It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Incredible Crashed UFO **Video**on Moon

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Yeah, I love the Apollo 20 patch - joint venture with the Russians. If this is a hoax it is well thought out and portrayed.

The crazy story is that we actually DID pay for 20 Apollo missions even though the official story says we stopped at Ap-17.

If they did actually find some 'stuff' on the moon it makes sense that we may team with the only other capable space faring nation - Russia. We have had an odd relationship with the Russian Space program since the end of the Cold War. I often wonder how and why the Russians have such a large space program when the infrastructure of the country is in such dire straights. Poverty and lawlessness are rampant there, yet they spend trillions of dollars on the space program. They must have a VERY compelling reason to continue with their space program.

I read that this spacecraft was a leftover from a war waged on this moon by two ET nations. When the moon was not Earth's moon. Apparrently the moon is a craft in itself.

This 'interesting' story aside, there are some very strange and proven facts about the moon. It has a small atmosphere complete with water vapor. It is hollow. The oldest rock found on the moon is 1 billion years older than the oldest rock found on Earth. It is the only satellite known to have such a strange orbital/rotation of it's home planet creating a permanent 'dark side' that never faces the planet. There are a few oddly placed strange-massive-cylindrical structures underground which cause gravity fluctuations for our satellites and orbiting craft. They are a big unknown. These massive structures cause orbit calculation problems for our scientists. On and on....

In short, I find it odd that people don't realize the strangeness and awe of our own moon.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
someone tell me, is the rapid growing force of a tyrannical government part of an alien agenda?

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
someone tell me, is the rapid growing force of a tyrannical government part of an alien agenda?

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Extremely old news, and not only that extremely olf "debunked news.
Try the ATS search engine.

Apollo 20 never happened. Leninovs half torsoe..., how can anyone without a hard "I will believe anything" attitude see that as anything but an extrmely poor cut and paste job.

I'd say the Mona lisa/apollo 20 footage is just as bad as some of the Billy Meier footage, but I'd be giving Billy way too much credit.

Either way hoax imo.

As far as Edgar Mitchell, theres this thing called "old age", it VERY oftem brings on senility, and Alzheimer's disease, and no just because you were an astronaut in your prime does not make you immune to the decay of the brain/memory, and all those terrible things that go with getting old that make you usually ( not always) embelish your "hay-day", and get your supposed facts and memories mixed up with stories told around the water cooler.

Sorry, but although I respect Dr. Mitchell a great deal, his brain is not pumping on all cylinders at this time.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spirit Warrior
Yeah, I love the Apollo 20 patch - joint venture with the Russians. If this is a hoax it is well thought out and portrayed.

Is it a coincidence that the "Alternative 3 Mars Landing" is also a co-op between the Russians and Americans?

I don't think so!

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I don't believe there are bases on the moon. I KNOW. It is not enough to believe.

Thoa- From Michel Desmarquets Book the Thiaoouba Prophecy

"They had become particularly cautious since their confrontation with the
Chinese and felt it would be wise to establish a base to which they could retreat, should they encounter further hostilities of a serious nature from Earth people. I have not yet explained that their reason for exploring Earth was their intention of resettling several million people from Arèmo X3 - a planet that was becoming uncomfortably over-populated. This operation was much too serious to take risks of any kind. Thus, it was decided that their base of retreat would be set up, not on Earth, but on the moon, which was quite close and considered very safe.

‘Fifty years were spent establishing the lunar bases and it wasn’t until they were ready that emigration to Lumeria began. All went well. The small Chinese colony that had existed in the north-west of Lumeria had been totally destroyed some decades after their first visit, so in effect, they had the entire continent to themselves."

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Haunebu
The object filmed by Apollo 20 is genuine, it is visible on this official Photo from NASA:
www.lpi.usra.edu...
It is in the middle of the picture.

That photo is an offical NASA photo not faked but it is from Apollo 15 not Apollo 20. Apollo 20 is a well done hoax.

