It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Air France Flight 447 - Timewave Zero Correlation

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

This is difficult for me to grasp. I guess I'm either sleepy or not ready for the information? But I gave it a star because it's a mental challenge that is new to me. Thanks.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Can you please post a pic of timewave zero graph from 1000BC to 1000AD?

Thanks.

[edit on 9-6-2009 by whiteblack]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 05:46 AM
link   
In "It's Just Time" I haven't seen that time gets shorter. Or its just because the intensity and rhythm of events is so great that we experience this feeling of "shortness". So, this is where it differs from your idea of "zero" point at the end. Anyway, it could be just a matter of perception.

Time defined by Spinoza is "the means of thinking". Time is how we think. We put things one after another in this linear fashion, which we call time, and this is how we think. Time is how we perceive and organize phenomena we are aware of.

But this is all perception, and understanding what is going on is not perception, it is knowledge, which draws from "zero point" directly. "Directly" means there is no time involved in knowing. So when we superimpose database of time with experience (direct knowledge) we get this time line dissolved because we don't need "processing" data any more. The play with time is over.

Same applies to "space". The means of existing in space is "movement". Movement is not what our eyes tell us about "moving objects". Movement is the difference itself. Like the difference between points A and B.

The very fact that there are different coordinates (which consist space) creates space, and difference between coordinates is "movement".

The fractal nature of space and time come from the fact that in perception they are infinite, fractaling goes on infinitely. The only way to understand is by stopping perception and instead comprehending the principle of division as such (also referred to as "reflection"). Castaneda used the term "stopping the world".

Zeno's aporias show this very well. He picked out a "measure" to determine how to travel from point A to point Be. He said "measure is half the distance". Now, when you travel half the distance, the other half is also measured by it's own half, so you never actually arrive at point B. The measure gets smaller and smaller infinitely.

This is actually about the calibration of our senses. We have definite measures and we can't go beyond them in our senses. We can only do that by thinking mathematically, in our thoughts. So, our knowledge goes beyond empirical experience.

To be human means to depend on our body, which is a calibrated system of perception and we experience the world through it. What our body can perceive is the world itself. And this world is limited by our calibration of perception.

In philosophy, or mathematics, we can go on infinitely and deal with a very different world, which is not less "real".

So, if we rely on knowledge, we get a lot more than what we get from our senses. We are able to make this quantum leap. But, it is important to refocus our understanding of ourselves from physical beings to metaphysical beings. Beings of knowledge or force (because force is the metaphysical).

Understanding of events that occur is one thing, and simply being fascinated by them is another thing. When you understand events you are not affected by them, at least on the level of knowledge. On physical level we can all perish in times of revolution, but if we have knowledge of how things happen and what logic they follow, we are in a very good position to avoid being affected.

I think to really use this method, the Time Wave tool, we need to understand why things appear as they appear - in history. Because the cause for those events is always the same, only the "furniture" changes. Understanding principles is to be "ahead" of time, to live in anticipation instead of perception.

Anticipation of events is the goal in using this theory, isn't it?

Quantum leap, the "step out" from the vicious circle of historical time line, is what sets us free from the incoming torrential storm.

And that quantum leap is knowledge. So, deny ignorance!

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Teeky
reply to post by Evasius

This is difficult for me to grasp. I guess I'm either sleepy or not ready for the information? But I gave it a star because it's a mental challenge that is new to me. Thanks.

"It's Just Time" is a very easy read and a lot is explained with a given example of present economical situation and its causes.

www.contrahour.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
this is so strange... i never knew about "timewave zero" - but since my childhood i have always visualised dates in history as points on a wave.

really helped me with my history exam results at school , as i could visually move around the "wave" in my head.

the 1930s for example was an inverted dip , declining from 1930 to the bottom of the wave at 1936 - then the wave rising again up to a peak in 1939/1940 (start of WW2)

very very strange that this kind of corresponds to this "timewave" stuff - which i honestly have never heard about.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evasius
Before I answer any questions (I'll eventually do my best to answer all or at least most of them), I would like to point out another relevant possible match of a current event relating to the previous cycle in the wave.

Late June 4 - June 9 coincides with the entire year of 1786.

interesting - June 4th was the date of the European elections here in the UK.
which resulted in the fascist British National Party winning its first ever seats in the European Parliament.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
More on June 4th - with regards to the elections here in the UK (local and European) and the governing Labour Party - from the Financial Times:

blogs.ft.com...

Labour is now the third party of local government in England, with fewer councillors than the Liberal Democrats for the first time since the First World War

– Labour secured the lowest vote share ever recorded by a serving government in both elections

– Labour fell under 20 per cent vote share for the first time since 1910, when the party was four years old

– Labour controls no county councils

– Labour lost a poll Wales for the first time since the First World War

– Labour have no MEPs in the South West region for the first time ever

– Labour were beaten by four parties in two regions of the country

– Labour recorded an 8 per cent vote share in the South East

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by netron

Good compilation of correlative news events, all of which could mirror a UK "Shay's Rebellion," or the very least bring us towards the new "French Revolution" later this month.

