It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Incredible Crashed UFO **Video**on Moon

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
It is also possible that the video is indeed real, or was real but has been intentionally smeared by disinformation and deflection. It could have been cut with purposeful hoaxes that would totally discredit the video. Or the original video could have been destroyed and replaced with a fake one. I am not saying this is the case but it is a possibility, especially when you think about what would be the best way to go about controlling such sensitive information that has been spread to so many. The obvious answer would be to counter it with just as much or more disinformation that discredits the video, hell even create one that you know will be found out fraudulent so you can ruin the real one as well. Just a speculation though, and as always IMHO.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Retseh
I see that William Rutledge is still pulling in the suckers with his fake Apollo 20 videos.

You guys do know that he also has a video of himself doing a lunar EVA, right?

Please find this video and post it.

You have me interested.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by MoonMine

So this is how you debunk the statements made by Dr. Mitchell?

This is how you smear his name?

You should be truly ashamed of yourself to sink this low.

Shame on you.

No, he's doing it right! According to the techniques established by a founding "debunker"! Link here:

Some ufologists, for example Allan Hendry, the Center for UFO Studies' chief investigator, have found Klass' view of a witness' veracity a fairly dependable measure of a report's significance as an item of UFO evidence. "Insulting ad hominem attacks on the witness' basic reliability" are, Hendry says, "one way to gauge the strength of a case." If a would-be debunker cannot break the case except by attacking the witness' integrity, chances are the sighting is a good one.

I'll listen to an elderly Ph.D. astronaut over a shrill pre-programmed "debunker" any day. Wikipedia on some of Dr. Mitchell's credentials:

Mitchell earned a Bachelor of Science degree in industrial management from Carnegie Institute of Technology in 1952.[1] The following year he joined the US Navy where he trained as a pilot and flew off the aircraft carriers USS Bon Homme Richard and USS Ticonderoga. He later qualified as a research pilot and taught at the Navy's research pilot school. While on active duty in the Navy, he earned a Bachelor of Science degree in aeronautical engineering from the U.S. Naval Postgraduate School and a Doctor of Science degree in Aeronautics and Astronautics from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.[1]

[edit on 4-6-2009 by 1SawSomeThings]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
This could get really interesting...if this is real footage then we'll need other sources to verify its validity. I'm sure, as always, I'll go to the last page of the post tomorrow and the thread will have turned into what will become the attempt to debunk portion, which may be hard to do this time.

[edit on 4-6-2009 by OrionSixNine]

[edit on 4-6-2009 by OrionSixNine]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
The moon would be perfect for aliens to observe earth.

The thing is, why did they leave?

Kinda spooky

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Let's not forget that NASA will launch the Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter very soon - June 17. Then, after app. 4 days, we'll most probably get the truth. Why? Because LRO carries the Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter Camera (LROC) on its board which will retrieve high resolution black and white images of the lunar surface.

[edit on 4/6/2009 by strNick]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I'm not sure if you peeps have searched thoroughly on ATS yet but here you go....

The main thread from 05.05.07 about this clip of a craft on the moon shot by apollo 20 astronauts:

Another Fake Video?

Some interesting "Apollo 20" threads and threads about the "Craft". (thanks go to "Outrageo" for originally listing them after a search).

Alien Spaceship On The Moon flyover bef. landing Apollo 20

Is this True? "moon footage"!

Apollo 20, retiredafb, spaceship on moon seems to be hoax

Apollo 20 Secret Miltary Moon Mission

Apollo 20: Another Fake Video?

Apollo 20 update

crashed ufo on the moon billions of years old (yes I said billions)

New Evidence from CDR Rutdlege backs Alien ship story!

Another Apollo 20 alien spaceship video

Debunking retiredafb - The apollo 20 hoax and the STS 107 tapes

Apollo 20: More Videos Released

A lot of the clips and external images are old and have been removed by the users but the discussions are interesting reading.

Personally, I think the craft in question is a model on a well crafted set filmed by a hoaxer. 0.02ct.

Happy reading.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Haydn_17
The moon would be perfect for aliens to observe earth.

