It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A letter regarding Swine Flu and the NYC Courts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I happened across this letter about Swine Flu and the protocols being implimented in New York City concerning producing accused individuals to court for their court dates.

People on the inside of government know more about this bug than the general public does. People get the flu every year, that includes people accused of crimes that are held on Rickers Island. There has never been a need for this protocol before, but obviously Swine Flu is dangerous enough to limit a defendant's access to the Court and their attorneys.

This link to read the document. It is in PDF format.

Swine Flu Doc

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
the swine flu is already becoming a thing of the past. unless it skyrockets in deaths its gonna be forgotten in a week.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by danglesnipes27

Dude, read the letter. Its more serious than you think.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
The swine flu is missing a few essential proteins till it becomes an epidimic.
If some one had the desire to geniticly modify it it could be a full blown epidimic. If you live in the U.S. you can potentially disapear thanks to the incompidence of the CDC or thier goal you choose. The U.S. should have thier eye on people with the capability to geneticaly modify proteins specifically Glutien either plant or animal. Mexico was the center of the out brake but thankfully they have contained it. This was part of the 1916 strain so they did trace it sucessfully but given the U.S. florin relations we may be in for a suprize yet. I am wondering if they can hybread this strain with cold protiens?

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
This should be posted in one of the two swine flu threads - someone may have more insight into it there.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I didn't want the letter to get lost in the hundreds of posts on those threads.

Some of the protocols listed for those of you who don't have Adobe are that inmates that are symptomatic will not be produced at all, but even those who are not symptomatic but are suspected to have been in contact with the flu must where a mask if produced in court.

Even inmates that have not been in the medical unit of the jail or who have shown signs of flu will be to the extent possible put on video conference rather than brought to the courts.

This suggests to me that the people in government know more about the dangers of this flu than they are letting on.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by finemanm

I took a look at the letter, thanks by the way, for me it is just good precautionary measures that have been put in place for the prison.

I don't know the population of that particular prison but you have to be extra careful when you are handling alot of people in a fairly confined setting.

Just my opinion from reading the letter, thanks again

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by JacKatMtn

I agree that the precautions are probably more stringent because it is a confined population. Rickers Island is like a giant petrie dish.

A little background. Rickers Island is actually a bunch of individual jails located on the island. It is the jail complex that houses all criminal defendants that are waiting for their trial when the Court set a bail higher than they can post, and all people convicted of an offense where the sentance is one year or less. This complex services all the criminal courts of the five boroughs that make up New York City (Brooklyn, Manhattan, the Bronx, Queens, and Staten Island).

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Finemann-

Awesome catch with this letter.

I have NEVER read any such requirements for inmates of any prison before, and we all know that prisons ARE petri dishes- espescially for TB, including dangerous, virtually untreatable strains of multiply resistant tuberculosis. Even when an inmate is suspected of having TB, such precautions have not been taken in the past, as far as I can find.

So- does this mean H1N1 is more virulent, contagious, dangerous than we are being told, or is this a response to a public fear, manifested in the form of quarantining prisoners during trials?

I will dig around and see what I can find, but this is certainly provacative- if the flu is as dangerous as these precautions would lead us to believe, we are in bigger trouble that we think. If it's PR to get people vaccinated it's horrendously cynical.

Thanks for the info and link!

new topics

top topics

join