It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Incredible Crashed UFO **Video**on Moon

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 03:38 AM
link   
I don't care much for these images, its just too easy to manipulate and to be honest, I don't see exactly what their saying is there.

But from those linked video's one piece of footage did make me sit up and take notice, and that is the footage of the brightly glowing object in the desert, first skimming the ground in a slight crash, going up again and then truly hitting the ground with immense force.

That does in no way look fake to me. Absolutely amazing footage that would be hard for anyone to deny.

If anyone has more info on that particular piece it would be muchly appreciated.

Not wanting to offend anyone, I just don't buy these moon images. For a piece of rock to be pounded the way it has, over such a long period, buy meteorites and God knows what else, it isn't surprising to come up with all sorts of fanciful looking 'objects' on its battered surface.

But the short film of that glowing disk crashing? WOW just WOW!

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   
It has not been debunked at all - it has had several different variations debinked however there are still very clear underlying issues -

www.abovetopsecret.com...

What is interesting is that the SAME people are IMMEDIATELY calling this a HOAX who have in the past when they did NO RESEARCH but insisted that others do research, in fact they were calling it a hoax BEFORE much of the new info was even made available

NOTE: SAME PEOPLE !!! - no links, no sources, just flat DENIAL - but DENIAL before the videos were released.....oops.

Then again on another thread the same people pushing people to not even bother looking into things...

It appears that there are several versions of this video series - one appears to be a complete HOAX put out to discredit the original one which appears to be true.

I think those who are simply pushing the HOAX line need to do some research themselves into the competing stories and not simply

"IgnoreTheFacts"...................

hmmm

[edit on 4-6-2009 by audas]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 05:15 AM
link   
I love the projectile being shot at the object footage. Probably one of my all time favorites. I also love some of the excuses that NASA has come up with for this incident. Let's face it, space debris does not make evasive maneuvers...period. That's like saying the bird crap that landed on my arm last week could have avoided me. Anyhow, good video.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by KEMIK

Please state your experiences in space to make such a statement. You have obviously been to space to make such a "qualified" assertion.
I have never been to space, so I cannot state that things cannot fly in different directions because I don't know that they can't.

[edit on 4-6-2009 by kerazeesicko]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 05:25 AM
link   
This was hoaxed by a french guy called THIERRY SPETH aka retiredafb. This has been thoroughly debunked. Its a camera sweep over a 2D image followed by his clay model. His other clips are even more ridiculous, including a dummy female alien with q-tips on her face, LOL. And dont forget the legless floating Leonov, haha.

The only clip of his (?) worth mentioning is showing the supposed appollo 20 astronauts (?) entering the module. This clip is the most elaborate one and must have cost him quite a sum to produce, or he might have gotten it from another source. There is a miniscule chance that this clip is real, but shows simply some REAL NASA mission or training or something, NOT Apollo 20, lol.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by KEMIK
I love the projectile being shot at the object footage. Probably one of my all time favorites. I also love some of the excuses that NASA has come up with for this incident. Let's face it, space debris does not make evasive maneuvers...period. That's like saying the bird crap that landed on my arm last week could have avoided me. Anyhow, good video.

I don't think the bird crap that landed on your arm last week could have been pushed off course by the exhaust of a space shuttle.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 05:41 AM
link   
The object filmed by Apollo 20 is genuine, it is visible on this official Photo from NASA:
www.lpi.usra.edu...
It is in the middle of the picture.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Haunebu
The object filmed by Apollo 20 is genuine, it is visible on this official Photo from NASA:
www.lpi.usra.edu...

How is that an official NASA photo? Isn't that some school's website? Which university is that? Why isn't the "official photo" on NASA's own website. I would think it would be a lot more official and genuine if it were on NASA's website, not some random university.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 05:47 AM
link   

www.lpi.usra.edu...

... says the poster whose ats nick is part of another hoax.

Why don't you post a link to the HIGH RESOLUTION image, "Haunebu"? Because it would show without any doubt that the feature is just an odd looking soil formation.

Just like those blurfos and blobsquatches you post things that suit your agenda.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat

www.lpi.usra.edu...

How is that an official NASA photo? Isn't that some school's website? Which university is that? Why isn't the "official photo" on NASA's own website. I would think it would be a lot more official and genuine if it were on NASA's website, not some random university.

Did you check their Homepage?
www.lpi.usra.edu...

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

I refuse to put faith in a system that picks and chooses what is worthy for review.

EXACTLY! Not only does 'the system' pick and choose what is worthy- if the conclusions drawn don't fit what they want, they manipulate, fake, and outright lie to make the data fit their conclusions! Science has become just like politics. Politics even uses it for it own ends (Global Warming, anyone?)

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   
I may be the only one with an eye for scale, but the object in question is a small model. You can clearly tell it's no more than a foot long and the camera work also gives it away, it doesn't register on camera as a massive object, the motion of the camera and look of the entire scene would be so different. This is absolutely a hoax if you ask me.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Hoax

This has been covered before.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by jhotrod

www.lpi.usra.edu...

... says the poster whose ats nick is part of another hoax.

Why don't you post a link to the HIGH RESOLUTION image, "Haunebu"? Because it would show without any doubt that the feature is just an odd looking soil formation.

Just like those blurfos and blobsquatches you post things that suit your agenda.

The truth is so unbelievable that no one believes it!

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   
never forget the Motto..

I WANT TO BELEIVE

lets pray that we are close for something new..disclosure?..alien landing?

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   
The video footage of the "massive cigar shaped craft" has been here on ATS once or twice and has been strongly debated by all sides of the UFO argument. Unfortunately, almost every time people are shown what makes that video an obvious fake. I'll simply use one example. The camera is shakey as it's apparently zoomed in on the craft. Thats well and good but those numbers and lines that you see in the frame are not part of the video feed or on the lense. Those numbers and lines are actually meant to represent what the window looks like on the lander. If the camera were actually shaking like that in the lander, the numbers would not remain stationary on the screen. They would appear to shake just as violently as the supposed "craft" on the "moon". It would seem he's either added these numbers and lines as an aftereffect, or he taped something to his lense with the numbers and lines to make it look more "official". Many have agreed that this is simply a model and was produced by a known hoaxer: "Retiredafb" as he's known on youtube. Also look up Mona Lisa EBE and its production flaws. The first 7 or so mins of this video that you posted does seem to be some nice raw footage though.

S+F for sure.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Best video material I've seen in a loooooong time!

Fantastic find OP, keep up the good work!

Going to twitter it to the masses

Star and Flag

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by jhotrod

Can you provide a link to the HI-RES pic of the "cigar"? I haven't been able to find one anywhere on the net (maybe I'm only lazy
:lol

Thanks

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol
the problem with the ufo fenomena is the hoaxers ...

Well, maybe the real problem is not the hoaxers, but the eager hoaxees.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by wylekat
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

I refuse to put faith in a system that picks and chooses what is worthy for review.

EXACTLY! Not only does 'the system' pick and choose what is worthy- if the conclusions drawn don't fit what they want, they manipulate, fake, and outright lie to make the data fit their conclusions! ....

You're talking about 'ufology', right? I'm not clear on that.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join