The thing is, why did they leave?

Kinda spooky

Who says they did?

Maybe there are a couple of dusty skeletons still at the controls of that thing.

(Naaaaaa!)

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
The more I investigate the more I am convinced that our collective pop culture is a carefully controlled, highly crafted veil. This is strictly MHO however I like many have a powerful instinct we are on the verge of something big which involves a battle between good and evil.

I think the alien UFO arena has something to do with it which explains many people's obession. I think the PTB have been told that disclosure must happen.

At present we are being slowly fed images, video and testimonies both real and manufactured to desensitize us. The crtics and disinfo agents are part of the carefully crafted part.

Think about it. Were they not here, outlandish claims would be even easier to dismiss as pure fantasy. Their criticisms validate the claims as worthy of consideration not simply the utterings of mad fools.

At the same time even completely critical, non-believers have to consider the claims of the disinfo agents. When their explanations become more far-fetched and insulting than the original assertions they become converts.

Converts like Hyneck are much more poweful allies than people who believed from the beginning and were easier to dismiss.

I welcome the skeptics, men in black, disinfo agents and paid assasins. Collectively we good people are more intelligent and ultimately more powerful than any cabal. Eventually light is shed in every corner of even the most filthy roach infested tenement or its torn down.

Be careful what side you choose. The wrecking ball is gaining steam and you know it. ATS RULES!

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
If these things are real... I do not believe that they are extraterrestrial, I believe that they are more likely relics from a previous existence of humans on Earth, same with the pyramids for that matter.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
If the Apollo 20 video tapes supposedly taken and released by William Rutledge are fake then I would be interested to know where the hoaxer found a full size LEM from in which he shot his footage. I would also congratulate him on being so precise when it came to creating a 3D moon landscape over which he filmed the descent of the lunar lander. Creating all this must have cost him at least a few hundred thousand pounds, and who would spend that type of money on a hoax which they could never claim?
I think the whole Apollo 20 story has a nugget of truth at it's core surrounded by the usual bulls**t.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
does this really require another thread? alot of us spent ALOT of time on this hoax... yes its a good one... yes it was entertaining... and yes for a certain amount of time i believed in it.

if you still need proof... this hoaxer put up a video of the Saturn V rocket on the launch pad at Vandenberg AFB. This video has been removed because he was found out ..... read here

BUSTED

The video actually showed footage of another mission from the KSC.

the website I have linked to was made to Honor the astronauts on that mission...

and please please please!!! learn to use the search function!!

rich

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by breakingdradles
Please find this video and post it.

You have me interested.

Don't have a link to the video, bit its existence is mentioned here:

en.wikipedia.org...:LuisGomez111/Apollo_20

and he also in on record as having walked on the Moon and explored the alien spaceship located there in his interview with Luca Scantamburlo, fascinating reading but only if you like scifi:

www.angelismarriti.it...

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaraThustra
If these things are real... I do not believe that they are extraterrestrial, I believe that they are more likely relics from a previous existence of humans on Earth, same with the pyramids for that matter.

That's a very interesting view.

[edit on 4-6-2009 by ratcals]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Hmm... Videos and Links not working.

Got me interested tho!

Could it be related to the downed servers in Northern Cali?

Networkworld article

Did it just get wiped clean?

Should I have read the middle pages of the thread?

edit to add: Nevermind.

[edit on 4-6-2009 by beebs]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Interesting video, liked Edgar Mitchell's interview, but the "Apollo 20" stuff at the end? I only had to watch once to see it's a total fake. I've seen the original image in a few threads here recently and it is very compelling, but the supposed "lander footage" is just terrible! Apart from the angle of the shot (which makes it seem as if the "lander" was going to come down quite close to the object - you'd think they'd have gone in for a closer look after touchdown) there is the matter of the "lander's" shadow. This object is supposedly huge (almost 3 and a half kilometres long, apparently) yet the criss-crossed shadow cast by the "lander" on the object is waaaay too big and well defined. So either the "lander" is itself massive or that's a tiny little model. I don't remember hearing about any megasuperhugelanders before...

