It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Air France Flight 447 - Timewave Zero Correlation

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Just wondering... if i have this correctly.
Australia settled 26/1/1788 are you saying that 26/1/2012 Australia will be 're-born' ? re- settled ? or the likes

am i on the right track
edit on 1-11-2010 by lavenlaar because: spelling

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

Did McKenna discover his TimeWaveZero theory and singularity date of Dec 2012 completely independantly of the research of Hopkins and others re: the 13 Baktun cycle of the Mayan Long Count Calender, and did he have any awareness of that data when he selected or discovered his predicted date for the end of history?

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
sorry posted in wrong thread
edit on 4-4-2011 by polarwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

Anyway, maybe it's not a curse, maybe we're just stuck in a time loop within the confines of a holographic universe. Perhaps the timewave is a glitch in our 'matrix' proving reality and time follow certain predetermined rules and stick to a particular path. - Evasius

I read several of your timewave zero threads at the same time I read Michael Talbot's Holographic Universe and your above quote struck a cord within me.

As usual, very good putting together and simplifying this concept.

Did anyone else notice that Prince William and Kate Middleton were married on the same day as Adolf Hitler and Eva Braun?

LAHORE: Exactly 66 years after the Austrian-born German Chancellor Adolf Hitler had hurriedly married Eva Braun in the map room of his bunker towards the end of World War II on April 29, 1945; Prince William has also chosen the same ‘eventful’ date to tie his marital knot with Kate Middleton. The first British budget in history was also passed on April 29, 1909, with the aim of redistributing the national wealth among the public.

Incidentally, Prince William’s parents — Prince Charles and Lady Diana Spencer — were also married on the 29th day of a month or on July 29, 1981 to be more precise. Students of German History would know that just hours after getting his marriage licence validated by the Civil Magistrate of Berlin, Hitler had also dictated his last will and testament on April 29, 1945, while the Soviet and Polish forces were closing in to formally announce the capture of Germany.

Earlier, on the same day, the German army had unconditionally surrendered to the allied forces in Italy. Both Hitler and Eva Braun had committed suicide the very next day on April 30, 1945. Those familiar with the name of Alfred Hitchcock would recall that this great thriller and suspense author-turned-film screenwriter, had died on April 29, 1980. It was on April 29, 1781 that the American Revolutionary War or the Battle of the Royal Fort had started with serious skirmishes between the British and French troops.

Source: www.thenews.com.pk.../30/2011

What else do you see coming up?

edit on 2-5-2011 by ofhumandescent because: grammar & punctuation

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Looks like Evasius has evaded his own thread(s).

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by KeyLimePie

Lol, no I'm 'evading' repetition of the same old information. If anybody has any questions directed towards me, then I will be happy to answer. However for the most part, especially with the major thread on this subject, most comments seem to boil down to bickering and debunking the theory based on assumptions and a very sparse knowledge base regarding McKenna's work.

Most ignorance on the subject revolves around this assumption that the timewave represents a 'doomsday clock,' though this could not be further from the truth - it's a countdown to a shift in thinking which results in a shift in 'being.' It's a threshold that could very well escape detection until we're well and truly past it, who knows...but these things have been repeated so many times I felt it was best to be more observant rather than active on these threads.

I am however very active and prolific on Twitter, that is my new realm of participation. I upload Timewave graphs for each day, as well as loads of other stuff I find relevant and noteworthy.

Twitter Page

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evasius

Lol, no I'm 'evading' repetition of the same old information. If anybody has any questions directed towards me, then I will be happy to answer. However for the most part, especially with the major thread on this subject, most comments seem to boil down to bickering and debunking the theory based on assumptions and a very sparse knowledge base regarding McKenna's work.

I quite agree with this statement.

