It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Air France Flight 447 - Timewave Zero Correlation

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+66 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
This thread's purpose is to show that not only was the recent Air France tragedy present in the program 'Timewave Zero,' it was also foreshadowed by a previous air tragedy present on the timewave as a similar resonant event in the past. The precise correlation between the resonant event and the recent crash is uncanny, and I had trouble believing it could be that accurate.

If this makes absolutely no sense to you, allow me to explain.

The concept behind Timewave Zero is the mathematical understanding of history and it’s repeating patterns (called resonances) that relate to each other.

If you could view the timeline of human history where the line tracks the rate and level of change experienced from one period to the next, you would notice similarities between sections of the timeline. As it progresses into the future, each pattern shrinks in length and increases in intensity. The pattern repeats until it reaches an infinitely small length of time and an infinitely large level of intensity. This process is a fractal and exponential process. See the image below:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/44635b01bb7c.jpg[/atsimg]

If history was laid out in a spiral fashion (with the flow of time progressing from the outside of the spiral towards the center), certain things would line up. If you were to draw a straight line from the outside towards the middle, connecting each layer of the spiral, the event placements along that line would be related in some way.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5094bf97eed7.jpg[/atsimg]

The Timewave Zero program measures the intensity opposite to what you might assume - as the graph descends towards zero, it's measures the increase of change we feel. The change is mapped along the timewave usually around events of change that affect the course of humanity's future. It also works on many levels - individual up to planetary.

The zero point marks a major point in human history where change reaches infinity, and we will be forced to choose a future timeline path that will lead to either extinction or transcendence. It doesn't mark the end of us, but marks the end of history and of time as we know it.

For a deeper discussion on the program itself, please visit my other thread entitled Timewave Zero – a closer look.

***Okay, now for the resonance regarding the recent air tragedy of Air France Flight 447.

As with many major news events, I cross-checked it with the timewave...and as usual it was present on the graph as a change in direction of the timeline precisely where it should be. The discovery of the wreckage is even present as the next shift.

I then went back in time along the timewave to have a look at the last cycle to see if I could find the point in the graph that matched the current point. I found that right now we are re-living a compressed version of 1785-86. The point I was searching for ended up being mid-June 1785.

I then Wiki searched events of that brief moment in time and discovered that on June 15, 1785 a similar event occurred. Two French 'pioneers of aviation' became the first ever fatalities of an air crash.

en.wikipedia.org...

De Rozier's next plan was an attempt to cross the English Channel from France to England.

Despite several attempts, De Rozier and his companion, Pierre Romain, were not able to set off from Boulogne-sur-Mer until 15 June 1785. After making some progress, a change of wind direction pushed them back to land some 5 km from their starting point. The balloon suddenly deflated (without the envelope catching fire) and crashed near Wimereux in the Pas-de-Calais, from an estimated height of 1,500 feet. Both occupants were killed. Eight days later his fiancée died, possibly having committed suicide. A commemorative obelisk was later erected at the site of the crash. The King had a medal struck, and gave his family a pension.

He and his companion, Pierre Romain, became the first known fatalities in an air crash.

So the first ever air accident resulting in deaths was caused by a sudden deflation and descent, and is a major point in France's history. The recent Flight 447 tragedy is also a major point in France's history. According to the Wiki page regarding the event, 'The final message received, at 02:14 UTC, indicated a possible cabin depressurization,' which inevitably resulted in the fatal descent. Both occur while attempting to cross bodies of water (the English Channel, the Atlantic Ocean). And both occur within the same location of consecutive resonant levels along the timewave.

en.wikipedia.org...

See the comparison images below highlighting the similarities of the two time periods according to Timewave Zero:

1783-1787[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5e289359a654.jpg[/atsimg]

May 23-June 14, 2009 (this event happened within mere hours of the expected resonance - this moment was the ONLY moment since 1785 where this resonance could take place, and it did).[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8131c6b8a363.jpg[/atsimg]

Now let's zoom out a bit and put things in perspective. Here we see how related events in this cycle are matching up with the events of the previous cycle (but are happening to more people, and more quickly).

1758-1828[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/19384757df9d.jpg[/atsimg]

January 13, 2009-January 13, 2010
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/382402a08a1b.jpg[/atsimg]

So what does all this mean? Well, history does indeed seem to be repeating particular themes at specific moments in time - these moments can be expected well before they happen (my DOS version of the Timewave software was designed in 1993 and is NOT able to be altered - so the resonance information regarding French air tragedies has been available since at least then).

When used at only the immediate resonant level, the timewave can be very subjective - events along the timewave are assumptions (even though it may feel right). Only when you take into consideration the previous events that took place at the same resonant moment in history can you then get some idea as to what's being marked along the wave.

