It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Air France Flight 447 - Timewave Zero Correlation

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
What's really amazing is you have a working understanding of all of this...WOW! Awesome Work!

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Im speechless right now ...... this time thing is proving my reality .... I lost my Job due to high stress working environment i blew up and got fired ON APRIL 16th 2009.......that was one of the high peaks on the chart.....then on June 24 is when im going to be a father ...my first child well be born ,says the doctor, ..and in the August peak my parents are coming down to see my child from out of state......im wondering if the low peaks are the happy times and the high peaks are the sad times in my life???????

Im sure others have same situations like mine on the peak dates??? This is amazing...... Peace Love Respect

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Wow! Thanks Evasius, that was a great find-I have a question for you, in one of TMcK lectures he's talking about the closer to zero point we get the faster the resonances occur, and the segments of the timewave condense into smaller and smaller parts...OK now when you looked back to the 17oo's and found a resonance for this month - will it be soon that you can look back and find resonances in more recent times, like the early 20th century?

I'm referring to the talk he gave while sitting in front of a computer explaining how history will repeat faster and faster.

BY finding this resonance, you can track where we are now in the "squeeze". How many years apart will the next resonance be-you say maybe 1811 and the New Madrid earthquake? Then next another at 100 yrs then 50 then 25 etc...usually we look at the big events and expect resonance, but this french plane crash in the past was something I am not sure I knew about at all.

Sorry if this is incoherent I just got up, but your post was a trip first thing and I had to cheer you on !

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Here are two things I've noticed which I will add to the thread:

1) flight 447 was an Airbus 330. Add 330 to 447 and you get 777. 777 seems like some sort of marker number for the elite ocultist, as it shows up a lot in financial news for example. There could be a link to some occult practice, like the cabala, just for example. This would also suggest that this crash could be an elitist terrorism event, or a sacrifice ritual, and thusly marked. It could be a sacrifice to satan on the first day of the 6 month of the 9th year, yadda yadda. Occultism and elites I think have been sufficiently correlated for us to accept this possibility.
It could of course be something deeper. but I think we should stick with Occams razor on this one. This is just a suggestion, as I am skeptical about this "crash".

2) Evasius' avatar, if you look closely, uses the same font and colour pattern as the flag contribution level graphic. This suggests the possibility that ATS itself, or someone within it, is behind this user account and also the pseudo or pre scientific theory dissemination that is this timewave zero thread. The similarity is very very close and while I accept coincidences it's still enough to raise my own natural suspicions. Wherever there is truth there is someone trying to spin it for their own selfish needs...

This said I'm open minded about timewave zero, but I see it more as a fractal pattern which shows universal geometry at a certain vibrational level. It could snap out of this timewave at the zero moment and snap into a new cycle with different vibrational mathmatics, there is no need for a deterministic or a catastrophist interpretation, there's just too much we don't know. What we do know is that the universe has patterns in what at first glance seems like noise, if we look for them, and that those patterns are dynamic.

Think of it this way, as we spiral down into the the zero we could then spiral out into another maximus, then down again... cycles, not just one cycle. Even an exponential curve, if you think about it, usually tends to be just one side of a bell curve. And you find two bell curves twisting around themselves in a strand of dna. That should show you all you need to know, as you yourself are as complex as the universe you inhabit... because it's made with self similarity using sacred fractal geometry

Much to think about with this thread, and a little bit of forum intringue. Fun fun fun!

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

What song is that playing in the video ? I love it .....Anybody know?

Anyways yea to act like this isn't somewhat credible is pretty ...well.....DUMB.....

Really the only people who never believe things are ones that think they have it all figured out or the ones who think that whatever " Is" is all there " IS"......

I'm sick and tired of people taking the easy way out and not even wanting or trying to understand this stuff....

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I have to step in here and defend Professor Evasius for a moment...(my name for him, not his, I might add, simply cos he's so damn smart).

He is a graphic artist, I believe, and I've seen some of his work on his personal website, so it doesn't surprise me at all that his avatar is as slick as it can get, matching fonts and colours as he does. Why would anyone on ATS want to set up a false account for this anyway? As far as I can tell, this thread, and his other Timewave threads have always been about investigation of possibility, rather than propaganda.

[edit on 4-6-2009 by caitlinfae]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Someone mentioned the Tunguska event...

I have been thinking about it lately and seeing it pop up various places as well. Maybe we should check out Timewave correlations? Maybe our collective consciousness is preparing by giving us hints...

This stuff is so rock solid.

