It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Incredible Crashed UFO **Video**on Moon

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Wow, that footage is amazing, i ahve seen the first two video clips, but never before did i see the supposed Apollo 20 video clip. Is it real, or is that a hoax? Anyway, star and flag for you for finding this.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
It is always humorous to see people debating the existance of "Apollo XX", a complete and utter hoax. This fact has been proven time and time again.
Even funnier (to me anyway) is the fact that completely natural phenomena are so very often mistaken for "crashed UFOs" or " alien structures". Especially when the visual parameters of the media are enhanced or modified, just look at the recent Mars activity.
If there were anywhere near the amount of traffic up there as it appears on so many videos- we could see them with our unaided eyes, all the time,every night, by the hundreds. This is clearly not the case.
There is not one single UFO sighting or interaction in human history that can be proven without a doubt to be absolute proof of alien technology. Not one.And how could this be? If they exist from just above our atmospere all the way out into the various parts of our solar system and beyond, by the hundreds or even by the thousands, coming and going, observing and documenting, how could there not be a single shred of credible evidence?
Anyone?

[edit on 5-6-2009 by johnnyflip]

[edit on 5-6-2009 by johnnyflip]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by dmorgan
At about the 8 minute mark we get a good close up of the anomaly. It looks very similar to that object from the ancient Egyptian carvings.

I don't know if the footage is real but that's what it looks like.

That's exactly the first thing that I thought.

There also seems to be markings that I can't distinguish very well on top of the object.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnnyflip
If there were anywhere near the amount of traffic up there as it appears on so many videos- we could see them with our unaided eyes, all the time,every night, by the hundreds. This is clearly not the case.
There is not one single UFO sighting or interaction in human history that can be proven without a doubt to be absolute proof of alien technology. Not one.And how could this be? If they exist from just above our atmospere all the way out into the various parts of our solar system and beyond, by the hundreds or even by the thousands, coming and going, observing and documenting, how could there not be a single shred of credible evidence?
Anyone?

Wow, you are really reaching far johnyflip. First of all there is no way that you can see these ufos in outer space just with your eyes, this shows you have no idea what you are talking about. You obviously have no understanding of the distances involved...

Second of all, there are inscriptions in almost all ancient cultures which talk about UFOs. Sorry, but some nobody teenager claiming "there is no proof, there is no proof" is not going to debunk the fact that there is more than plenty of evidence that support the fact that not only are there UFOs, but there are, and have been visits of alien spaceships on this planet for thousands of years.

[edit on 5-6-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Oh, and BTW Johnyflip, I served as an Aircrew /AW in the NAVY and can tell you there are aircraft/ships out there that are not ours.

Jebus, i am just amazed some nobody can just claim "there is no evidence whatsoever", and he is naive enough to think such a claim debunks anything....

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
This was made in the best way of making a hoax: use something known as true and add something that it's hard to prove as fake or that many people will accept without asking questions.

The Moon photos that show that feature are real, there are at least 36 NASA photos that show it, but the video that was supposedly filmed from Lunar orbit shows movements that are not like the ones made by the Lunar module or the command module, and the Moon looks to reflective on the video, almost like it was made of plastic.

The reflections are "NOT" from the Moon, but rather the window on the spacecraft, and the movements you see are made by the astronaut who was filming, not by the Lunar module. Please think a little before making baseless claims.

If you look at the reflections, they move just like the camera moves, and you can see the reflection is from the "crystal window" from the Lunar Module.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Most probably the light reflections you see on the Lunar Module "window" is/are the lights from the camera that is filming, or the lights from inside the Lunar Module reflecting on the window, or even both.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Guys i wouldnt be surprised if Chewie nd all the gang popped out from the nearby crater...
I agree with ArMap that if you use something real as a basis it will be much easier to believe in a serious haox, because it's an hoax, i'm sure we all agree on this....

The model sucks, the movement of the camera has nothing to do with how the real footage from the apollo missions was, the markings on the windows is fake as well, without even mentioning the sleeping alien princess....

I feel this is the typical type of thing that makes it hard for mainstream folks to think of us not as we'd like....

With all the stuff buzzing our airspace, with all the credible serious witnesses starting to surface, with all the governaments that are opening up ( france, england, and various south american countries , equador, mexico and peru ) i feel that there is a lot of serious evidence to work on without chasing after the apollo missions the way its done here...

drink up me hearties YOHO!

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by shasa
I agree with ArMap that if you use something real as a basis it will be much easier to believe in a serious haox, because it's an hoax, i'm sure we all agree on this....

Ok so lets then focus on the thing that is real, namely the large anomaly that is on about 36 NASA images.

Maybe ArMap can point us in the right direction as to where they are located, as I only have the links to four of them..

www.lpi.usra.edu...
www.lpi.usra.edu...
www.lpi.usra.edu...
www.lpi.usra.edu...

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Here is a link to the Highres versions showing it is a rock formation.

lunarexplorer.it

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Here's a cross-eyed 3-D stereo pair of that odd formation, taken from two of the orbital photos:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/869580159c837341.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
great videos just watched the 3 of them...think its great when ex astranauts tell the truth and tell of witnesses. fasinating on the mining on the moon going to check this out.
please keep posting these videos cant get enough of them seriously believe we will get an anouncment in the near future from ONE government about ETs!!
Anyone read any good ET books the would advise??

much appreciated

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by nerbot
I'm not sure if you peeps have searched thoroughly on ATS yet but here you go....

The main thread from 05.05.07 about this clip of a craft on the moon shot by apollo 20 astronauts:

Another Fake Video?

Some interesting "Apollo 20" threads and threads about the "Craft". (thanks go to "Outrageo" for originally listing them after a search).

Alien Spaceship On The Moon flyover bef. landing Apollo 20

Is this True? "moon footage"!

