It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Incredible Crashed UFO **Video**on Moon

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Well I got 350 anomalies alone off only 500 Lunar Orbiter photos!

I have a thread - but no one seems interested

wZn

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Wow what an amazing video! I can't wait to hear what the skeptics are gonna say hahaha. Shouldn't this thread be getting more attention here on ATS? Man, that moon ufo...I don't know what to say. We should send this video to that email given at the end of the video. Tell them we already know and that they can stop playin around.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oreyeon
I love how some people are quick to call hoax on everything put in front of them. Truth be told, no one knows one way or another anything about Apollo 20, unless you were there, either on the mission, or creating the hoax. It is up in the air, fact. Who's to say that there wasn't an Apollo 20 mission? We don't know half of what they launch into space. The only space missions we're informed about are the ones that they want us to see. Nasa is a public agency, but that doesn't mean anything, now does it. The President is a public servant, but do we get a say in what he does while in the White House, or do we know what he does all of the time? No.

The people who call "HOAX" will usually fall into three categories:

1. Folks who are here simply to discredit. This would be pawns of intelligence operations who are just conducting their jobs.

2. Folks who are just not able to infuse the new information into their current reality. This would be folks that the Brookings report referred to (not many here on ATS, but we all know them in our real life)

3. Folks who are just trolls. They have little to add to the discussion and instead choose to come here just to do the old "swoop and poop" (like seagulls, they come in, crap all over everything, and then fly back out like nothing happened).

I will leave it up to you on how to classify individual posters.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by donutviper

You don't have to wait to hear what the "skeptics" are going to say. A simple search will tell you what they think about it. And the lack of any skeptic bothering to give this hoax further attention by posting in this thread should speak for itself. This Apollo 20 business is a pathetic hoax. Do some investigation before you use this utter tripe to prop up your beliefs.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I really think we're getting close to the whole UFOs from outer space story blowing wide open. They're real and they can only be hidden for so long.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Oh dear. Sorry. It's a hoax and everyone knows it. Basically the images you see are from the NASA photograph, expanded until... well until you see what someone wants you to see... and then some (rather nice! I have to say!) pictures of what we'd like to think are pictures of an alien ship... the only problem is normalized??? basically how do you get that... you go to the extreme capability of expanding a picture and then magically get new levels of clarity. LOL.

Sorry - but multitudes of sources have looked at the Apollo 20 videos and there are some hilarious ones out there.

I honestly DO believe that the Apollo image shows something (and BTW that something is bloody huge!) but it's not this... this is a beautiful fake.

And the original was posted a year ago... this is NOT new!

BTW - whilst I am a skeptic - I am not a troll... I am not some psy op type, I am merely a person who wants to see something that proves beyond a reasonable doubt - that proves to me the existence of intelligence out there...

If we were to simply believe because we see an image, and not ask questions, or try to dis-prove it - we'd be taking a huge step backwards... there are trolls and bashers and then there are people who have a healthy disposition who simply want to see proof beyond a reasonable doubt. THis is not that...

TTFN

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

Oh ok...thanks for the hot tip. Here's a tip for you. If this is a hoax then quit wasting your precious skeptic time on this thread and go chop it up with the other skeptics somewhere else. With a video like this, of coarse the gov or nasa will have their filthy hands in it to give guys like you a chance to take cheap shots at guys like me.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by zarp3333

these are old footage and have made the rounds on ATS...fwiw I don't believe the UFOs caught on FLIR video by mexico were balls of fumes from oil rigs

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   
The video does look great until you start looking further than the source and realise Apollo 20 story isn't true, as others have already stated.

Then when someone reveals a hoax on ATS there are the minority of posters who suddenly get all upset that their fantasy bubble was destroyed. As has been said many times before guys, a hoax doesn't help your cause and the faster its revealed the better it is for everyone. I didn't think ATS was meant to be a freakshow of blind sheeple, rather a place for critical thinking and collaboration.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by donutviper
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

Oh ok...thanks for the hot tip. Here's a tip for you. If this is a hoax then quit wasting your precious skeptic time on this thread and go chop it up with the other skeptics somewhere else. With a video like this, of coarse the gov or nasa will have their filthy hands in it to give guys like you a chance to take cheap shots at guys like me.

Why do believers insist on not facing the truth when offered up. It is a hoax and crappy one at that...but hey continue to make your people look like fools for believing anything placed before you.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   
If it is a crashed UFO, why is there no impact site? its just been put there, really gently.. Hmm. Also, what is up with all the lens flares?

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   
www.popularmechanics.com...

NaSA suxx at keeping things top secret..lol. I mean all thier footage is all over the net. Oh wait...its not topo secret because there is nothing to hide. Then again the truth is not specatacular enough to be believed. Read thew link for some insight into actual people who have been to space. Why do all the believers claim there are ufos in the nasa footage when not one person knows about space or has ever been to space.

[edit on 4-6-2009 by kerazeesicko]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 02:35 AM
link   
First of all nice thread.

The Apollo 20 case has been discussed here pretty extensively. Personally I am still on the fence but it is an interesting case none the less.

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
Why do believers insist on not facing the truth when offered up. It is a hoax and crappy one at that...but hey continue to make your people look like fools for believing anything placed before you.

You can babble on about truth all you like, fact of the matter is that the official NASA images clearly show a huge cigar shaped anomaly on the farside.

Care to debunk these official NASA images?

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

I'm to lazy to pull them from the NASA archives but they are there I can assure you...

[edit on 4/6/09 by Fastwalker81]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   
This object your writing about has been on the internet for at least 5 yes "five"
years that i have been using the internet.I really hate to burst your bubble but you have not been researching this UFO subject very long, hav'nt you?..........
.......Sorry Dude!!!!..........................

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fastwalker81

Care to debunk these official NASA images?

I'm to lazy to pull them from the NASA archives but they are there I can assure you...

Whats to debunk..the strange rock formation?

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Nice space craft inthat Apollo 20 vid, kinda reminds me of a modified Pan-Am orion cliper from the 2001 space odyssey movie! That film was released in 1968!

[edit on 4-6-2009 by no1dea]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by zarp3333
ONE MORE THING. The footage kicks in around 7:35 and is supposedly taken from Apollo 20 which NASA says never existed.

I've seen these images and videos before, anyone confirm they are real ? There was no Apollo 20 mission, the photo seems to be from retiredafb and its being discussed on the net, just google for AS20-1020 and you shall find a lot of analysis.

NASA archives, Apollo program

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
Whats to debunk..the strange rock formation?

It's a "strange" formation indeed. Do you have evidence for your claim that it is a rock or are you just wildly speculating?

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Fastwalker81

Well it is speculation but it is a rational one. Spacecraft, highly doubtful...wishfull thinking though.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Ok, well if that footage is really from the surface of the Moon then wouldn't that be the SMOKING GUN that we have all been waiting for? Wouldn't this video be headline news?

I have a fishy feeling about the footage. How can we be certain that what we are looking at is truly on the MOON? Like I said, if that "object" is REALLY on the Moon, then it is easily the SMOKING GUN. But for some reason I have a feeling that it's not the smoking gun.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join