I always use SpaceTime physics to prove cyclic time to people. In fact I wrote a research paper on it in College - in a Global Climate Change research class.

If Space exhibits fractal tendencies, then Time must also. SpaceTime physics states that Space and Time are inseparable, and fundamentally linked. So if Space, through things like Phi and Fibonacci sequence manifests itself fractally - then Time must also.

How would we experience the fractal in time? It would seem like cycles to our limited sense experience.

Good thread as always, Evasius. I have followed several. SnF

edit to add: I also like the idea of Palestine getting a state. Just found this thread here:

Thread about this Article

[edit on 4-6-2009 by beebs]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I love you for putting this info out here ! Thank you and the now deciced Terrence Mckenna who "invented" the timewave zero.

Unforunatly some moron has added lame 90's effects to this video, but I think it's only in the 1. one
Terrence Mckenna - Timewave Zero

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
any tie ins to the webbot project? I remember reading that near the middle of the year PTB would "start disappearing" and a few members of the bidlerberg group were on that plane

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by oldgoat
any tie ins to the webbot project? I remember reading that near the middle of the year PTB would "start disappearing" and a few members of the bidlerberg group were on that plane

Is it true that several Bilderbergs were on that plane? Which ones? I thought it was odd to suggest people could just "disappear" without making a really big fuss, but in light of this tragedy, that is exactly what happened. We don't know how or why, and we won't ever recover the bodies. The little bit of wreckage won't prove anything conclusively.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Thanks for the intro.....I believe that I heard of this before, but with lifes side tracks I've miss out on it til now. Did anyone see a chart relating to 9/11....I know it probaly has been done, but please for a novice I had to ask.
Also, when did the passenger list become availible? May be I miss that too
.......Once again GREAT thread

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Here's the list. i read something somewhere else saying that the ThyssennKrupp people were bilderbergs...

List of passengers aboard lost Air France flight
By The Associated Press – 19 hours ago
A list of the named crew and passengers aboard Air France Flight 447, which crashed in the Atlantic Ocean en route from Rio de Janeiro to Paris carrying 228 people:
-Luiz Roberto Anastacio, 50; Brazilian; president for South America, Michelin
-Stephane Artiguenave, 35; French; salesman at electrical distributor CGED
-Sandrine Artiguenave, 34; French
-Silvio Barbato; Brazilian, former conductor for the Rio de Janeiro Municipal Theater Orchestra
-Pierre-Cedric Bonin, 32; French; co-pilot of AF447
-Isabelle Bonin, 36; French; wife of AF447 co-pilot Pierre-Cedric Bonin
-Aisling Butler, 26; Irish, of Roscrea, Ireland; doctor
-Brad Clemes, 49; Canadian from Guelph, Ontario; Coca-Cola executive
-Arthur Coakley, 61; British; structural engineer for PDMS
-Jane Deasy, 27; Irish; doctor
-Pedro Luis de Orleans e Braganca, 26; Brazilian; descendent of Brazil's last emperor
-Marc Dubois, 58; French; flight captain of AF447
-Lucas Gagriano Juca, 24; Brazilian; Air France crew member
-Jozsef Gallasz, 44; Hungarian; partner of Hungarian victim Rita Szarvas.
-Anne Grimout, 49; French; head of Flight 447 cabin crew
-Antonio Gueiros; Brazilian; information systems director, Michelin
-Michael Harris, 60; American, from Lafayette, Louisiana; geologist
-Anne Harris; American, from Lafayette, Louisiana
-Erich Heine, 41; South African-born; member of executive board of ThyssenKrupp Steel AG
-Claus-Peter Hellhammer, 28; employee of ThyssenKrupp Steel AG based in Germany
-Giovanni Battista Lenzi, Trentino area, Italy
-Li Mingwen; of Liaoning Province, China; worked at Benxi Iron & Steel
-Zoran Markovic, 45; Croatian, from Kostelji, Croatia; sailor
-Marco Antonio Camargos Mendonca, 44, Brazilian, worked for Vale SA mining company
-Christine Pieraerts; French; engineer at Michelin
-David Robert, 37; French; co-pilot of AF447
-Shen Zuobing; of Liaoning Province, China; worked at Benxi Iron & Steel
-Sun Lianyou; of Liaoning Province, China; worked at Benxi Iron & Steel
-Rita Szarvas; Hungarian; therapist at a Budapest center for disabled children. Her 7-year-old son was also aboard, but his name was not released.
-Eithne Walls, 29; Irish; doctor
-Rino Zandonai; Trentino area, Italy.
-Luigi Zortea; Trentino area, Italy.
-Xiao Xiang, 35; of Jiangxi Province, China; of the Chinese Academy of Sciences' Institute of Engineering Thermophycis
-Zhang Qingbo; of Liaoning Province, China; worked at Benxi Iron & Steel

www.google.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by beebs
Someone mentioned the Tunguska event...

