It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Air France Flight 447 - Timewave Zero Correlation

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Fine I'll just POST POST POST!

Take a look at the field lines tightening!

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by whiteblack
Can you please post a pic of timewave zero graph from 1000BC to 1000AD?

Thanks.

[edit on 9-6-2009 by whiteblack]

please?

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by whiteblack

Dude, your next on my list - have some patience would ya?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/127654f9cfb7.jpg[/atsimg]

you're welcome

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by brokenheadphonez

Hold up, wait a minute, take a breath...let's just have a look at the timewave resonances. The "Australian Scientist" says according to the crop circles that appeared on April 24, May 9 & 10 of this year that there will be a CME on July 7, 2009. He counted the circles, correlated the dates, realized that July 7 had an 'apogee' coinciding with the full moon and went with that date. Earthfiles source

Well, I've just cross-checked with the timewave, and there's really nothing of notable resonance at that point on the graph (unless there's something so far back in history, we're not aware of it - which is possible). Anyway, I chosen to disagree with his assumption.

There is a date however which concerns me regarding CME's and solar storms. It's September 1, 1859.

The most powerful flare of the last 500 years was the first flare to be observed, and occurred in September 1859: it was reported by British astronomer Richard Carrington and left a trace in Greenland ice in the form of nitrates and beryllium-10, which allow its strength to be measured today (New Scientist, 2005).

Also known as the "Carrington Event," a massive CME was ejected directly towards Earth and subsequently caused the largest geomagnetic storm in recorded history.

From the 1st to the 2nd, the largest recorded geomagnetic storm occurred, causing the failure of telegraph systems all over Europe and North America.[5] Auroras were seen all over the world, most notably over the Caribbean; also noteworthy were those over the Rocky Mountains that were so bright, the glow awoke gold miners, who began preparing breakfast because they thought it was morning.

I've had a look and this date correlates with the July 26-28, 2010 timeframe according to TWZ. Below is how the 1859 CME is recorded on the wave - a period of 7 days is visible:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d718a22aa1e3.jpg[/atsimg]

Below is the same event zoomed out to a span of 55 years. Here you can see a few events including the US Civil War and Lincoln's assassination:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/58efda79a69c.jpg[/atsimg]

And here is the same section in our current cycle which extends from February to December in 2010. Assuming that natural events can resonate future similar events, then I predict sometime between July 26-29, 2010, there will be a sizeable solar event. This event could be a CME, major sunspot activity, or the Sun becoming a focus of fear to the general public (via the media):
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/68be43dea5b6.jpg[/atsimg]

I'm only going with this date because of the resonance factor, and my belief that the Sun will take over a year to 'flip its switch' and become a danger to us.

One last point of correlation is that, just as the "Australian Scientist's" chosen date, July 28, 2010 is also an apogee of the Moon (see below), however the full moon happens 2 days prior which isn't as exact as the 2009 prediction.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/27db51515b82.jpg[/atsimg] Chart Source

Anyway, let's just see what happens...only time will tell.

[edit on 10/6/09 by Evasius]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by netron
news.bbc.co.uk...

"Mr Brown repeated his commitment to consult on a written constitution - something he said he personally supported"

Thats quite revolutionary for Britain - as Britain has never had a written constitution in its entire history.

Also found an Aussie article mentioning this event:

Reprieved Brown has the Lords in his sights

The Prime Minister's office denied a referendum would be held but a move towards constitutional reforms such as a fixed-term parliament and proportional representation voting is seen as likely and is a clear signal Mr Brown intends to remake his government.

Right on the money.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Thanks a lot for your comprehensive reply, Evasius - I'm quite pleasantly surprised to wake up to your reply.

I must admit I am still somewhat skeptical about the timewave, but I find it rather interesting and intriguing. Let me make some coffee and snag some images and I'll post my thoughts.

PS, congrats on the little one.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I decided to test this hypothesis about solar flares and natural phenomenon resonating though the TWZ.. unfortunately, solar activity was not recorded until the late 1700s but I did try to find some aurora borealis reports from the early 1700s which I could then attempt to map to current events. The closest I could find was this report:
Link

"The northern lights, as they are called, first attracted the attention of the people of New England in March, 1718, and there was a general fear that dire calamities would result therefrom. May 15, 1719, the more beautiful and brilliant aurora borealis was first observed here as far as any record or tradition of that period inform us, and it is said that in England it was first noticed only three years before this date. In December of the same year the aurora again appeared..."

Okay, so I have March 1718, May 15, 1719 and December 1719.
This maps to May 14, May 21, and May 24 of 2008.
Were there any natural disasters during this time?
On 5/12/2008 - The Sichuan earthquake killed 68,000 people.

I also found another link (cannot find it now) which detailed aurora being seen throughout Europe on March 17, 1716. This date maps to 5/3/2008.
On 5/2/2008 - Cyclone Nargis ravishes Burma killing over 146,000.
On 5/3/2008 - Chaiten, a volcano in Chile considered long dormant erupts.

