It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US presses China over Tiananmen

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   

US presses China over Tiananmen

news.bbc.co.uk

US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton has urged China to publicly account for those killed in the suppression of the Tiananmen Square protests 20 years ago.

Mrs Clinton said China should release those still held over the protests and stop harassing those who took part.

Hundreds, possibly thousands, of people died in the crackdown in Beijing, and open discussion of the events of 20 years ago remains taboo in China.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
ok so this is a post for anyone who wants to have a moan and let out some tension.

i can't believe this BS i couldn't even read the whole article i was so F-ed off, 20 F-ing years ago, lets go back 8 years you MFers, hillary 'jobs worth' clinton my 'god' woman hang your head in shame how did this B get in with no votes sneaky little posibly reptillian B .

come on american!
come on alex jones
come on ron paul
come on jesse 'dont start the revelution with out me' ventura

lets get the revelution started more public speaking to large crowds. jesse your voice should be heard by the many you can do it.

news.bbc.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
if anyone knows jesse pass it on for me.

ja bless everyone
dont be affraid

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Given that China pretty much owns America I'm very surprised that such a high profile American would make such a public speech at this point.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
he doesn't need to mention china in his speeches, he just needs to say the things he's already said.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
jesse or clinton? sorry

new topics

top topics

join