It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Save The Date

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I hope the people who TAKE THIS SITE SERIOUSLY (You should know if you do or not) realize that life is still moving at the same rate of speed. Last time I checked the days are still 24 hours long, we still abide by 7 days in a week, and it still takes 365 days for a year to pass. As time is passing by at the same rate change isn't coming fast enough.

Last week I realized that in 4 DAYS one member (pharaohmoan) was able to gather a lot of people world wide to look up at the sky, which proved to me the true power to unite this one website has.

Let me make this very clear before people start putting the "crazy" onto this post, this is meant to be 100% SERIOUS. I've thought about this a lot but I'm ready for some form of Alien Disclosure.

I don't want UFO disclosure, which is what I hope people notice that's what the countries around the world are doing. I want EXTRA TERRESTRIAL discloure.

I'm not stupid. The way to get disclosure is going to be a long process. A VERY LONG PROCESS. But I feel like the time to sit around sending U2U's and message boarding stories has far passed. It was fun, we learned a lot, but as we all can tell disclosure is no closer today as it was 1 year ago, as it was 5 years ago, as it was 10 years ago. Obviously the steps ARE BEING TAKEN, as in the subject is getting more and more coverage on MSM outlets. As recent as the ABC program from last night (6//2/2009) Earth:2100, 5 minutes into the program author Jared Diamond says how he can see "100 years from now some advanced creature, maybe human, maybe extra terrestrials lookin at New York...". This is not a post about subliminal messages, just showing that the steps are being taken.

I'm asking the member's of this site to help me move those steps in the RIGHT direction.

This is undoubtedly the most "life changing" event that our lifetime may ever see, if we truly would like to see it.

I'm hoping this thread is where it starts.

What I'm asking is that everyone SERIOUS about wanting disclosure, not to send millions of millions of faxes to DC. Don't act angrily and "Demand your gov. or others of the world tell you." Just simply go get it yourself.

For those who haven't read Sun Tzu's "The Art of War" might I suggest it?

So what I'm asking is this:

On AUGUST 10TH, 2009 for those who are serious go to YOUR city council and simply ask "Can we talk about the extra terrestrial presence seriously now"?

To get disclosure WE need to get serious and ACT. No violence or incoherent rambling. No stories of how you were abducted or what you believe the alien agenda to be. That can all wait as this is a PROCESS. A step in the RIGHT direction. Sun Tzu knew that to win a battle, use your BRAIN.

Don't come across looney, come across sane. Sober up for one day, just one; get off the couch, dress nicely, and walk down to your HOMETOWN city council and ask:

"CAN WE TALK ABOUT THE EXTRA TERRESTRIAL PRESENCE SERIOUSLY NOW"?

I have a feeling that you will not get laughed at and made fun of if you stand with dignity and go about this in a civil manner.

This is a dry run message just to see how many would be on board with that idea. The truth is that whether you hop on board or not on August 10, 2009 I will be posing this question as a serious issue in my city. The more poeple, the better. And judging from the UFO watch last weekend this site could definately pull together A LOT OF PEOPLE.

Every Wednesday I will post updates as to gathering a solid "plan". Any questions just send a U2U and I will try and reply to all ASAP with gathering something solid.

I know this is what Stephen Bassett said he and PRG were going to do this thru various media outlets and so on and so forth, but I personally think society has written off PRG as looney.

If you think that this would be a step in the right direction please star and flag.

For now I just ask you to SAVE THE DATE

[edit on 3-6-2009 by GeechQuestInfo]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by GeechQuestInfo

I would, but... considering that those aliens and stuff already control the city council, I'd probably get tasered into submission and tossed into the nut house.

On top of that, with the powerful alien mind control and fear controlling them city council folks, I doubt would hear a word I said!

Nice idea, but it's just that it doesn't accomplish anything.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
That's ok. I don't believe that city council is run by alien mind control and it's that kind of thought behind this issue why it gets laughed at.

You do realize that right?

For those who realize that this is SERIOUS let me know, becuase I'm ready for a change.

It's kind of an online sand in the line, and I'm asking EVERYONE what side are you on. If you wanna be SERIOUS thats all I want to know.

If you would like to talk like the above poster that's fine too, it's just not what this certain thread is for please.

As for accomplishing anything, consider this the 1st step in who knows how many is to get this issue to be looked at seriously.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
[edit on 3-6-2009 by GeechQuestInfo]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Gah...

The first thread that I've seen on this and it's buried on page 12 with one reply?

Does no one think that they can change the way things are?

It's typical, isn't it?

Nah, we are happy with the way things are, we are comfortable in our bubbles... we'd rather sit at home and post on ATS all day about what may or may not be real.

Recently, there were tea parties thrown nationwide (U.S.A.) to alert people to things that the government was doing, now I know that they didn't have much effect, but there are supposed to be more of them as time goes on. Who says that we (albeit, this is only my fourth post, but I've been reading ATS for days on end) cannot ....should not do something to that effect?

It's like what my parents and everyone else I know always say when asking for something...what are they going to do, tell you "No" ?

Isn't it time for a change? Does anyone else besides me and the OP want to get to the bottom of things? I haven't been in contact with the OP yet, but I think that this is a brilliant idea.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   
I really have to agree with you but I have a strong feeling that people aren't going to take the matter serious enough. I mean yeah it sounds like an awesome idea to make an impact but I can't blame people for not wanting to show their support. People who preach their ideas pertaining to UFOs and aliens are the people who are seen as the lunatics and crazies of the town. Don't get me wrong, I would grab a bunch of friends and family to come to a local ET disclosure seminar in a heart beat but I doubt any town would fund such a program. They would simply pass it off saying there are more pressing matters at hand that deserve more attention than a UFO conference.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
It is unlikely that any government of any country would disclose the presence of aliens. Although if billions of people were to demand alien disclosure then it may happen. But only if the majority of the world population are united, will progress be made. Currently humanity is quite divided in so many different ways. What I like about this website is the vast opinions and perceptions of what each user/member deems to be true. Asking sensible questions and not being too judgmental is currently the best course of action in my personal opinion.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
It may sound a bit far fetched but here i am. SERIOUS.
Problem is i live in a relatively small city.
Marked the date too...but whats up about it?
Id it just another ....date?

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by GeechQuestInfo

Do you think that city counsels know about that?

That would mean many thousands of people, people not that much under direct government pressure, so I think if they knew something about it it would already been leaked out by now.

top topics

join