I know France has been spoken of a lot recently, however since we now live in a global community (compared to the 1780's) this resonance could appear in any geographic location.

Just now is a story with some relevancy:

Mikhail Gorbachev calls for new American revolution

Doesn't mean anything will happen obviously, however it makes one thing clear - there is still 'revolution' in peoples' minds. Everyone knows things are going to have to change soon. This is the same sentiment that surfaced the first two weeks in April in many places in the world.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

The materials I have studied also talk about spirals of increasingly shorter duration. The oldest spiral found by this researcher seems to have been about 76 trillion years ago and was about 1 trillion years long.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Iago18

I find this to be absolutely fascinating. Usually when I find something fascinating, it either turns out to be amazing, or a total fake.

I am completely unsure on this one. The evidence, retrospectively, would seem to support the fact that there is a correlation. However, the only way to really know would be to use the formula to make a prediction.

So, using this information, and the times that this period relates to, can we make a prediction about the events that we will experience in the next week?

Since I'm really not a history buff, I have to use Wiki to get a history for dummies view on certain years in the past to see what we can expect in the immediate future.

Just today we crossed from 1786 to 1787, so let's see what events could possibly manifest a resonance or repeat of some sort. (Like I've stated, these resonances are time windows when events are most likely to repeat - it's the peak of probability). Here's the 1787 link:

en.wikipedia.org...

Many of the events in the list are really difficult for me to imagine a possible recurrance in today's world, and some quite frankly seem miniscule or mediocre to even try and search for upcoming correlations - so I'll stick the the major ones.

May 14 – In Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, delegates begin arriving to write a new Constitution for the United States.

May 25 – In Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, delegates begin to convene a Constitutional Convention intended to amend the Articles of Confederation. However, a new Constitution for the United States is eventually produced. George Washington presides over the Convention.

September 17 – The United States Constitution is adopted by the Constitutional Convention in Philadelphia.

So this to me signifies either proposed alterations to the constitution, or an overall public acceptance that the current one has lost its meaning, and a new one is required (or at least needs a major update). So look for "new/altered constitution" news and discussion over the next 5 days. And since we're in a global community now, expect it from anywhere - The UK, Africa, Fiji, etc.

May ? – Orangist troops attack Vreeswijk, Harmelen and Maarssen; civil war starts in the Netherlands.

September 13 – Prussian troops enter the Netherlands. Within a few weeks 40,000 Patriots (out of a population of 2,000,000) go into exile in France (and learn from observation the ideals of the French Revolution).

(***Many economic historians regard the Netherlands as the first thoroughly capitalist country in the world. In early modern Europe it featured the wealthiest trading city (Amsterdam) and the first full-time stock exchange. The inventiveness of the traders led to insurance and retirement funds as well as such less benign phenomena as the boom-bust cycle, the world's first asset-inflation bubble, the tulip mania of 1636–1637, and according to Murray Sayle, the world's first bear raider - Isaac le Maire, who forced prices down by dumping stock and then buying it back at a discount.[7] The republic went into a state of general decline in the later 18th century, with economic competition from England and long standing rivalries between the two main factions in Dutch society, the Staatsgezinden (Republicans) and the Prinsgezinden (Royalists or Orangists) as main factors.

So what could this mean? Maybe not civil war for the Netherlands but some kind of political/government shake-up nonetheless. It will be largely based on the preceding conditions of the economy leading up to the change. (The ecomony portion of the 'prediction' is obvious). Also events for Netherlands in the previous cycle could extend throughout the 'neighborhood' in the present cycle.

Given the events of 1787 aren't as big as those of the following two years, we may have to wait 1.5-2 weeks for things to pick up in the news. Then I'll have something more solid to predict.

Have a look at the lists, and try and imagine how these things might be re-expressed in today's world. (here are a few notable ones from 1788):

*January 26 – Australia settled as a prison colony of Great Britain
*March 21 – Great New Orleans Fire (1788) kills 25% of the population and destroys 856 buildings
*April 13 – America's first recorded riot
*June 7 – France: Day of the Tiles, which some consider the beginning of the French Revolution.
*July ? – Louis XVI of France calls for a spring session of the Estates General.
*December 6 – Russo-Turkish War, 1787-1792
*December 14 – King Charles III of Spain dies and is succeeded by his son Charles IV of Spain.

[edit on 9/6/09 by Evasius]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I'm late to the party but I figure I'll pipe in.

Things are happening in and around our environment that deserve attention.

Lots more EQ activity, intensity, and frequency around the equator:
earthquake.usgs.gov...

Increased solar activity and maybe a quick jolt back into life for the Sun after a couple years of hibernation:
sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov...

Swirly wind patterns too on Earth, too -
They kinda look the same as those solar weather patterns, don't they? (They're fractal right?):
www.weatheroffice.gc.ca...

