It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Air France Flight 447 - Timewave Zero Correlation

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by zenius
We must be getting close to the French Revolution correlation. Perhaps the uprising in Iran after the election could be the correlation?

I noticed a significant uprising this morning... In my pants! lol, sorry I couldn't resist..

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I am not quite sure why I didn't post this last night, but I had company and must have been distracted, as I had company!

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   

We must be getting close to the French Revolution correlation. Perhaps the uprising in Iran after the election could be the correlation?

Ah, yes. Are we on time for that? I don't recall. I'll have to look through previous posts.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Things are currently ramping up for the "French Revolution" theme. Not since the last peak (April 17th - "American Revolution resonance) has there been so much political change & revolutionary upheaval in the news.

The last peak involved the US, UK, Thailand, Fiji, and Sri Lanka (revolution and swine flu begins). This dip in the graph involves primarily Iran, North Korea, and Israel (three countries that deal with chaos very poorly), and likewise the whole swine flu thing has just kicked up a notch.

As far as I can tell (I'll confirm the graph at home - I'm at work now) tomorrow we pass through the resonance of Australia's settlement. January 26, 1788 the country was founded as a prison colony. Worst case scenario for this resonance is, due to the swine flu threat level rising, new regulations on travel, events, and trade, may be introduced thus setting up a new prison state.

Swine flu alert level set to rise

Or this article below could be the true marker for the virus spreading out from the source (like western civilization infiltrating and infecting the original peoples of Australia):

Swine flu deaths spread to new continent

We'll see how it plays out. Like I said there's no doubt things are heating up and reflecting what the graph has been saying all along.

Again, new thread soon for tracking all subsequent events not related to Flight 447...

Approx. 6 minutes after posting this, a new thread was posted regarding the events of mid-April (referred to above) that will lead directly to coming changes to the world's economic/political structure. It's fairly interesting, just had a look.

Dealing With Denial of the NWO, the Coming Economic Collapse and the Second American Revolution

[edit on 15/6/09 by Evasius]

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 05:56 AM
link   
I can't see Australia becoming a prison state, it's getting to the point with Swine flu where people are saying why quarantine when it's not working anyway. Put it this way, our rugby players are still allowed to play major matches even after being diagnosed. Australians generally don't seem too concerned about it (except for the elderly and those already ill).
The Australian government has no interest in taking any Guantanamo prisoners and are fed up with refugee I think so we aren't re-establishing our country as a penal colony.
With the Australian settlement correlation I'm keeping an eye out for indigenous matters that come up. After all, the Aborigines were the ones that suffered most, not the prisoners in the penal colonies. I think the native title act is being debated this week in parliament.
Apart from that I think Peru is experiencing an uprising with their indigenous at the moment too.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by zenius

I agree, the swine flu thing is probably a long shot. It's definitely an indigenous theme - whether this time around it manifests in Australia is uncertain. I do like the idea of it being resonated in yet another spread of infection...well I don't really like it but you get the idea. Good call on the 'Native Title Amendment Bill of 2009,' I had a look and it's definitely being discussed this week in Parliament, though I couldn't discern if it was today or tomorrow. Here's the link mentioning it:

This week at a glance: 15 to 18 June 2009

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evasius
I think that very soon I will start a thread in which it's purpose will be to track the progress of the wave.

That is a great idea. You continue to amaze me with your understanding and demonstrated proof of this theory. I have tried to find a flash version of this program so I could track it myself and know what days to look for, but I don't think it exists. Any more info you could provide on a day to day or weekly basis so we could know what to look for would be much appreciated.

Thank you again, you are doing more than you know

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Crazy question/idea, but what the heck. Do you think the area corresponding with the French revolution could relate to an Iranian revolution?
If it does then wouldn't that be a wild correlation?

Sorry, question already asked. But regardless, makes me wonder.
Where or what could be relating to other important June, historical happenings. Like say the Dday invasion?

[edit on 093030p://06America/Chicago15 by Tinman67]

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tinman67
Crazy question/idea, but what the heck. Do you think the area corresponding with the French revolution could relate to an Iranian revolution?
If it does then wouldn't that be a wild correlation?

Sorry, question already asked. But regardless, makes me wonder.
Where or what could be relating to other important June, historical happenings. Like say the Dday invasion?

[edit on 093030p://06America/Chicago15 by Tinman67]

Right after French Revolution, on schedule was Napoleon's Great Move to East

First things first.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

Wow, you really have the most amazing information! Great thread and great information. The time wave really intriques me. I had no idea, waves came over and over again, with a repeat of history.

Very impressive work!!

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

Hey glad to hear from you, I was worried. Have you been on holidays?

I thought this thread would be right up your alley - the implications of being able to pinpoint our present location in time and then comparing it to events that have already happened could reveal not only interesting information about our future, but also tell us quite a bit about time itself.

