It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Incredible Crashed UFO **Video**on Moon

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy
Well since all the audience is dead I will say this, The UFO is always mysterious, difficult to confirm, hard to get a clear picture of. Why is that.. why can't we ever get a real photo or video that is easy to see, easy to confirm.

Consider this: if these things are able to achieve the speeds, maneuvering, and ability to simply "blink" out of existence that we have seen, they likely have a fairly exotic propulsion system and control system.

Many reports of UFO's include a purple, a blue, or a green mist either in or around the object. This is consistent with other findings reported by folks such as John Searle, as well as known phenomenon such as Cerenkov radiation.

The simple act of perturbance created in such a highly ionized field would likely increase any blurring or fuzziness surrounding the craft. Add to this the stories of them "blinking" out of existence (there are also video's of them vanishing), and it is obvious that you have a machine that would create various visual artifacts.

Don't forget: what you are seeing may or may not be what is true. Your eyes are nothing more than sensory organs, completely reliable on not only the data being fed to them, but the ability of your mind to process said data in a meaningful way.

Mainstream news always "seems" to downplay anything related to the topic.

Mainstream news is controlled. I wouldn't say that everyone in the system is "dirty", but they are controlled. Covering "fringe" subjects causes people to lose credibility. If anyone gives real coverage to UFO's, psychic phenomenon, or bigfoot, they lose credibility. And this is only reinforced by the "Bigfoot in a freezer" episode of a few months ago.

Mainstream news will only cover what is in the mainstream. UFO's aren't, John and Kate Plus 8 is.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Mintwithahole.

*stares in disbelief* Oh, brother. Let's begin, shall we? Museum item on display, and made so you can walk into it. There was no 'sneaking into the museum to film' statement ever made. Guess what- You can actually GET PERMISSION to film in one! Really! 'Mazin', aint it?

Second- I said that object COULD be a crystal. I never said for certain! It's called 'thinking of all the angles'. K? Good.

If it is a fake this guy should be working in Hollywood not posting his work on youtube under the alias of retired afb

Do you know how many people make incredible films, amazing sets, and eye popping special effects, AND ALL TO JUST POST THEM ONLINE??? Buttloads. Double buttloads. Depending on how much someone wants to spend, sets can be anything from simple to so elaborate, they rival actual movie sets.

Describing it as a fake without giving a reasonable explanation to how it was faked, and by who, and why is just not good enough.

Good god, man- you want that we should find this person and feed him sodium penathol so you can hear it from his own lips? Or would you rather a step by step analysis, complete with pages of documentation, and signed sworn statements from ILM that the film is a special effects bonanza? There's been at least a half dozen people who have proven the film to be a fake! There's probably 3 times, if not more of that all over the internet! Crap - Even *I* faked the LEM over the object scene, using one reference photograph and me HAND CREATING the whole bloody thing in Bryce! And I think my moon surface turned out much better! What more do you want?!

Oh, and BTW- a lie is a lie- until the truth can be found in it and PROVEN to be the truth. The only truth we have at this time is the fact that NASA has pics of this thing hanging out of a crater on the moon. THAT IS IT. I'll give you one piece of leeway. You go interview Edgar Mitchell and have him say on tape- and sign a sworn statement there was an Apollo 20, then I'll shut up. You'll have downright proof in your corner.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I Personally think it’s real but i’m open for suggestion on what it otherwise could be.
i just like to say to the guys that begin with saying it’s a hoax
hello have you got any proof to justify your claim if you don’t have proof you don’t no know more then we do
so stop calling us stupid and what not
Maybe the apollo 20 mision is a fake do you have a video or article to proof it
And stop calling everything a hoax if your here to the debunk go to a debunk site or something and as i said provide some proof to debunk it
So IgnoreTheFacts do you have any ‘facts’ to debunk this or haven’t you done enough investigation maybe you don't have al the 'facts'

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by pabex
***snip***
And stop calling everything a hoax if your here to the debunk go to a debunk site or something and as i said provide some proof to debunk it
So IgnoreTheFacts do you have any ‘facts’ to debunk this or haven’t you done enough investigation maybe you don't have al the 'facts'

If there are a buttload of people claiming hoaxes to be true then it is our right - indeed our duty - to point out when you and everyone else is being misled.

If we leave all forums to believers then the "searchers for truth" have got nowhere to see opposing views.

On UFO sites there is no wish for opposing views and searchers are only spoonfed small truths and big lies.
Opposing views are suppressed or even deleted.

On this site there is room for both of us.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I saw this video about the Apollo 20 some yeras ago in You Tube. It's a hoax. Keep reading, please.

The images are very convincing, and this video was accompanied with two other ones, one of which featured a person speaking about his involvement. The videos were made by William Rutledge, who claimed to be a former Bells Labs employee. (/kvnnzf)

The proof it was a hoax was given by the same videos. According to them, the Apollo 20 crew was formed by three members, one of them was... Alexei Leonov! Yes, the same Leonov who did the first space walk during the Voshkod-2 flight in 1965.