And finally for this post, the RTMS is showing the magnetosphere is steadily experiencing increasing density and field variance as we catch the occasional solar fart and hiccup:
www2.nict.go.jp...

So what's this about a timewave? Solar cycles, time cycles, all these cycles lol!

Can we connect the timewave with astronomical events other than the Carrington flare? If the sun starts spewing stuff at us during the summer while we're on peak load (on already taxed infrastructure no less) during an economic downtown, the thought of "electrified telegraph lines" concerns me.

Didn't a probe just "reboot", too?

Would the timewave be limited to Earth, or is it universal?

What does the timewave software say about the Shoemaker-Levy impact, July 16-22 1994?

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by brokenheadphonez

Thank you very much for the links to possibly correlative natural phenomena. I'm especially grateful for the link to the magnetsphere data, with which I was able to make another correlation - this time using crop circles rather than the timewave - and who know's, maybe there is some realtion to the timewave hidden with each message:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/182a211a77da.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cad374ba5bb9.jpg[/atsimg]

From what I can gather, both the interpretations of the magnetic fields and the pressure surrounding the Earth were brought to our attention using the only natural living objects on this planet that resemble these stellar phenomena.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by brokenheadphonez

Can we connect the timewave with astronomical events other than the Carrington flare? If the sun starts spewing stuff at us during the summer while we're on peak load (on already taxed infrastructure no less) during an economic downtown, the thought of "electrified telegraph lines" concerns me.

That's what Astrology is for, isn't it?

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evasius
Since I'm really not a history buff, I have to use Wiki to get a history for dummies view on certain years in the past to see what we can expect in the immediate future.

Just today we crossed from 1786 to 1787, so let's see what events could possibly manifest a resonance or repeat of some sort. (Like I've stated, these resonances are time windows when events are most likely to repeat - it's the peak of probability). Here's the 1787 link:

en.wikipedia.org...

Many of the events in the list are really difficult for me to imagine a possible recurrance in today's world, and some quite frankly seem miniscule or mediocre to even try and search for upcoming correlations - so I'll stick the the major ones.

May 14 – In Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, delegates begin arriving to write a new Constitution for the United States.

May 25 – In Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, delegates begin to convene a Constitutional Convention intended to amend the Articles of Confederation. However, a new Constitution for the United States is eventually produced. George Washington presides over the Convention.

September 17 – The United States Constitution is adopted by the Constitutional Convention in Philadelphia.

So this to me signifies either proposed alterations to the constitution, or an overall public acceptance that the current one has lost its meaning, and a new one is required (or at least needs a major update). So look for "new/altered constitution" news and discussion over the next 5 days. And since we're in a global community now, expect it from anywhere - The UK, Africa, Fiji, etc.
[edit on 9/6/09 by Evasius]

Incredible!

Today in the House of Commons, Gordon Brown , the Prime Minister , outlined his plans for a WRITTEN CONSTITUTION for the United Kingdom.

Which will be the first time EVER for Britain - since Britain has an unwritten constitution based on hundreds of years of common law.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
regarding the Netherlands, there is a correlation of sorts - Geert Wilder's far-right "Party of Freedom" got the 2nd highest percentage of votes in the Euro Elections recently.

more here:
www.telegraph.co.uk...

They are an anti-Islamic , anti-immigration party who want to ban the Koran in Holland. Certainly you could call them "revolutionary".

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by netron

That's indeed a good correlation - do you have a link to an official mention of it (and about what time it took place)?

That was quick, I expected it within a day or two.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Hey, i am new as a member, but not as a reader though. I came across one news on ATS only and thought it might have some correlation with this thread. This link below has something to do with France in coming days, hope it would attract some more discussions.

www.doomdaily.com...

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

news.bbc.co.uk...

"Mr Brown repeated his commitment to consult on a written constitution - something he said he personally supported"

Thats quite revolutionary for Britain - as Britain has never had a written constitution in its entire history.

[edit on 10-6-2009 by netron]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

I'm not 100% convinced, but I'm leaning towards the same conclusion. Those 3 "lines" in the magnetic field didn't appear until *gasp* Sunday, June 7th. There was a CME/flare event on that day as well. That's what I believe caused
the instant shift from hot and muggy to cold and rainy. This was predicted by a few "unnamed" scientists.

“In these 2009 progressions of crop patterns so far, it seems like the circlemakers are describing a combined ‘solar flare and coronal mass ejection’ on the apogee full Moon of July 7, 2009.” - Australian scientist

The article in question..

and... here's the video of the magnetosphere simulation from June 7th.
Watch for yourself...

Magnetosphere simulation for June 7, 2009

I think the EM discharge from Sol blasts the super cooled air from the poles towards the equator and into the jetstream causing increased terrestrial water vaporization and thus increased clouds and storms.

Something is up here. It's just intuition right now, but I am compiling research to hopefully find out the truth.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Evasius, I'm under the 20 post limit and I'm attempting to contact you. Is it possible for you to send me a u2u with some contact information? I'd like to speak with you in real time if possible. Much obliged.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join