So it doesn't always tell you what to expect, but lets you know when to expect events of similar magnitude. They rarely play out so similarly as in the 447 case, but the major highs and lows of the graph are unbelievably accurate.

[edit on 15/6/09 by Evasius]

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Here's another one that comes up sounding somewhat similar to the French Reveloution meme--Iran and other nations who are in governmetal turmoil notwithstanding (Canada is still in the process of considering whether to oust its leader.)

www.truthdig.com...

This is a link to an article talking about what is basically the death of the dollar as the reserve currency of the world and how it is being done by outside forces who are seeming to (and this is just my interpretation based on the revolution meme and stuff that I've read by the webbots) 'rise up' and demand change.

From the article:

"This week marks the end of the dollar’s reign as the world’s reserve currency. It marks the start of a terrible period of economic and political decline in the United States. And it signals the last gasp of the American imperium. That’s over. It is not coming back. And what is to come will be very, very painful.

There are meetings being held Monday and Tuesday in Yekaterinburg, Russia, (formerly Sverdlovsk) among Chinese President Hu Jintao, Russian President Dmitry Medvedev and other top officials of the six-nation Shanghai Cooperation Organization. The United States, which asked to attend, was denied admittance. Watch what happens there carefully. The gathering is, in the words of economist Michael Hudson, “the most important meeting of the 21st century so far.” "

and:

"It is the first formal step by our major trading partners to replace the dollar as the world’s reserve currency. If they succeed, the dollar will dramatically plummet in value, the cost of imports, including oil, will skyrocket, interest rates will climb and jobs will hemorrhage at a rate that will make the last few months look like boom times. State and federal services will be reduced or shut down for lack of funds. The United States will begin to resemble the Weimar Republic or Zimbabwe. Obama, endowed by many with the qualities of a savior, will suddenly look pitiful, inept and weak."

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

Yes and No, been MIA. Am on again right now, will see how it goes.

I would never have thought that history repeats itself in other ways. Why is that? why are things repeated again? Also - my thought is something with North Korea, could be one of those events.

It sure does look like we are about to enter some very turbulent times now!

Again - very impressive work!!!!

Hey - how is your new baby? enjoying the Daddy role?

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by questioningall

I would never have thought that history repeats itself in other ways. Why is that? why are things repeated again?

To be honest I have no idea why it repeats, I only know that cycles have been noticed in time linking events in the past to those in the present. They correlate in a linear fashion as opposed to randomly mixing and matching. Many view time as a spiral given that these cycles are shrinking each time around, as if we're approaching the center of a record, or spinning down a drain. We feel the same 'bumps' along the way, it's how we deal with those bumps that varies from cycle to cycle.

Hey - how is your new baby? enjoying the Daddy role?

Being a dad is the easiest yet most difficult, coolest yet humbling, stressful yet oddly relaxing job I've ever had. It's everything I expected and hoped for yet completely different, if that makes any sense at all. I'm just trying to soak it in and experience every day as lucidly and coherently as I can during these strange times.

[edit on 16/6/09 by Evasius]

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
The new Timewave thread is now up and open for business:

Timewave Zero - Countdown to Transition

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

It's funny that I found this a few days after watching a special on the History Channel, I believe, about the upcoming year 2012 and doomsday predictions. Lodged inbetween all of the theories was the one that stems from the I-Ching related to this TimeWave thing. That blew my mind.

Previous to watching the program I was already up to date on the Mayan theories (thanks to Ian Lungold's lecture video), and this roughly sums a lot of that up. Thanks for posting! I'm going to try to spend some time on wrapping my mind around this and understanding it fully.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by letheravensoar

What is the title of this show?

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by DangerDeath

Hey DangerDeath,
The title was Doomsday 2012: The End of Days

shop.history.com...

There was a myriad of different prophecies combined in the episode.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   

I can't see Australia becoming a prison state, it's getting to the point with Swine flu where people are saying why quarantine when it's not working anyway...

On second thought, legislation was just passed in South Australia regarding official reaction to future pandemics, swine flu or otherwise.

Destroy order for serious pandemic

STATE Parliament has passed laws allowing buildings and animals to be destroyed in the event of a serious pandemic as the Federal Government prepares to increase the national swine flu alert level.

The legislation passed yesterday gives the state increased powers in the case of "a more dangerous flu pandemic".

They include the power to forcibly quarantine people – including those with no symptoms – and to "remove or destroy . . . any building, structure, vehicle, vegetation, animal or other thing".

"We do not expect to invoke those powers for swine flu."

So they can enact these powers at any time in the future, if not for the current pandemic. They now have the authoritative power to render individuals suspected of infection in quarantine, and can seize or destroy property, living or dead.

I think this is indeed what I was looking for.

[edit on 16/6/09 by Evasius]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   
question, maybe a stupid one but hell ill try.

If a plane crash can cause a drop in the graph then surely there must be many many drops for all the plane crashes, or not? There must be amazing drops for every significant event. Which where alot of events.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join