day, but what that event is could be related to any one of many different things that had happened during a resonant period of the past. George Ure once said something to the effect of "history does not repeat, it just rhymes". So revolutionary type behavior this summer? Yes, it could happen and it could resonate with the 1780s. A natural disaster in October? Yes, it could happen and it could resonate with the New Madrid quakes. It could also be a nuke or something else or nothing we can recognize until later in the future, who knows? A man 1000X worse than Hitler may be born. We would not know until decades later the significance!

Last December there was a big hype about a major earthquake. Both web bot and TWZ were correlating on this event and it seemed like a 'sure thing' just like this Oct 26 thing. Nothing happened though and now many think both web bot and TWZ are bunk. One can never see accurately into the future. We experience moments with only limited perspective because of our lack of knowledge of the future. For example, Yellowstone 'woke up' with a large series of small-ish tremors (aka a swarm) right around that event window last December. A swarm like this is rare but not unprecedented and right now many believe it to be a minor isolated swarm. That is fine but what would people think if YS blew its cap next October? Suddenly the swarm is significant because that was the early warning sign before the big one.

As they say: Time will tell. We will never be able to accurately predict future events but I think with all the awareness going into these synchronous events and abstract 'technologies' we may be able to develop a method to the madness to determine if these points on TWZ may be accurately mapped to important events. We will never be able to say "On a certain date, a specific event with exact consequence will occur." and be 100% accurate. I think the closest we can ever get is to say that within a certain window of time (as little as a specific day) an event will occur and it will have a 60% chance of relating to x, a 30% chance of relating to y, and a 10% chance of relating to something else.

[edit on 4-6-2009 by nydsdan]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by oldgoat
reply to post by getreadyalready

Here's the list. i read something somewhere else saying that the ThyssennKrupp people were bilderbergs...

List of passengers aboard lost Air France flight
By The Associated Press – 19 hours ago

A list of the named crew and passengers aboard Air France Flight 447, which crashed in the Atlantic Ocean en route from Rio de Janeiro to Paris carrying 228 people:

-Pedro Luis de Orleans e Braganca, 26; Brazilian; descendent of Brazil's last emperor

-Erich Heine, 41; South African-born; member of executive board of ThyssenKrupp Steel AG

-Claus-Peter Hellhammer, 28; employee of ThyssenKrupp Steel AG based in Germany

www.google.com...

Obviously, I condensed the list to show people of interest. I think you may be onto something. This just might correlate with the webbot predictions. This is a little creepy.

I searched for an Erich Heine. The only thing I could find on him being involved with ThyssenKrupp is from this article in Spanish (can someone translate?).

From Reuters:

Ejecutivo unidad ThyssenKrupp en Brasil en vuelo Air France

RIO DE JANEIRO (Reuters) - El presidente del Consejo de Administración de CSA, la unidad brasileña de la acería alemana ThyssenKrupp en Brasil, estaba a bordo del avión de Air France que desapareció sobre el océano Atlántico, dijo el lunes una fuente de la compañía. Erich Heine, ejecutivo de Companhia Siderúrgica do Atlántico y miembro del consejo ejecutivo de ThyssenKrupp Steel, estaba entre los 228 ocupantes del vuelo AF 447 de Air France, dijo la fuente, quien pidió no ser identificada argumentando que la lista de pasajeros aún no fue publicada. CSA, una sociedad de 4.500 millones de euros entre ThyssenKrupp y la gigante minera brasileña Vale, tiene previsto iniciar su producción en diciembre. ThyssenKrupp controla el 90 por ciento de la sociedad, mientras Vale posee el restante 10 por ciento

From what I can tell, it says he is part of the ThyssenKrupp company based in Brazil? Don't see anything about him being tied to the Bilderberg group though.

Edit: to eliminate jumping to wild conclusions that didn't take the obvious into consideration

I'd say those are some prominent people who just vanished.

I did find this that seems to corroborate that people from ThyssenKrupp are tied to Bilderberg:

From www.cephas-library.com: A list of Bilderberg attendees.

Schulz, Ekkehard D. Chairman of the Executive Board, ThyssenKrupp AG

His credentials at ThyssenKrupp according to ThyssenKrupp

Since October 2001 he has been sole Chairman of the Executive Board of ThyssenKrupp AG. In addition, he is chairman and member of a number of supervisory boards and advisory councils.

[edit on 4-6-2009 by nunya13]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Wellll, I have my busy days for sure, but right now the boss is gone (travels a lot) and I have my own computer/office anyway. I do have to watch it when he is around!
I thought it was going to be one of those "looking over my shoulder days" though!!

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by nydsdan

Very excellent explanation...sorry for the one line, but you said it all so eloquently.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I believe that the theory of relativity would also fit nicely into and complement this hypothesis. To create a simple example, it should seem to most people that the longer you live - the faster time will pass. For example imagine the apparent length of a year to a four year old child, it seems to take forever - now imagine the same length of a year to a forty year old person, it passes in a flash... The obvious explanation is that the relative percentage of life observed from the position of the same person at four and forty, measured in a year takes one tenth the amount of time from the initial measurement of the four year old. Time in fact is passing quicker which would be accounted for in the spiral model which could be represented mathematically as the reverse golden spiral where... r = a*e^(k*@)

or better yet...

Lets write it another way using the rules of exponents, the
exponential function, and natural logs, we can say that...

k = (2/pi) * ln(phi) moving the coefficent of the
natural log to the exponent of
= ln[phi^(2/pi)] its argument - a natural log rule

ln[phi^(2/pi)] * @
r = a * e substituting k back into
r = a*e^(k*@)

/ ln[phi^(2/pi)] \ @
= a * (e ) ) a rule of exponents
\ /

/ (2/pi) \ @
= a * (phi ) simplifying the inside using a
\ / natural log rule

[(2/pi) * @]

r = a * phi a rule of exponents

[edit on 4-6-2009 by SaraThustra]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Oh my gosh!!, You are right and now I remember reading that part on Urban Survival, George Ure's site, a long time ago!!! I completely forgot! I would bet you anything he will say something about this tomorrow, or in the next few publications!

Thanks for that!

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
all you have realy done is make a meaningless graph and cherrypick events - totaly arbritary and pointless

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
all you have realy done is make a meaningless graph and cherrypick events - totaly arbritary and pointless

It isn't arbitrary and pointless, the timeline is a mathematical fact as you can see in my above post. The innovation is in applying the event model to the timeline.

It is what it is.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Thanks for this post, it's great!.

Also we have the same birthday.

I'll comment later when I'm not so tired.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I have so no fecking clou what ya talkin bout. But thos graphics look kinda sexy, arnt they?

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Could this possible be the first case of a plane being struck by a meteor?
i found a article on a woman in Gran Canaria who claims to have
photographed the plane in flames?
www.formulatv.com...
Im not capable to read spanish myself, I found the link to it on a danish newspaper site.
im hoping somone here can make sense of it.
the time of the taking of the photo and the crash should about the same,
but the location is way off the crash site?
so i wonder could there have been a meteor shower at that time?
the weather on the route should have been very bad with a front across equator, shown by sat images from the day.
But question is? what is that picture if not a plane or a meteor?
if you are told that it is a plane it looks like a plane.
but it could aswell be a meteor. or something third?

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
First of all, this a very well written thread.

I'm new to the timewave zero philosophy and didn't really know what it is all about.
This thread brought much clarity. Thank you!

Two questions regarding the program:

1. Who wrote it and when?
2. What kind of data flows into this program and when started it. What is the initial time reference used to reflect future movements?

Thank you.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join