And that's what I thought even before I read all of the posts about the guy being a faker! I remember him posting here a while back but I never really paid any notice so I had no idea! Thanks ATS for bringing that to my attention!

I just want to point out that I'm not a debunker! I absolutely believe that there are lots of inhabited worlds out there, and that there may be some who have technologies beyond our current understanding that are capable of reaching Earth. However I think that some of us are more desperate than others for proof and will take any piece of footage as the "smoking gun" when a bit of rational thinking would be wise. When the skeptics say things might actually be ice crystals...like it or not they might actually be ice crystals.

We'll get the truth eventually folks but clutching at straws just gives debunkers and disinfo agents ammunition...

[edit on 4/6/09 by sotp]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I tought the apollo 20 was proven hoax some time ago, seems like years since i saw these the first time. I remember first the excitement, but then after closer scrutiny and by watching the close flybys, it gave me destinct feeling of a model. You know, when looking at a movie with models like the first Star Wars movies, no mather how well its made, you can/could always sence/see that something was wrong, and these were movie productions with a budget. I mean, if this is a hoax, wich i think it is, its quite well made and probaby took some time/planning/budget. And that makes me wonder even more, if it is a hoax; what is the motive? Fame? Money? sidetracking?

I know claiming it as a hoax based on my "model" feeling is possibly a flamethrower, but i always have sensed this when watching movies with models no mather how elaborate and realistic, and hated it becaused it removed some of the realism of the experience. If some of You think its real, well its real, its your opinion and fully entitled to it.

And with that said, i believe in UFOs, whatever origin they may have, that of being creatures living in space or of E.T`s with advanced means of technology visiting/observing us. But i believe in being cautious, inquisitive and getting all the facts before a final conclusion. In wich many(most?) of these cases unfortunatly dont have. They remain (un)disclosed in whatever way you prefer.

Well, thats just my toughts in text

Edit because of foggy lenses
And forgetting to mention that the "model feeling" could be just me..not anyone else.

[edit on 4/6/09 by BenDozer]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I must admit first off, that I only scanned this thread and did not read all posts in depth, so please hold your fire if these questions have been asked.

1. Does anyone have any documentation of Ed Mitchell stating he actually observed or was officially briefed any ET craft or EBEs? I understand that he believes as we do, but has he seen them himself? I for one would take his word for it, but I have never seen him offer anything beyond opinion.

2. With the sloppy video skills from the Rutledge camp and obvious patchwork of other missions into the alleged Apollo 20 data aside, is there any corroboration of Mr. Rutledge being an "Astronaut" beside his own words? I have not been able to track down any evidence of his stature.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
***snip**
The people who call "HOAX" will usually fall into three categories:

1. Folks who are here simply to discredit. This would be pawns of intelligence operations who are just conducting their jobs.

2. Folks who are just not able to infuse the new information into their current reality. This would be folks that the Brookings report referred to (not many here on ATS, but we all know them in our real life)

3. Folks who are just trolls. They have little to add to the discussion and instead choose to come here just to do the old "swoop and poop" (like seagulls, they come in, crap all over everything, and then fly back out like nothing happened).

I will leave it up to you on how to classify individual posters.

And #1 could be divided into two sections.
a) those who are here to discredit and
b) those who see it as a duty to add another way of looking at some of the "evidence". A way of critical thinking if you like.

Litra B could have a sub section with those who at least try to make sure that some post aren't left unquestioned and unchallenged.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mintwithahole.
If the Apollo 20 video tapes supposedly taken and released by William Rutledge are fake then I would be interested to know where the hoaxer found a full size LEM from in which he shot his footage. I would also congratulate him on being so precise when it came to creating a 3D moon landscape over which he filmed the descent of the lunar lander. Creating all this must have cost him at least a few hundred thousand pounds, and who would spend that type of money on a hoax which they could never claim?
I think the whole Apollo 20 story has a nugget of truth at it's core surrounded by the usual bulls**t.

Ever heard of Computer Aided Design?
Ever heard of Blender - a free software?
Ever heard of 3D terrain creation software as this

There is absolutely no reason why this couldn't be achieved with the free software already on the market.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join