It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Incredible Crashed UFO **Video**on Moon

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I assumed like many lazy members that everything gets posted to ATS so I don't have to look on other sites. The alien site has been pretty lame lately and now I know why.

I've seen other pics of the supposed crashed cigar-shaped UFO on the moon but this video purports to be actual fly over footage of the cigar shaped UFO and it is unbelievable. This is the link to part one. I hope it hasn't been posted before. I know I've never seen it.

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 4 Jun 09 by Gools]

Mod edit: Fixed [yvid] tags (they don't use the whole URL, just the YouTube ID). -- Majic

[edit on 6/4/2009 by Majic]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Unfortunately the video isn't working yet. Malformed URL. Don't worry, I don't know how to do it either LOL

[edit on 3-6-2009 by Malcram]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Sorry about the link. This is the first time I've ever posted a YouTube video link using the button.

Here is the URL

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
ONE MORE THING. The footage kicks in around 7:35 and is supposedly taken from Apollo 20 which NASA says never existed.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I'm really starting to believe that disclosure is about to happen. Too much incredible footage, pix and witnesses are coming forward. For the last few months I started to think that it would never happen.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
keep it coming, loving every second of it

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
This youtube has some damn good footage. Top notch I must say.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Well done good video

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
have a look at this link
cant copy link sorry

[edit on 3-6-2009 by ocker]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Those were some great videos! Thanks! I just watched all 3. I am really interested in what is really going on with the moon. There IS something there they do NOT want us to know. I dont think it's right. Who are they to say what we shouldnt know about that affects the entire world.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Amazing!
Is that cigar shaped footage on the moon recently release?
Never saw that one

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by zarp3333

I posted it for an easier to view format for you.

Good compilation, even though all of this has been discussed on ATS before I personally have never seen such a complete video of multiple intriguing videos. Good job OP!

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
wow nice video, never really watched any ufo vid's in my time here on ATS ... i'm glad i watched this one

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
The funniest part of the whole "Apollo 20" hoax is how they used some lift-off footage that was easily identified...guess the fools who put it together didn't figure anyone would actually turn their brains on and actually look into it, lol.

There was no Apollo 20, no matter how many youtube videos and retiredafb dudes you watch/listen to.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

To be honest you could be right (about Apollo "20"). but I have never seen anything that properly debunks it. I saw the first thread on ATS about it last spring, still I see nothing that is definitive, I chalk it up to yet another "speculative, skunk works" type mystery since I do not think we will be seeing anything on it anytime soon,lol.

[edit on 6/3/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Ok I was ready to tell you all you were loonies and the thing on the moon is a rock but DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN!!!!!!!!

That thing is amazing, now I don't usually jump to IT'S A ROCK conclusion, but that is definately NOT a rock, no way.

I wonder if the DC flyover was an attempt at landing in the U.S capital?? I mean the biggest superpower at the time, surely.

Fantastic find OP!

Stamped & Flamed

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Wow! Just wow. With all this new info coming out i think we are in for a wild time. Who know. they could even help us or kill us but to me its worth it to know.

[edit on 3-6-2009 by hektik]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
The funniest part of the whole "Apollo 20" hoax is how they used some lift-off footage that was easily identified...guess the fools who put it together didn't figure anyone would actually turn their brains on and actually look into it, lol.

There was no Apollo 20, no matter how many youtube videos and retiredafb dudes you watch/listen to.

the problem with the ufo fenomena is the hoaxers ... thats the whole problem, thats why the government just doesnt care about all this videos ... any video could be a hoax, they could talk anything that everybody will believe

and, no scientist is talking about ufos, thats the most important thing ... the scientific community is afraid to investigate ufos ... and thats the main thing

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol

and, no scientist is talking about ufos, thats the most important thing ... the scientific community is afraid to investigate ufos ... and thats the main thing

That is EXACTLY the main thing. Science, which purports to be seeking truth and answers, tends to ignore that which it finds disconcerting.

IgnoreTheFacts, let me ask you something: do you believe that the UFO phenomenon is a real event, or something like "swamp gas"? Do you have preconcieved notions as to what is real and what isn't? Can you provide anything that would actually "debunk" (i hate that word) the video above?

Science should be about finding out the truth, not about drawing preconcieved notions and allowing them to dictate what is actually researched. Science fails on so many levels. The UFO phenomenon is but 1 instance.

I refuse to put faith in a system that picks and chooses what is worthy for review.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I love how some people are quick to call hoax on everything put in front of them. Truth be told, no one knows one way or another anything about Apollo 20, unless you were there, either on the mission, or creating the hoax. It is up in the air, fact. Who's to say that there wasn't an Apollo 20 mission? We don't know half of what they launch into space. The only space missions we're informed about are the ones that they want us to see. Nasa is a public agency, but that doesn't mean anything, now does it. The President is a public servant, but do we get a say in what he does while in the White House, or do we know what he does all of the time? No.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join