The object is real and was photographed during the Apollo 15 mission. It has not been explained what it is. So there is something there.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
This is a great find! One of the best videos I have seen as of yet! Eventually disclosure has to come. They will keep getting squeezed more and more with reports and Freedom of Information requests that they will no longer be able to lie and hide the truth!

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nola213
As far as Edgar Mitchell, theres this thing called "old age", it VERY oftem brings on senility, and Alzheimer's disease, and no just because you were an astronaut in your prime does not make you immune to the decay of the brain/memory, and all those terrible things that go with getting old that make you usually ( not always) embelish your "hay-day", and get your supposed facts and memories mixed up with stories told around the water cooler.

Sorry, but although I respect Dr. Mitchell a great deal, his brain is not pumping on all cylinders at this time.

So this is how you debunk the statements made by Dr. Mitchell?

This is how you smear his name?

You should be truly ashamed of yourself to sink this low.

Shame on you.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Definitely some good footage/audio. Really makes the mind wander.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by internos

Well that certainly puts a very large dent into the "Apollo 20" video. I think really what was interesting in the compilation was the shuttle images of "things" moving around outside, some of them I highly doubt are ice particles,lol. Those, including the women speaking and her reaction when these "things" flew across the screen is pretty intriguing IMHO. Some good videos there, but nothing definitive.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Haunebu

Thanks for posting that "Alternative Three video", I haven't seen it in some time!

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   

So this is how you debunk the statements made by Dr. Mitchell?

This is how you smear his name?

You should be truly ashamed of yourself to sink this low.

Shame on you.

I was thinking something along the lines of this being an attempt to discredit Dr Mitchell by having his interview played over footage of a known hoax. Although the 2 aren't related it makes what he says seem like part of the hoax.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Apparently, the footage is real

Additional images:

[edit on 4/6/2009 by strNick]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I must say that is the worst quality video from which to attempt to assess anything, especially the existence of an alien space craft. Although I am a firm believe in many of the conspiracies the government is covering up, the concept that aliens have visited earth is quite absurd in my opinion.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by internos

Internos.

I think it's great the way you take the time to study footage that we get hold of and it's very important that you immediately look to find a natural explanation or proof of a hoax, instead of wanting to prove its legitimacy.

That said, it can be very hard to understand your points at times. For example showing us that Gif as though it is the ultimate proof of fakery but not actually explanaing what it is we are looking at. I know you have linked a couple of sites but you also know that the majority here don't speak Italian.

I know you work very hard with this but I just think, if you are going to put the time in, you might as well do it properly and actually spell things out to us.

Thanks for your time

Grazie a mille.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by akkad

However that has nothing to do with his age nor his intelligence, and the claim that he would have been Senile because of his statements, was incredibly rude aswell as ignorant.

It seems the Elite and Government are literally filled with 'Senile' people in all ages and positions, doesn't it.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
This is the supposed footage from the Apollo 20 mission, sadly it’s not real. Other footage you will find includes film of a frozen alien female and the dummy they use for the film is terrible. It's just not credible though I wish it were. There were many things seen in orbit around the moon and fortunately some of our NASA personnel are coming forth with information. I would like to also say that I too agree there is real disclosure coming soon, but be wary about the story we are going to be fed. The purpose of the disclosure will be to manipulate us as another instrument of control and not a freeing message at all.

[edit on 4-6-2009 by Rockstrongo37]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I see that William Rutledge is still pulling in the suckers with his fake Apollo 20 videos.

You guys do know that he also has a video of himself doing a lunar EVA, right?

Edited to add that the Apollo 15 photos are quite genuine.

[edit on 4-6-2009 by Retseh]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Scientists will never OPENLY investigate UFO's - they can't. There are countless examples of scientists in every field who have completely lost their entire careers by suggesting anything that does not go along with the party line.

Something as simple as the suggestion that fluoridation may be harmful has costs scientists at the top of their field their careers so do you really think anyone will ever say anything about UFO's - not a chance.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join