It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

can u shapeshift?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Well i asked a friend and this is what he told me

Go see a head Dr. and ask him. They know how to do it. He may give you magic wolf pills that will aid your transformation or he may take you to his wolf school where each room has padded walls so you can toss and turn while you transform in safety

But i still think it is impossible.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
No. People are people, animals are animals. If you want to be a wolf that much, they sell full body wolf costumes for Furry conventions

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
noooooo i dont want demonic powers. dummmmmb. let me just give my soul to the devil that sounds good. andddd i think that guy is more nuts than anything haha. i guess ill just spread rogaine on my whole body and hope for the best.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
no need to poke fun. i know its pretty far fetched. doesnt hurt to wonder though.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by danglesnipes27

We humans are capeable of doing anything we set our minds too. So just try to believe and who knows it may just happen. And when I say were capeable of anything I even mean shapeshifting.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by kenton1234

We humans are capeable of doing anything we set our minds too. So just try to believe and who knows it may just happen. And when I say were capeable of anything I even mean shapeshifting.

thanks for the positive words kenton

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   

well it is kinda strange. the people "poking fun" are just trying to help you. you are a human. i'm sorry but you can't be a wolf. you are just hurting yourself until you accept that.

maybe in another life.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by molotov

well it is kinda strange. the people "poking fun" are just trying to help you. you are a human. i'm sorry but you can't be a wolf. you are just hurting yourself until you accept that.

maybe in another life.

ah i know. just a man with a wish, ya know. i guess i should start looking into lucid dreaming.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I picked up a book in the New Age section entiled "The Magic of Shapeshifting". It was pretty interesting and i'd recommend it to people interested in shapeshifting. Me though? Definatly not a shape shifter. It gives some decent insights into the realm of turning into stuff.

[edit on 5-6-2009 by Kiwiemperor]

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
whatever you do, don't drink the kool aid

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
lol why are there so many replies to this thread? the OP is obviously joking. nobody really believes in shapeshifting unless theyre insane lol

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I am not capable of such feats, but I did meet a person who was.

In my early twenties I was living in Toronto going to school and would frequently visit the market area. I very much liked the crowd and it was a good place to buy high quality good for a cheap price.

Anyway, I became friends with this wandering man who was always around. And he had the most amazing ability.

To give an example.

One day I was waiting for the bus and the most beautiful of girls sat beside me and we began to converse.

I looked over my shoulder and back at her, and he was sitting there in her place.

I kept asking how he did it, and he said the secret was in the eyes. It happened on multiple different occasions.

~Keeper

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Its ok wanting to be a wolf, I think Im born from the elves, so people think we're nuts, shrugs..who cares
Life's too short not to have fun

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   
This is a sure fire method to turn yourself into a wolf, top secret and still classified so view at your own risk.
CIA Classified Shape Shifting

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Don't know if it's already been mentioned but you should try searching skinwalkers on here.

Everything you can imagine is real.

[edit on 8/6/09 by pretty_vacant]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Yeah sure people up here can shapeshift.

[edit on 8-6-2009 by awdbawl]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 03:55 AM
link   
I NO OTHERS THAT WANT TO DO THE SAME THING....... here is a website.... ust join up and type in "become a werewolf" and you will find alot of ansers and questions

the websites www.43things.com
gud luck (im on it to lol

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
something actally weird happened i went next to my dog to pet her but when i did i layed on the ground and was fighting to get this one dog toy and i got it then layed down like a dog then i was back to normaland kinda confused of what i was doing and though i was crazy but i think i might be a almost shapeshift just i can shape shift yet

it was weird

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:57 AM
link   
lol thats called an m-shift....not shapeshift!!!

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 04:41 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join