Now, how could a Soviet cosmonaut have a place in an US spaceship before the '90s? Answer: by being part of a cooperative effort between the URSS & the USA. And that's what happened in 1975: the Apollo-Soyuz flight (ASTP) was a pollitical move to ease cold-war tensions, and Leonov was in the Russian spacecraft that docked with the Apollo. Not until the collapse of the URSS a soviet cosmonaut and an American astronaut would be together in the same spacecraft.

However, there's a stronger fact against the supposed flight of the Apollo 20: there were no more rockets on Earth to launch it!

Once it was decided the Apollo 17 will be the last moon mission, there were three Saturn V rockets available. The aforementioned Apollo ASTP capsule was launched by a Saturn V 1st stage rocket. And the Skylab was made out of another Saturn V rocket 1st stage as early as 1971, it was launched in 1973 (www.astronautix.com...). The last Saturn V is the one that's being exhibited in the Johnson Space Center.

However, the videos are very well made, and there had been lots of theories about NASA hiding facts about what happened in the moon missions. But this particular one, the Apollo 20, has absolutely no grounds to support it existence.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

So lets get this right. These hoaxers walk into a museum exhibit of a full size LEM. Then, when no one is looking one of the guys slips out of his clothes and puts on the Apollo all in ones, and then does his bit of acting to the camera. Then the same guy slips back out of his all in ones back into his clothes and wanders around outside the LEM windows with a full highly detailed moon scape which he then passes by the window to give the appearance of the LEM flying over the moon. . .I'll have a pint of what you've been drinking. And while you're at it how about telling us where I can get one of those 3 kilometre crystals!!
Now, if you had said it was specila effects I would have listened because I think that some of the films, especially the moon city film, has been created on someones computer, but there's something about the original Apollo 20 footage that strikes me, and from what I've read, a lot of other members here on ATS, as real.
You may well be right and it is a hoax, but maybe I'm right and this is real hard evidence that the Apollo missions didn't stop at 17. However I have to admit that most of what you see in the films is fake, I just believe there's more to the flyover footage than you are willing to accept.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Ok. You caught me. That's actually a picture from Apollo 20. I'm the son of one of the astronauts (I wont say which one due to security reasons). The footage is real. All of it. The tech they found on the ship is where we got everything from hard drives to flash memory to MP3 players.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by wylekat
Ok. You caught me. That's actually a picture from Apollo 20. I'm the son of one of the astronauts (I wont say which one due to security reasons). The footage is real. All of it. The tech they found on the ship is where we got everything from hard drives to flash memory to MP3 players.

You forgot disc brakes and percolators

Looks like this thread is dead. Maybe for the best.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Ah, the last refuge for a closed mind. . . sarcasm, and not very good sarcasm if I'm absolutely honest! Let me reply in the same way;

Ok, you've got me. All of lifes mysteries are actually just lens flares, fakes, and hoaxs. There's nothing new to be learnt in this world. Everythings been discovered and if anything does happen to crop up, well, it's just liars, hoaxs and frauds. . . Isn't it?

Let's just dismiss all of lifes mysteries and not even consider, just for a moment, that we may be missing something vitally important if we simply label everything unknown, even those that at first hand look ridiculous and fake, as the Apollo 20 footage first seems.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mintwithahole.

Ah, the last refuge for a closed mind. . . sarcasm, and not very good sarcasm if I'm absolutely honest! Let me reply in the same way;

Ok, you've got me. All of lifes mysteries are actually just lens flares, fakes, and hoaxs. There's nothing new to be learnt in this world. Everythings been discovered and if anything does happen to crop up, well, it's just liars, hoaxs and frauds. . . Isn't it?

Let's just dismiss all of lifes mysteries and not even consider, just for a moment, that we may be missing something vitally important if we simply label everything unknown, even those that at first hand look ridiculous and fake, as the Apollo 20 footage first seems.

Well said and a star for you. I have to agree with you to a point regarding the footage. Some aspects of the footage look hoaxy but certain other places in the film would be nearly impossible to fake. What does this lead me to conclude?

As usual NASA changed the story from the original which most likely did happen but whatever we watch or end up being told is probably edited and fictional from the original story. That's not to say it didn't happen just to say what we are being told are lies.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I, for one, would like the exact coordinates of this alien ship so I can look at lunar orbiter video clips now, because we have better contrast and definition. We have the rough image on the first orbiter, but now we should be able to get something from the Japanese or our own orbiters. Even if it is fake, it would be nice to see up close in clear shots of that spot to clear up this mess.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Even the clearly hoaxed City film could have hidden meaning. The original film is taken south of Bear Mountain in Taurus Littrow. Could it be that the person who made the hoax is trying to get us to look closer at this particular area as Richard C Hoagland has published an Apollo 17 picture taken facing Bear Mountain which when enhanced seems to show a badly damaged dome which has one of its support beams laying up the side of the mountain. Perhaps, just perhaps the hoaxed City footage was never meant to be taken literally but was a clue as to where to find the real moon city. . ?

