It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran closes border crossing with Iraq after deadly bombings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I found this while checking out china view its the official Chinese news agency.

TEHRAN, April 25 (Xinhua) -- Iran has closed a border crossing with Iraq after at least 78 Iranian pilgrims were killed in recent deadly bombing attacks in the neighboring country, state radio reported Saturday.

Mohsen Hakim, the representative of the Islamic Supreme Council of Iraq in Iran, blamed al-Qaida and the remnants of Saddam Hussein's Baath regime for the terror acts, Tehran Times

Iran closes boarder crossings

For me this is fascinating on so many levels, First there is the people that say Al Qaida is something the US made up for propaganda i really would have thought that if that was tru Iran would have said something so in a way this proves AL Qaida does exist.

The other part i find fascinating is this proves they are a world threat not just the west which is definitely not the impression we are given because every one likes to make it out that the united states is attacked by them because of our policies.But apparently they dont like anyones policies.

And finally this article admits that the United States cannot pull out because of the insecurities in Iraq!Read the quote i was shocked Iran said the violence justifies us being there! Though he definately got the point across he wasn't happy about it.

"Some people intend to weaken historical, deep-rooted, and growing ties between the two nations of Iran and Iraq and the continuation of insecurity in Iraq would justify illegitimate presence of aliens in the region," Qashqavi was quoted by state media as saying.

So did this surprise anyone else?

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonridrFor me this is fascinating on so many levels, First there is the people that say Al Qaida is something the US made up for propaganda i really would have thought that if that was tru Iran would have said something so in a way this proves AL Qaida does exist.

Very true. Iran would not have any reason to keep it quiet if they didn't KNOW al Queda was real.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
You may be on to something here. Forward to all of your friends. S&F. Mabye this proves Al-Qauda (sp?) is not just anti-west.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
and how do you KNOW for certain that the CIA didnt bomb those Iranian pilgrims?

oh no one knows do they?

i guess its still a mystery than

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

The Iranians know a whole lot more about the players in the Middle East than we do. They run Hezbollah in case you forgot. They would know if Al Queda was made up and they would have blown the whistle on the hoax.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Recently there was a bomb planted in the toilets of an Iranian aircraft. I believe that the Iranian Government had the bomb planted to create false enemies running up to elections.

I also believe these other bombs along the border are actually planted by the Iranian Government rather than by Sunnis or Al Quaeda

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sonya610

The Iranians know a whole lot more about the players in the Middle East than we do. They run Hezbollah in case you forgot. They would know if Al Queda was made up and they would have blown the whistle on the hoax.

no they wouldnt blow the whistle, they are run and operated by the same guys that run NATO....

why would criminal B in the mafia rat out criminal A?

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sonya610

no they wouldnt blow the whistle, they are run and operated by the same guys that run NATO....

why would criminal B in the mafia rat out criminal A?

That makes no sense Iran is in no way shape or form connected to nato. And if the United States did this they would be screaming from the roof tops.This really does disprove that whole theory of fake terrorist. This is on a chinese news outlet guess theres really only one anyway. And its telling you Iran is blaming al Qiada. The best part is they admit the aliens as they called us cant leave until this kinda stuff stops!

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

This is good news...the deaths are not...but it's good news for our relations with Iran and Islam in general.

If we have Al Queda as a common enemy...it's the one way we might end this without massive bloodshed! If Al Queda keeps winning support among Islam we are doomed!

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by David9176
reply to post by dragonridr

This is good news...the deaths are not...but it's good news for our relations with Iran and Islam in general.

If we have Al Queda as a common enemy...it's the one way we might end this without massive bloodshed! If Al Queda keeps winning support among Islam we are doomed!

I never really thought about it that way you do have a point nothing can unite to sides as much as a common enemy.

top topics

join