posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 02:32 PM
To all those looking at the Oct 26 timeframe and those looking for concrete predictions: Careful, it does not work that way.
As the OP explains carefully, it is possible to tie different events together using the harmonics within the wave itself, yes. BUT, the event space
is getting closer and closer as the timewave novelty approaches zero. What does that mean? Well, it means that events are happening closer and
closer but not necessarily more and more severe or anything. It also means that the events that happen today will correlate to events that may have
happened within the span of an entire year back in the 1700's. (See the coil/ribbon graphic in the OP) Because of this, we can say that something
may have a good likelihood of happening on a certain day, but what that event is could be related to any one of many different things that had
happened during a resonant period of the past. George Ure once said something to the effect of "history does not repeat, it just rhymes". So
revolutionary type behavior this summer? Yes, it could happen and it could resonate with the 1780s. A natural disaster in October? Yes, it could
happen and it could resonate with the New Madrid quakes. It could also be a nuke or something else or nothing we can recognize until later in the
future, who knows? A man 1000X worse than Hitler may be born. We would not know until decades later the significance!
Last December there was a big hype about a major earthquake. Both web bot and TWZ were correlating on this event and it seemed like a 'sure thing'
just like this Oct 26 thing. Nothing happened though and now many think both web bot and TWZ are bunk. One can never see accurately into the future.
We experience moments with only limited perspective because of our lack of knowledge of the future. For example, Yellowstone 'woke up' with a
large series of small-ish tremors (aka a swarm) right around that event window last December. A swarm like this is rare but not unprecedented and
right now many believe it to be a minor isolated swarm. That is fine but what would people think if YS blew its cap next October? Suddenly
the swarm is significant because that was the early warning sign before the big one.
As they say: Time will tell. We will never be able to accurately predict future events but I think with all the awareness going into these
synchronous events and abstract 'technologies' we may be able to develop a method to the madness to determine if these points on TWZ may be
accurately mapped to important events. We will never be able to say "On a certain date, a specific event with exact consequence will occur." and be
100% accurate. I think the closest we can ever get is to say that within a certain window of time (as little as a specific day) an event will occur
and it will have a 60% chance of relating to x, a 30% chance of relating to y, and a 10% chance of relating to something else.
[edit on 4-6-2009 by nydsdan]