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by zarp3333
I assumed like many lazy members that everything gets posted to ATS so I don't have to look on other sites. The alien site has been pretty lame lately and now I know why.

I've seen other pics of the supposed crashed cigar-shaped UFO on the moon but this video purports to be actual fly over footage of the cigar shaped UFO and it is unbelievable. This is the link to part one. I hope it hasn't been posted before. I know I've never seen it.

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 4 Jun 09 by Gools]

Mod edit: Fixed [yvid] tags (they don't use the whole URL, just the YouTube ID). -- Majic

[edit on 6/4/2009 by Majic]

Wow when astronauts say they`re i`m even more believing them.And the moon?The moon is just a barren satellite that orbits the earth.So why could you say that there were aliens there?And of course govt. would cover that up cause if you tell the public we are gonna die they`re all gonna panic.Until there is proof besides interviews i moderately believe this story.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Jim Scott

According to NASA WorldWind:

Latitude: -18.77
Longitude: 117.37 E

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I still can't believe this thread is still going on, guys Ive seen EVERY photo of this "object" on the moon from both AP15 and AP17. However all you need to do is look at the hi-res photos of the area... you can download a 1.2g EACH image that will show you that this is nothing more than trick of light. Once again I will point out that I use to believe in this story but the more evidence you look for the more it becomes a hoax..

maybe these images will help some of you make your decision:

These Images are MEDIUM .png hi-res cuts from the area (APOLLO 15)
link here (AS15-M-1580) (Warning large image)

(AS15-M-1334) (Warning large image)

(scroll to right)

And one from the APOLLO 17 achieve:
(AS17-M-2807)

(scroll to right)

and even higher res version:

(scroll to right)

Please remember these cuts were taken from the MEDIUM PNG resolution (about 13 mb each)... you can download these at a massive 1.2gb so if your still not convinced download those big ones and take an even closer look

/rich

[edit on 4-7-2009 by olegkvasha]

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by olegkvasha

It doesn't look like a trick of light to me! It looks like a very large solid object the nose of which hangs out over a depression in the moons surface.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by olegkvasha
I still can't believe this thread is still going on, guys Ive seen EVERY photo of this "object" on the moon from both AP15 and AP17. However all you need to do is look at the hi-res photos of the area... you can download a 1.2g EACH image that will show you that this is nothing more than trick of light.

With all due respect but the thing that is unbelievable to me is that you pass off an object that is visible on 34! NASA images from different angles as a trick of light. That's highly unlikely to say the least.

I'm not saying this a a crashed ET spaceship but the formation is there in my opinion. If it's just a trick of light how can there be a shadow where the front of the formation is elevated? This is even visible in the high res images...

Edit: nevermind my last question, ArMap aswered that one.

[edit on 4/7/09 by Fastwalker81]

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Mintwithahole.

I think it's both.

The "large object" looks like a lava flow or maybe part of the ejecta from a crater, and it's the light that, when low, exaggerates the height of the objects, making it look like it is a high object over the ground, when in fact it is just part of the ground.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
So you believe that its possible to launch apollo 20 on the biggest rocket ever made from Vandenberg AFB... a base that was never built for it with what seems like no witnesses?

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by olegkvasha
I still can't believe this thread is still going on, guys Ive seen EVERY photo of this "object" on the moon from both AP15 and AP17. However all you need to do is look at the hi-res photos of the area... you can download a 1.2g EACH image that will show you that this is nothing more than trick of light. Once again I will point out that I use to believe in this story but the more evidence you look for the more it becomes a hoax..

maybe these images will help some of you make your decision:

These Images are MEDIUM .png hi-res cuts from the area (APOLLO 15)
link here (AS15-M-1580) (Warning large image)

(AS15-M-1334) (Warning large image)

(scroll to right)

And one from the APOLLO 17 achieve:
(AS17-M-2807)

(scroll to right)

and even higher res version:

(scroll to right)

Please remember these cuts were taken from the MEDIUM PNG resolution (about 13 mb each)... you can download these at a massive 1.2gb so if your still not convinced download those big ones and take an even closer look

/rich

I'd be more convinced that this is all a trick of light if not for the source of these posted images...I've seen what JPL did with the martian face at Cydonia and the subsequent rebuttal per the "Animals of Mars" series...Why can we not see higher res images from Selene or LRO of the Delporte crater area? As for Apollo 20, I could care less...I just want more hard core evidence (and NOT JPL/ NASAs) manipulated images - if they lied once, how can you believe anything after that lie - Does anyone have images from another source of this area of the moon? If so, please share...

CDS

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join