I won't say there is a direct correlation, but that is interesting. I suppose we will find out for sure when the 1859 flare/storm resonates next summer.

[edit on 11-6-2009 by nydsdan]

Just to add, I found another report (Link) which details aurora being seen on Jan 30, 1560. This maps to November 24, 2005.
November 26, 2005 an earthquake hits Jiangxi, China killing more than 14.

This last one seems a little weak though. I would have been more impressed if it mapped out to the Kashmir earthquake in Oct 2005.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
hmm... looks like a CCD overload but ... black?

These crossing of the field lines are interesting too..

[edit on 11-6-2009 by brokenheadphonez]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by brokenheadphonez

These crossing of the field lines are interesting too..

Can't see this one. Asks for administrator login.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by DangerDeath

Sorry I had to get a host. This has been editted and fixed. (double checks)

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Today on Belgrade airport (around 11 am CET), an Air France airplane (Airbus 319) hit with its wingtip a bridge next to the airport building. The engine gondola was damaged. No one was hurt. Passengers did not feel this impact.

Just another drop into the already full cup...

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evasius

May ? – Orangist troops attack Vreeswijk, Harmelen and Maarssen; civil war starts in the Netherlands.

September 13 – Prussian troops enter the Netherlands. Within a few weeks 40,000 Patriots (out of a population of 2,000,000) go into exile in France (and learn from observation the ideals of the French Revolution).

(***Many economic historians regard the Netherlands as the first thoroughly capitalist country in the world. In early modern Europe it featured the wealthiest trading city (Amsterdam) and the first full-time stock exchange. The inventiveness of the traders led to insurance and retirement funds as well as such less benign phenomena as the boom-bust cycle, the world's first asset-inflation bubble, the tulip mania of 1636–1637, and according to Murray Sayle, the world's first bear raider - Isaac le Maire, who forced prices down by dumping stock and then buying it back at a discount.[7] The republic went into a state of general decline in the later 18th century, with economic competition from England and long standing rivalries between the two main factions in Dutch society, the Staatsgezinden (Republicans) and the Prinsgezinden (Royalists or Orangists) as main factors.

So what could this mean? Maybe not civil war for the Netherlands but some kind of political/government shake-up nonetheless. It will be largely based on the preceding conditions of the economy leading up to the change. (The ecomony portion of the 'prediction' is obvious). Also events for Netherlands in the previous cycle could extend throughout the 'neighborhood' in the present cycle.

Given the events of 1787 aren't as big as those of the following two years, we may have to wait 1.5-2 weeks for things to pick up in the news. Then I'll have something more solid to predict.

Heh, today a story broke in the Netherlands that involves the Royal family. In short, a painter died in 2004 while working on one of the Royal homes near Rotterdam. There was a fire and he couldn't get out. The Prime minister promised that the investigation would not be hindered (because it involved the Royal family it's a touchy subject obviously)

Now 5 years later the Justice department and the police involved in the investigation complained that the goverment did hinder the proces. This had the potential of blowing up in the faces of the ones sitting in goverment and force elections. If that is the case PVV, a party that does not support the royal family will double their seats in the 'tweede kamer' and will be second only to the CDA ( the biggest party) decimating the PvdA.

I can see a correlation here
. Nice one. Ok, not so nice for me because i will cry a little when those populistic nutsacks of the PVV get into goverment.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Don't know if this long link is going to work here

news.sky.com...

Anyway, it's here.

Terror Names Linked To Doomed Flight AF 447

Two passengers with names linked to Islamic terrorism were on the Air France flight which crashed with the loss of 228 lives, it has emerged.

A source working for the French security services told Paris weekly L'Express that the link was "highly significant".

There is a possibility the name similarities are simply a "macabre coincidence", the source added, but the revelation is still being "taken very seriously".

We are now waiting for the "official" truth.

Also from Sky:

Air France Jet 'Disintegrated In Mid-Air'

Two pieces of new evidence have suggested that the stricken Air France jet broke up over a number of minutes, rather than in one catastrophic incident.

Firstly, bodies from Flight 447 had been picked up from locations more than 50 miles apart, the Brazilian Air Force revealed.

Meanwhile, two terror suspects who died alongside 226 other passengers on the stricken jet have been ruled out as a cause of the disaster.

The two men only "shared the same name" as known Islamic radicals, posthumous security checks found.

[edit on 11-6-2009 by DangerDeath]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I think that very soon I will start a thread in which it's purpose will be to track the progress of the wave.

I think this particular thread has really gone as far as it can go. The 447 resonance has been confirmed beyond any real doubt, at least is has for me, and likewise I think it has for many of you.

If you don't have the program yet, try and get it, because it's one thing typing my results and you believing me, and then it's another thing entirely when you actually see and confirm this for yourself. When you realize that time isn't random and things happen when you expect them to (thanks to a program created 16 years prior), it really freakin' throws you for a loop. I'd say it's even a life-changing experience.

These correlations are not coincidences. The very nature of time is revealing itself continuously through these historical repetitions. And if time is perception only, then what is being revealed to us is the nature of our own consciousness. Whatever the case, it's worth our attention.

