It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Student hanged in class 'saw dead sister'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Student hanged in class 'saw dead sister'

www.theaustralian.news.com.au

A 14-YEAR-OLD boy who was almost hanged during his English class said he saw a vision of his dead sister just after he blacked out.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I must admit I am fascinated with Near Death Experiences. I posted a study currently being conducted across several countries in operating theatres to try and pin down whether it is chemical or there really is some extrasensory activity going on.

Anyhow, while this is anecdotal I find the part where a teacher gets a boy to wear a noose around his neck and stand on a table pretty stupid and asking for trouble.

Education Queensland alleges the boy fell from a table with a noose around his neck during the mock crime scene, which was part of a Year 9 English assessment task.

www.theaustralian.news.com.au
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
that kid, and the teacher who allowed him to do that, are in my opinion incredibly stupid. How in the world do they get the idea to try something so dangerous? stunts like that should only be done by experts under extreme supervision for safety; not in an english classroom.
And that near-death experience? only memories that go through one's head when one believes death is approaching. The dead don't talk, they stay dead. Hopefully this illusion his brain played on him will teach this kid to be very careful and not to play with death.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Are you kidding me?!? Nope, I suppose not. I am dumbstruck by this story. And how long did he hang there that he almost dies? This is so ridiculous I don't even have words. Thought I would reply because it is a good find.

Thanks - I guess.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
and some of you wonder why ppl claim they are aliens

man if this is how dumb humans are, I dont wanna be a human no more!

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
WOW

people always ask

"whats wrong with these kids these days"

ill tell you whats wrong

the absolute idiots we let interact with these kids thats whats wrong with them

i dont know whats stupider, this situation, or the one where the cops had take your kid to work day at a prison and tased all the kids

[edit on 3-6-2009 by Dramey]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Ya this kinda thing is very typical in people who die tho..

Here a member states about his NDE.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Then here KingLizard a Moderator of ATS recalls his.
www.belowtopsecret.com...

and 2 videos on it.

(click to open player in new window)

and

Google Video Link

[edit on 6/3/2009 by ThichHeaded]

new topics

top topics

join