Apollo 20, retiredafb, spaceship on moon seems to be hoax

Apollo 20 Secret Miltary Moon Mission

Apollo 20: Another Fake Video?

Apollo 20 update

crashed ufo on the moon billions of years old (yes I said billions)

New Evidence from CDR Rutdlege backs Alien ship story!

Another Apollo 20 alien spaceship video

Debunking retiredafb - The apollo 20 hoax and the STS 107 tapes

Apollo 20: More Videos Released

A lot of the clips and external images are old and have been removed by the users but the discussions are interesting reading.

Personally, I think the craft in question is a model on a well crafted set filmed by a hoaxer. 0.02ct.

Happy reading.

I think its funny these videos pop up again!
(really again, just wow
)
However I am sure there is a lot to find on the moon, this inst it.
If I remember well the videos and the maker are totally debunked in these dozens of threads.

greetings lunica

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I consider myself extremely jaded, skeptical and particularly suspicious of people's motives. I honed my ability to identify bull crap as a 15 year heroin addict copping on the street everyday.

The consequences of a wrong determination were immediately devastating and nearly unbearable. I am notproud of that portion of my life.

I state this to back up my question to other jaded skeptics. To what end would a person spend thousands of dollars and countless hours perpetrating such a hoax?????

For the "beat artists" selling bad dope, its obvious. For goverment and military officials it is a little ambiguios but understandable in terms of greed, power and protecting us "ignorant masses" from ourselves. But why on earth would somebody go to such extreme lengths to pull off a hoax?

Your out of hand dismissals are becoming much harder to swallow than apollo 20. Are you trying also to protect us?

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

I was not talking about the reflections but about the way the light reflects on the supposed surface of the Moon, it looks like the Moon is convered in plastic.

A common photo looks like this.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/461264cf6a709190.png[/atsimg]

The images from the "Apollo 20" look like this, both photos and videos.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/a73e57545f629f12.png[/atsimg]

Do you understand now what I mean?

PS: the images above were made with Terragen 2 just to show the difference between a reflective surface and a non-reflective.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Fastwalker81

These are all the photos I have found that show that are with the "anomaly". They are not 36, as I thought, two were wrong, they are only 34.

AS15-M-1037
AS15-M-1038
AS15-M-1039
AS15-M-1040
AS15-M-1041
AS15-M-1333
AS15-M-1334 *
AS15-M-1335 *
AS15-M-1336 *
AS15-M-1337 *
AS15-M-1338 *
AS15-M-1579 *
AS15-M-1580 *
AS15-M-1581 *
AS15-M-1582 *
AS15-M-1583 *
AS15-M-1720 *
AS15-M-1721 *
AS15-M-1722 *
AS15-M-1723 *
AS15-M-1724 *
AS15-P-9625
AS15-P-9630
AS15-P-9627
AS15-P-9632
AS17-P-2806
AS17-139-21284
AS17-M-2170
AS17-M-2171
AS17-M-2172
AS17-M-2805
AS17-M-2806 *
AS17-M-2807 *
AS17-M-2808 *

The photos with the asterisc have high resolution versions on the Apollo Image Archive. In those high resolution images the "ship" looks like this.

AS15-M-1720

(click for full size)

On some photos the "ship" is almost invisible, but, as far as I could confirm it, all those images on that list show that area.

PS: I found those images by looking at the Apollo Mission Lunar Photography Index Maps, available on the Lunar Planetary Institute.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
But I thought a vast amount of you on ATS deny the very existence of a Moon landing ? so how does this tally with the evidence of a man who was on one of the missions ?

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

The reflections are "NOT" from the Moon, but rather the window on the spacecraft, and the movements you see are made by the astronaut who was filming, not by the Lunar module. Please think a little before making baseless claims.

Oh dear....did we watch the seme UT video at all?

Firstly...from the titles it is alledgedly filmed aboard the "CSM"....that is NOT the same as the 'Lunar Module'.

And....watch again, closely. The interior window reflections don't move around as you'd expect...they are mere inches from the lens, compared to a hundred miles for the alledged object. Also, look carefully at the large numeral '50' in blurry black lettering that never moves out of frame, even as the camera jiggles wildly!!!

This thing is an enormous hoax...beyond belief!! "Apollo 20" indeed!

Here's another point...the CSM doesn't just hover...it ORBITS! It covers a lot of ground quickly, at an altitude of 100 miles!!

AND, when you've seen the version without the voice-over of Dr. Mitchell, you will see the other baloney part...the 'beeps', but subtitles for what is supposedly being said!!! UM...either you have the actual audio...or the beeps are just put in to make it "seem" authentic. Cute touch, them using "Vandenberg" in a way to fool, too. They never used Vandenberg as a mission control. AND, this "spaceship" is supposed to be on the farside....no comm from there. We don't have relay satellites, or anything like that.

No...somebody shot the model...shook the camera do avoid direct examination with critical eyes, then composited the close-up "window"!!

Besides....a real Astronaut would be able to brace himself against something in the spacecraft...they're in zero-G, remember??? He could be quite steady, with a little effort.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Your all just speculating. It might be fake and it might be real. If it's fake, its one of the best hoax video's I've ever seen. Either way it's entertaining.

There is so much raw audio from different Apollo missions with smoking gun UFO evidence. I believe it's conceivably possible Apollo 20 was a real mission but most likely none of us on this forum can prove one way or the other as to it's validity.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse
Oh, and BTW Johnyflip, I served as an Aircrew /AW in the NAVY and can tell you there are aircraft/ships out there that are not ours.

I served in the Danish Merchant Navy and I can tell you that some of those ships out there aren't ours.
Some of them turned out to be German, Japanese, Russian... ... ...

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join