I'll continue to try and answer some of the previous questions that I haven't gotten around to yet (I know, I'm slow), but most of the new TWZ correlations will be placed in a separate and upcoming thread.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
That's a good idea, Evasius. I've been following this thread from the beginning and doing my best to learn about this whole new concept of time that I'm experiencing/feeling right now.

Could you post a link to the new thread in here when you get around to it?

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
The passengers of Air France flight 447 had an appointment with mythical death. So mythical that Saint John of the book of Revelation and Nostradamus made prophecy of this event. Rev. 9:16 and 9:17 describes what hit the aircraft. Quatrain VI 97, when the Normans shall demand fair proof tells of two fires.

Nostradamus Quatrain VI 97
At forty and five degrees the sky will burn,
Fire to approach the great new city:
In an instant a great scattered flame will leap up,
When the Norman shall demand fair proof.

The story starts 154 years ago with the hypernova of a great star called Aquila HR 7333 at a declination of 5 degrees. Two angles and a distance define the coordinates of where a star is located. The 5 degree declination is mentioned in the Nostradamus prophecy. There was a smaller type IV star in orbit of the great star and it went supernova the following day. A long time passes while we wait for the passengers of flight 447 to board and fly toward a few square mile spot out over the Atlantic Ocean on a dark and stormy night. It was a night flight from Rio de Janeiro to Paris going through a thunder storm on the equator that reached 50,000 feet, a height greater than the maximum operating ceiling of the aircraft. The many other aircraft flying the same route that night were taking different paths through the thunder storm so it was mere chance that flight 447 arrived at the place of mythical death. Very few people in the history of the world died the way flight 447 died.

At 2:14 GMT June 1, 2009 flight 447 and the incoming supernova blast wave arrived at the same place and time. A bright flash lasting 6 seconds was reported by another aircraft behind flight 447. The supernova blast hit the entire Earth but the magnetic field of Earth focused the blast into a circular spot no more than 6 miles in diameter. One moment everything on the aircraft was functional and the next most everything electronic had blown a fuse with smoke. Many of the people on board died instantly from the radiations. The engines of the aircraft continued running and the pilot had minimal rudder and elevator control. No lights and no instruments on a very dark night meant there was no horizon for the pilot to guide upon and that was a fate no pilot could overcome. The aircraft was at an altitude that could only be sustained with sophisticated avionics. Assuming the pilot was still alive he donned his oxygen mask and struggled with the aircraft on the way to lower altitude. The aircraft hit the sea a few minutes later going in the same direction.

A supernova blast lasts all of 20 seconds but enormous energies are transferred. The 1908 Tunguska event is the best documented supernova blast wave in history. 25.75 megatons on the nuclear bomb scale. This supernova was less because it arrived at the equator. There are derating factors in the math.

The 40 degree angle mentioned in the Nostramdamus prophecy is the latitude of New York City and is also the latitude of the hotel in Colorado where the movie "The Gleaming" was filmed. Rotate a diamond in a light source and it gleams as the facets catch the light. Rotate the Earth in a neutrino source and it gleams a magnetic beam which brings down aircraft and drives people mad. SwissAir Flight 111 is the best known example.

What is the fair proof for the Normans? A number of nuclear reactions occurred and beryllium-7 cannot be in the bones of the bodies unless it was hit by a supernova blast wave.

This is the reaction suggested by Rev. 9:17 and is fair proof.
20-Ca-40 + 6th neutrino -> 16-S-33 + 4-Be-7 [-24.029 MeV]

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by danielsiedelmann

Wow, that sure is a pretty big spike in (cold??) electron density around 14:00!!

I can't believe that I didn't think of checking that earlier!

The field narrows, too..

[edit on 13-6-2009 by brokenheadphonez]

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   

This should add to your hypothesis:

dsc.discovery.com...

Cosmic Rays May Reveal Why Lightning Strikes

A team of Florida researchers is testing a novel idea that radio waves dancing in particles created by cosmic rays can solve a long-standing mystery about what sparks lightning.

"It takes something like 30,000 volts per centimeter (of static electricity) to get a spark off your finger to a doorknob. That type of spark doesn't exist in thunderstorm electric fields, or we haven't been measuring in the right place," Martin Uman, director of University of Florida's Lighting Research Laboratory, told Discovery News.

Cosmic rays, which are believed to spawned by distant supernova explosions, regularly , triggering cascades of high-energy particles and showers of secondary particles, including electrons, positrons and muons.

Perhaps it is more than just EMP, those planes also have a classic gyroscope compass, which doesn't need electricity to work. The strike must have been kinetic also.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by DangerDeath

Perhaps it is more than just EMP, those planes also have a classic gyroscope compass, which doesn't need electricity to work. The strike must have been kinetic also.

Well the traditional compass isn't going to do anything if an EM burst fries the fly-by-wire systems... There's no way to traditionally control an aircraft of that size, if that is even the case.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 02:38 AM
link   
We must be getting close to the French Revolution correlation. Perhaps the uprising in Iran after the election could be the correlation?

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join