It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Air France Flight 447 - Timewave Zero Correlation

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
that massive drop around mid june 2010 looks extremely interesting!

regarding the first image you posted in this thread, the cycles, do you have a time line for that?

i can't remember what I was watching exactly, but it was a lecture and he was explaining some of the sumerian or mayan beliefs that evolution leading up to 2012 looks very much like that image. where the cycles rise exponentially. the time span for each cycle sounds almost similar.. there were also 7 cycles

[edit on 4-6-2009 by dallas18]

found this, think this is the one i was thinking of

www.potentiation.net...

it was similar to that except he drew it and i am pretty sure his dates were different, it started around 17 billion years

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

Evasius, amazing as always. Good work. I hadn't even thought about a connection like that.

For everyone else who hasn't heard/read anything about Timewave Zero, I would highly suggest reading the whole thread that Evasius posted in the OP.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 04:40 AM
link   
While reading this and listening to a webradio, i am getting Terence McKenna in sounbites through the music, novelty indeed

Nice work evasius. You got me hooked on McKenna all over again.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Brilliant work as ever, Evasius....thank you.

I was just wondering about what a previous poster said about the fall of the UK and US governments, which is looking possible if not likely, and I heard yesterday that the previous labour government in the UK in 1979 was brought down by a vote that was instigated by the SNP. This time, it's the Welsh and Scottish assemblies who have tabled the motion, and I'm wondering if there is any resonance there.

Also, you mentioned that the aircraft fatalities resonate almost exactly, and it crossed my mind that as the spiral gets tighter, do the resonances become more precise or accurate? Just thinking out loud, so I apologise if all of this has been mentioned. I'm on a crappy work computer that won't let me watch the vids....boo!

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Harman

Glad I contributed to that experience in some way - have you ever tried flicking on the radio and scanning the air waves (AM or FM) for synchronistic songs or phrases that answer a question or echo a thought you had earlier in the day?

I try that from time to time, and it rarely fails. I call it the 'bandwidth oracle.' I scan from one side to the other once and listen out for odd things that make sense to me but would mean something completely different to the thousands of others listening. Once I got 6 consecutive references to cycles - the first I think 'What Goes Around' by JT, then 'Circle in the Sand' by Belinda Carlisle, and it went on and on from there...

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

Nice one
. I had it the last weeks in connection with 'story time'

The tunguska event he talks about in there has been popping up left and right on the television, in topics, on sites and in books without me looking for it so i just begin to wonder if the story isn't true at some level. Would be a real trip ey?

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by caitlinfae
...Also, you mentioned that the aircraft fatalities resonate almost exactly, and it crossed my mind that as the spiral gets tighter, do the resonances become more precise or accurate? Just thinking out loud, so I apologise if all of this has been mentioned.

Good to hear from you! Hope all's well in your neck of the woods.

I was just thinking about this while on my way home from work - exactness of this standard is almost unheard of in my dealings with TWZ. Events usually play out within a certain window, and that window is usually 3-4 days, or maybe up to a week. So for it to happen within hours of the due date is phenomenal.

Considering the cycles are becoming more and more compressed as we travel into the future, the timeframes for these things to occur must also be shrinking. So if that's the case I think that yes, there will definitely be more future examples of resonances that happen right on cue.

Also, I was also thinking - these resonances or similar events don't always happen as expected, sometimes not as a single event but groups of events with similar themes. I think that each point along the timewave represents a choice, and it's almost as if some unseen hand is flipping coins at that instant and choosing whether or not to manifest the event this way or that way...or another way. As for the instant of Flight 447, perhaps all coins came up heads and the worst option became reality.

Regarding the first part of your post, I'm not sure if there is any resonance attached to those events, I'd have to look into it. Are they happening now, or expected soon? Given they will affect the future in some way for many people, it should be present on the graph - as for similar events in the past that match, I'd have to research it.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Hi OP,

I got 2 questions?

1) Where did you download this program?

2) How come your program is only tailored to France? How about pther countries like the US and UK? Is there a similar program?

PM if necessary. This is interesting.

Lastly, I dont believe that an aircraft crash is a "magnificent" event. It is tragic but definitely not as magnificent as a war.

I am looking forward to 23-26 June

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Echoes of Terrence resonate with his brother...

Don't sugarcoat this stuff with the assumption that Mckenna derived it through the I-ching. He uses the I-ching as a noise generator/pattern generator, but the main concept behind his timewave or the "mayans/egyptians/hopi/etc" wave, is the Ego death.. EGO DEATH OBTAINED THROUGH ALTERED STATES OF CONSIOUSNESS..

Ego death allows the user to view the unfolding waves without collapsing them into a single reality.

Mckenna & those previously mentioned "time cultures" where obsessed with altered states, again I stress its not about the I ching, you could derive the same wave from throwing a plate of spaghetti at the wall. Its fractal cosmology through the dead unseeing eyes of an altered state.

PLAIN & SIMPLE

We're all still recovering from our first close encounter...The monkeys ate the spaceship..