You can see from the above images that there are a few things we can look forward to later this year as well. We approach the repeat of the French Revolution and Napoleonic Wars, the settling of Australia, and the 1811 New Madrid earthquake. If these events do repeat in some similar way, then we should have an eventful year...perhaps even another great earthquake in the US around late October?

[edit on 3/6/09 by Evasius]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I have been reading your information on time wave zero since I joined. It's very interesting to me and it's so weird how it makes sense. It's crazy IMO. Good post and again thanks for the detailed information!!

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Thanks - it does indeed seem crazy. The implications of the above correlation between cycles in the program are extraordinary to say the least. For two similar and separate tragic events to be lined up so precisely is amazing.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
If anyone wants to know more about Terence McKenna's Timewave Zero, here are a few videos I put together on the subject using a recording of McKenna from 1985:

Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

Part 4:

Part 5:

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Having recently watched Ian Lundgold on the epochs of the Mayan calendar, I was startled to see very similar divisions in the OP here.

They are a bit off, but still... Awfully close!

I think you're right. Things should be...as the Chiese ancients might say...interesting. Guess we're cursed, living in these interesting times.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

Pretty good post. I understand the timewave zero theory, but I do have a question.
Looking at the timewave, and puting the above event on the correct date (I'm guessing you line up the graph with a calander in some way) you should be able to give me the next date. I mean, the next big 'spike' in the timewave, WHEN is it?

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

Both Ian Lungold and Terence McKenna had great (and similar ideas), and both indeed left us WAY too soon.

Lungold's ideas were based on Mayan history. McKenna's were based on the ancient Chinese I-Ching, and later was found to have major similarities. The idea that two completely separate cultures in the past would have similar ideas on time and how the futue will play out is simply and utterly astounding.

Anyway, maybe it's not a curse, maybe we're just stuck in a time loop within the confines of a holographic universe. Perhaps the timewave is a glitch in our 'matrix' proving reality and time follow certain predetermined rules and stick to a particular path.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Very cool! I have never heard of this, but I will be researching it now. I believe in the cycles, and they are certainly getting faster and more intense.

Some key dates. What does 12/22/2012 look like? What does the year 2030 look like? 2012 is obvious, 2030 is the approximate date of the "singularity." That should be a very interesting time. Also, where does your timeline compress so much as to be unreadable?

If you have answered those questions elsewhere, I apologize, please point me in the right direction!

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
humm ... it seems that it would be very hard to not find a great event to compare to ...

every year there are some kind of great event that you could use to "prove" that timewave is right ... just like webot, you say well, something bad is going to happen in that time ... but wait, there are always bad things happenning, every day, every year ... it would be almost impossible for you to no relate some event to a past event ....

I am in the right direction or did I understand wrong?

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by NathanNewZealand
reply to post by Evasius

(I'm guessing you line up the graph with a calander in some way) you should be able to give me the next date. I mean, the next big 'spike' in the timewave, WHEN is it?

The calendar is embedded within the program - you can see the dates along the bottom of the timewave screenshots above. I then use that information to cross-check with historical events to se if anything was reported that might match the shift and resonance.

To answer your question, the next big spike this year is around mid-August (2nd/3rd week). Another date to look out for is late October when we meet the resonance of the New Madrid series of Earthquakes in 1811/1812 (the main one was over 8.0 in magnitude and reversed the flow of the Mississippi River).

en.wikipedia.org...

Here's a short timelapse sequence of screenshots from the program showing the entire year of 2009. Notable dates are included:

The next big spike before 2012 occurs in mid-2010 (around July) when we approach the Civil War, Lincoln's assassination, and the 1859 solar storm.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

Previous resonances don't always lead to a recurrence of a similar, yet worse event. These specific 'windows' for events to occur are only the most likely moments for them to occur, and if prior events line-up perfectly, the moment becomes more conducive to recurrence. Unfortunately things lined up for the worst to occur on June 1.

If I was up on my French history and knew what to look out for, I could have seen it coming. Unfortunately because of this fact, to use Timewave Zero correctly, you have to be something of a history buff. I'm forced to Wiki most things after the fact.

The things I do see coming however are pretty hard to miss.

As for the web-bot, it tracks a similar timeline, however it tracks predictive linguistics and chatter on the web, hoping to squeeze something coherent out of the chaos in order to predict the future. In some instances they are very successful. It all boils down to words, usage, descriptions, etc to get meaning.

Likewise with the Timewave, I have to look for big events, define the event with a theme, and then look for upcoming events with similar themes. The 1811 quake resonance might not actually come about as a quake, but a huge further shaking-up of American society.

What's surprising is that the air tragedy correlation was exact. There can be no assumption.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
very interesting, havent heard of this before!
thanks for posting i will be researching more into this

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evasius
reply to post by Amaterasu

Both Ian Lungold and Terence McKenna had great (and similar ideas), and both indeed left us WAY too soon.