I have been thinking about it lately and seeing it pop up various places as well. Maybe we should check out Timewave correlations? Maybe our collective consciousness is preparing by giving us hints...

This stuff is so rock solid.

I always use SpaceTime physics to prove cyclic time to people. In fact I wrote a research paper on it in College - in a Global Climate Change research class.

If Space exhibits fractal tendencies, then Time must also. SpaceTime physics states that Space and Time are inseparable, and fundamentally linked. So if Space, through things like Phi and Fibonacci sequence manifests itself fractally - then Time must also.

How would we experience the fractal in time? It would seem like cycles to our limited sense experience.

Good thread as always, Evasius. I have followed several. SnF

edit to add: I also like the idea of Palestine getting a state. Just found this thread here:

Thread about this Article

[edit on 4-6-2009 by beebs]

Yes, the fractal nature of space is evident in time as well. People started to pick up on this during stock market analysis. Human behavior seems to have this as well and anything derived from humans (such as market fluctuations) will exhibit this. It can go all the way down to emotions and things like cyclical biorhythms. This is all connected.

A great read to supplement the TimeWave Zero stuff is Martin Armstrong's book "It's Just Time" which may be found here.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Your post seemed interesting until I read the following:

"June 15, 1785 a similar event occurred. Two French 'pioneers of aviation' became the first ever fatalities of an air crash."

Then I had to stop reading. Until I noticed it was NOT an Airplane they where flying (that was my shock... instant assumption of an airplane in 1785, Impossible) but rather a Rozière balloon.

Good info you got going there; Pretty interesting!

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Wow this is an excellent thread, this timewave is extremely interesting. Im going to take a stab in the dark and say perhaps the second question mark on the timeline could be a war involving N korea? something big seems to happen around then at about august to september, would be interesting to see what it is.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
i think its obvious air france was hit with a missle. someone was aboard that plane that was either labled a threat or was owed a lot of money.
so they said "oh what the hell, theres only 2 americans on board" and blasted it to kingdom come.

Really though, there are infinte reasons why it could have been shot down, but by the "evidence" left over, its a no brainer.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

Evasius: First off, great thread and I love the work you have done. This is the kind of stuff I would be doing if I had more time on my hands - pardon the pun.

I have a question about the way this works though. I am familiar with the program and I even have a copy of the DOS version as you do. What I am trying to figure out is what the function is which defines the harmonics? I imagine you have already worked it out, so I wanted to save myself some of the work. For instance, we see the two graphs you posted, one is 4 year span in the 1700's and it corresponds to 22 days in 2009. So there is a 66.363636 : 1 day to day ratio over the span of a couple hundred years.

Like, if I went back to the 1100's would I find a 265 year period that is a harmonic of this same 22 day period in 2009? I am just wondering how you were able to determine the harmonic. Maybe I need to watch some of those vids.

Anyway, star and flag big time. I love this kind of stuff and like many others I feel the sync of the universe and get those 'impossible to be just chance' moments every day.

[edit on 4-6-2009 by nydsdan]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Atlantican
The french revolution will correlate with the governments of both englang and canada falling. Possible unrest in england, violence in france.

As for the Australian settlement, it would seem likely that an agreement on a palestinian state could come down the pipes.

The government of Canada collapsing around that time wouldn't surprise me. We've been seeing a ramp-up of propaganda by the current leader, attack ads on tv and 'speculation' from the leader of the opposition as to whether or not they should 'collapse' the present leadership.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I find this to be absolutely fascinating. Usually when I find something fascinating, it either turns out to be amazing, or a total fake.

I am completely unsure on this one. The evidence, retrospectively, would seem to support the fact that there is a correlation. However, the only way to really know would be to use the formula to make a prediction.

So, using this information, and the times that this period relates to, can we make a prediction about the events that we will experience in the next week?

And, I'm not talking about Nostradamus-type. I mean, real and concrete facts?

It's not that I doubt the fact that we can retroactively project disasters onto the timewave theory, but, I would be interested to see if we can accurately predict real future events.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
No one said it better than this:

Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way

Tired of lying in the sunshine
Staying home to watch the rain
And you are young and life is long
And there is time to kill today
And then one day you find