The tree fell, we weren't there and we heard it..

Jump to 2:00 in this video... Another visionary with a spot on description. A description that is resonated in every single religion including Christianity... You just need the cipher..

Eat up monkeys.

[edit on 4-6-2009 by DontShootTheMessenger]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by hitmen

1) Where did you download this program?

It was a hand-me-down from a guru-esque acquaintance. It's an old version, the version McKenna used for research, so I stick by it. The newer versions are for sale at around $19.95. One of the features of the newer versions is that you can easily take screenshots - my version is DOS, and every timewave image you see on my threads were obtained by taking a picture of the screen and then adding notes to the image in photoshop.

2) How come your program is only tailored to France? How about pther countries like the US and UK? Is there a similar program?

It's not geographically specific, all developed areas with a history are represented. The France detail is an artifact of the timewave itself and reality, not the program.

Lastly, I dont believe that an aircraft crash is a "magnificent" event. It is tragic but definitely not as magnificent as a war.

I am looking forward to 23-26 June

I stated the precise correlation between the event placements across time was extraordinary, not the tragic event itself.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol
humm ... it seems that it would be very hard to not find a great event to compare to ...

every year there are some kind of great event that you could use to "prove" that timewave is right ... just like webot, you say well, something bad is going to happen in that time ... but wait, there are always bad things happenning, every day, every year ... it would be almost impossible for you to no relate some event to a past event ....

I am in the right direction or did I understand wrong?

was thinking the same myself....

Forgive me if I am wrong(im a timewave noob)! havnt fully investigated this yet, but will do, and thankyou for that...

Couldnt you do the opposite? i.e. look for/interprate the spikes as positive events. Or correlate them with positive events in the past?!

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   
The term History Repeats was coined for good reason.

I to believe in cycles and so did ancient civilisations.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by slinkey10

As the wave gets more and more compressed you could spend a lifetime (or 3 1/2 yrs) looking for correlating events... and you will find them. A singularity implies everything correlating to everything, kind of like a "return to home". Its the alpha, omega and everything in between, so everything will resonate with itself.

Under the same dynamics that govern casimir forces I assume a cultural big bang of sorts will follow the singularity.

This wave technology would've been better (and was better) applied thousands of years ago, when the alpha was still far away from the omega and the waves peaks and valleys were decades in the making.

Mckenna was a visionary but dont forget he doesnt have a patent on this technology and neither does ATS or the government. Its called plants & the pineal gland..

... Good thread.. S & F

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
What an amazing thread
I really enjoyed reading your info and charts. I can see why you would think we are repeating a pattern. That is really amazing stuff.. I never heard of timewave zero before. Thanks for the info!

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Here's a question for you.

I have been watching the prophesies of Daniel for the past few years. Now a thought on those prophesies is that there were just a synopsis of the history of approximatly 500 BC to about 70 AD. Since as you put it time is a shrinking spiral. And from what I was watching is that it appears that 3 of the events predicted by Daniel have repeated. Could it simply be that we are entering the part of the spiral that echos that previous part from 2000-2500 years ago?

Just a thought eh?

[edit on 4-6-2009 by ntech]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by hitmen

Here is a java version of timewave calculator. I've never really been able to get a handle on it or the various settings.

www.timewave2012.com...

I have more of a idyllic mindset in terms of generating noise/observing patterns... nature. I like how the boatman in Siddhartha (Buddha) was able to derive the fractal from talking and observing a stream till his death.

ourworld.compuserve.com...

Its like the Japanese saying "there are many paths to the top of the mountain, yet all share the view of the same moon."

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by ntech

Hmm . . . perhaps that is part of the explanation of the dual meaning of Bible Prophecy?

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Interesting I never even thought of having something like this on such a large scale.

The reason I say that is in the military there is predictable items that are plotted out short term but I'm not sure how many people know that.

Because of where I worked and what my side job was I was informed of it and we would ramp up training around those time frames preparing for the worst.

We had a statistical lay out of the probability of certain accidents and where they would occur not sure how it originally came about but the info. we were given was strangely accurate.

I warned a couple folks that we were due up for a certain incident to occur when I left the military. A year later I came into contact with one of them and she told me 2 weeks after I mentioned it, it occurred. I wasn't surprised because the numbers spoke for themselves.

But to take it to such an extreme time line I would have never even contemplated that. Really makes me wonder who or what provide the statistics to us back then.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I don't know about you guys (and I'm sorry to derail the topic) but is anyone else trying to use the timewave program with windows 7 RC1? I tried to use my dos version of the program last night, and it no longer works. So I saw the link a few posts up about a java version and it doesn't work for me either. Am I the only one who is having this problem? I assume it's just windows 7. If it is, this is your warning that upgrading will stop functionality of the program.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by kyanther

Sounds like you just need to sort out your windows settings. Java works on the premise of "Write once, work everywhere".

One would have to be hardcore time obsessed to base there OS preference on whether or not it had timewave functionality.

Kudos

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join