Wow. I knew Terrence had passed. Did not know about Ian... Do you suppose they might have been "helped" on their way? I mean.... Their information would likely be something They wouldn't want us to think about, n'est pas?

I mean, it could be...

Lungold's ideas were based on Mayan history. McKenna's were based on the ancient Chinese I-Ching, and later was found to have major similarities. The idea that two completely separate cultures in the past would have similar ideas on time and how the futue will play out is simply and utterly astounding.

Yes, I knew that Terrence used the I-Ching as the basis for Timewave Zero. And, yeah. VERY astounding that these things mesh so well.

Anyway, maybe it's not a curse, maybe we're just stuck in a time loop within the confines of a holographic universe. Perhaps the timewave is a glitch in our 'matrix' proving reality and time follow certain predetermined rules and stick to a particular path.

[smile] I was trying to throw a bit of humor in there. The old Chinese curse is, "May you live in interesting times..." Frankly, I'm really digging it to be alive at this time. I plan to make it to 12-21-12.

And yes, I do believe this is one big hologram, and we are playing the video game of "life."

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Very Interesting indeed. Care to show us what the program shows us 2012? 20-12-12 would be interesting to see

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I have two questions for the OP.

1)Are the downward dips suppose to be bad and upwards ones to be good events?

2)In the last screen shot, what's the date right after Flight Air France crashes? (The question mark right after it, what's the date)

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
There has been talk about having a Flag Day protest on June 14th. It hasn't gotten hyped as much as the tea party was but maybe there is a correlation?

www.flagdayrallies.com...

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
What does 12/22/2012 look like? What does the year 2030 look like? 2012 is obvious, 2030 is the approximate date of the "singularity." That should be a very interesting time. Also, where does your timeline compress so much as to be unreadable?

The Timewave Zero program has an expiry date. That's December 21, 2012. That's the point where the graph reaches Zero and tracks nothing beyond it. This doesn't necessairy mark and end, but a fundamental transition in human history.

So at zero point, all previous cycles play out in an infinitely small amount of time - so supposedly, all of human history plays out in one instance of time. What this means or how this happens, no one knows.

As for the singularity portion of your question, McKenna himself wondered if zero point was actually the singularity. Perhaps the end of the graph marks the point where we choose to either successfully reach singularity status, or we self destruct and have to repeat the whole thing over again from scratch.

Here's a video I put together addressing this very subject:

I've also uploaded a number of videos addressing the issue on ATS media - the list is too long to embed here, so here are the links:

TechnoCalyps (TransHuman) - Part 1

TechnoCalyps (TransHuman) - Part 2

TechnoCalyps (TransHuman) - Part 3

TechnoCalyps (TransHuman) - Part 4

TechnoCalyps (TransHuman) - Part 5

TechnoCalyps (Preparing for the Singularity) - Part 1

TechnoCalyps (Preparing for the Singularity) - Part 2

TechnoCalyps (Preparing for the Singularity) - Part 3

TechnoCalyps (Preparing for the Singularity) - Part 4

TechnoCalyps (Preparing for the Singularity) - Part 5

TechnoCalyps (Digital Messiah) - Part 1

TechnoCalyps (Digital Messiah) - Part 2

TechnoCalyps (Digital Messiah) - Part 3

TechnoCalyps (Digital Messiah) - Part 4

TechnoCalyps (Digital Messiah) - Part 5

TechnoCalyps (Digital Messiah) - Part 6

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
The french revolution will correlate with the governments of both englang and canada falling. Possible unrest in england, violence in france.

As for the Australian settlement, it would seem likely that an agreement on a palestinian state could come down the pipes.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by vegno
Very Interesting indeed. Care to show us what the program shows us 2012? 20-12-12 would be interesting to see

Below are screenshots from the program representing the countdown to zero point:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/928445210399.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8686aca12e62.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/623204ab3ee9.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/45cf51da2d36.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9424e3b41e01.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/97cbac04ad55.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5df8586aff57.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/039073ca568d.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by bobbylove321
I have two questions for the OP.

1)Are the downward dips suppose to be bad and upwards ones to be good events?

The upward direction of the graph represents building tensions leading to breakpoints (peaks). The downward directions represent a release of tension and regathering, or a recuperation towards a point where the newfound confidence and calm of normality is 'shattered' with a breakpoint leading to more tension.

The timeline represents the constant shifting of attention, reactions, motivations, and thoughts of the collective majority (or so that's how I see it).

2)In the last screen shot, what's the date right after Flight Air France crashes? (The question mark right after it, what's the date)

That's June 23-26, 2009 and correlates with the French Revolution (1789).

[edit on 4/6/09 by Evasius]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join