Most ignorance on the subject revolves around this assumption that the timewave represents a 'doomsday clock,' though this could not be further from the truth - it's a countdown to a shift in thinking which results in a shift in 'being.' It's a threshold that could very well escape detection until we're well and truly past it, who knows

This "who knows" is the troubling part imo. If no one knows, and I agree they do not, then TW is fun n games theory. It isn't a hard determiner of anything including the repetitiveness of history calendrically.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by PulsusMeusGallo

It is and has always been a theory. Who exactly is purporting this as fact? McKenna put this forth to the world as a theory that may explain reality in some ways better than existing hypotheses. He said that this may very well be wrong and emphasized it is an idea.

What about this idea (that history is cyclical, and possibly accelerating towards a shift in experience) is so troubling again? The 'who knows' part? 'Who knows' can be asked about a lot of very important things, including the core nature of the discerning awareness that finds it so troubling.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evasius

It is and has always been a theory. Who exactly is purporting this as fact?

Your protege Zagari is predicting exact events at exact times with 100% guarantees. See his June 17th prediction here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

McKenna put this forth to the world as a theory that may explain reality in some ways better than existing hypotheses. He said that this may very well be wrong and emphasized it is an idea.

What about this idea (that history is cyclical, and possibly accelerating towards a shift in experience) is so troubling again? The 'who knows' part? 'Who knows' can be asked about a lot of very important things, including the core nature of the discerning awareness that finds it so troubling.

"Who knows" = "no one knows" and it is not at all troubling to me.

I'm a McKenna fan. There is hardly a set of three days that go by when I do not listen to something from my 100gb of data authored by him. Or read any of his dozen+ books.

There is little with disagree on except that you dropped your guard and pumped up Zagari who went off the deep end.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

I am not off the deep end. I am a good and constant contributor of information about the theory. I informed myself completely about Mckenna and the graph and I also read every single page of all timewave threads of evasius, many times, before " being pumped up "...
I know what I am dealing with and it is thanks to me and other valuable contributors that there is so much info online about timewave. In fact I am also having a " discussion club " with my friends about the timewave. More people know about the potential of timewave zero theory, the better.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari

I am not off the deep end. I am a good and constant contributor of information about the theory. I informed myself completely about Mckenna and the graph and I also read every single page of all timewave threads of evasius, many times, before " being pumped up "...
I know what I am dealing with and it is thanks to me and other valuable contributors that there is so much info online about timewave. In fact I am also having a " discussion club " with my friends about the timewave. More people know about the potential of timewave zero theory, the better.

Your teacher, Evasius, and I, both have told you over and over and over again that you cannot predict with any accuracy any events promulgated by the TW theory.

Yet you do.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

OK, I will drop the "over the deep end" and replace with...

THIS

It's a theory. You said so. A theory.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   

I don't think you will think the same in a month, or, by June...I posted so many times proven resonances that came true on the major thread, nobody notices. I can link even space events such as comets and eclipses of the present with past events. One has simply to spend hours and hours of time researching with the software like I do and everyone would notice. I can predict plane crashes with this. The December 11th philippines plane crash was expected on the graph.
I don't want to give exact interpretations, but I am able to give the nearest interpretation of future events that is possible to give.
Timewave is predictive. This is something people will have to face and deal with at a certain point.

You DO remember that Evasius started the timewave threads with " predictions " and events such as Air France plane crash resonance with the very first aerial accident in 2009 and " June 25th the very big news day ".
I do remember, why nobody does?
Even on October 26th 2009, Evasius linked the Great fire of Podil with a Ukraine flu outbreak.
edit on 17-3-2012 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Evasius is not my teacher since I researched timewave zero completely on my own. He's good with speeches but I work hours before to post something. I didn't decide to become an observer of the threads and I decided to act and be useful. I am not inferior to anyone. I am a serious contributor.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari

Evasius is not my teacher since I researched timewave zero completely on my own.

A complete fabrication, a lie, knowingly told...why?

didn't decide to become an observer of the threads

Your lie - now verified as a lie by your own admission - to have observed the various threads that Evasuis has posted. Why lie?

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join