It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Incredible Crashed UFO **Video**on Moon

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cole DeSteeleDoes anyone have images from another source of this area of the moon? If so, please share...

No, I never went to the Moon.

I have been waiting for other mission's photos also, but as I have never seen a science photo from NASA with signs of being altered I consider their photos as true representations of what they are supposed to show.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by olegkvasha

So you believe that its possible to launch apollo 20 on the biggest rocket ever made from Vandenberg AFB... a base that was never built for it with what seems like no witnesses?

[edit on 4-7-2009 by olegkvasha] [/quote
At the time that Apollo 20 was supposedly launched many launches took place putting satellites in polar orbits. It was a common sight for those who lived near that base. So would they really be able to tell the difference between a satelite lauch and a saturn 5 launch at the distances we are talking about? I think it's quite likely that nobody would have noticed because then, just like now, nobody suspected that the Apollo missions were continuing. At that time everyone believed NASA because hey, why would they lie?

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I dont know if i should reply and bump this thread...but something i wanted to mention...i have met with A. Leonov (who supposedly was in the Apollo 20 crew) this year and also with another high ranked former russian/soviet military official...the officer i know several years, Leonov i have met for the first time and only for 5minutes. I also was several years ago in Star City for one whole day, seen all parts of it (which i am certain you all know what place that is and where it is). Now, i know many other people too (like one gentlemen who was sent among the first to the Chernobyl powerplant when it exploded and is still alive today), but anyways...Leonov was very healthy looking and quite happy when he saw me for some reason, we shook hands, he gave me a pat on the back, and we chatted a bit. There was a whole bunch of people around trying to talk to him too (nevermind), but i asked him about some stuff (poles) and he was fine, briefly answered. Then he left, but went and i asked him about wheter he ever saw a UFO, he said he did. Ok. Then i asked him about Apollo 20 and wheter he was on that mission on the Moon for real or it is a hoax. He seemed a bit... didnt expect someone to ask him that there... he was quiet for about 10seconds, then came close to me and said that he was ready to go on that mission (Apollo 20), but they didnt and have sent later several probes instead. I was like.."hm...okay..". And then he was gone. I then spoke with the other guy and he told me: "Boy, they never could say back in the days they saw an ufo or anything alien-like, they wouldn't be allowed to fly again, they had to keep it for themselfes."...That does make some sense. Considering also that Leonov with a bunch of other guys lives in the remote Star City, isolated. Why? Just because they can live there for free perhaps, etc.? Or because they can be easily monitored not to let any info out? Hm...makes you wonder. And by the way, Star City is really fascinating to see, not many people get to see it. I thankfully did. And Leonov, despite his age, is really a great person. I will be meeting him in summer hopefully again, then i will ask him about specific names and things from this conspiracy...and there wont be anyone else except me with him, so he could tell me for real. Anyways, perhaps my post was useful to some...
Cheers.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Cybernet

Thank you so much for your post! I hope you will get to speak to Leonov again and also share it with us if he tells you something interesting.

I also want to add some information about "Star City", for those who don't know about this place:

Originated as a secret Air Force facility, Gagarin Cosmonaut Training Center has become Russia's only "school of cosmonauts" and one of the most enduring symbols of the nation's quest beyond Earth. Cleverly hidden in the evergreen woods northeast of Moscow, just meters away from a quiet Tsiolkovskaya railroad station on the Yaroslavl Railroad, the center was identified in the Soviet press as Zvezdny Gorodok, translated as Star City or Starry Town. Of course, it would be foolish to try to find "Star City" on Soviet maps...

A lot more to read here:
www.russianspaceweb.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggystar60

hey, you are most welcome !!

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Greetings all,

I am new here but would like to offer information obatined recently by my students and a pro Remote Viewer in Europe.

Remote Viewing is a very good tool, obtaining information while blind to what the subject matter is, then proceeding to describe the Target with words and sketches, in this case it was the craft on the moon. I am happy to convey the findings.

Remember the Remote Viewer performs the session without any prior knowledge of what is being tasked, so it could be absolutely anything in this world or out of it !

Instead of people trying to come up with ideas why this could be a hoax and suggesting a lot of silly ideas and theories, this to me is the best way to ascertain if something is what it is, or not. In this case the object from gathered Remote Viewing data is just what it appears to be.

Regards

Psispy
www.remoteviewingunit.org

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join