It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many Obama birth certificate queries yanked from 'transparency' debate

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
www.worldnetdaily.com:80...

White House 'dialogue' site scrubbed of eligibility posts
Many Obama birth certificate queries yanked from 'transparency' debate

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted: June 02, 2009
8:43 pm Eastern

By Chelsea Schilling
© 2009 WorldNetDaily

One 'top-rated' listing features more than 550 'looks promising' votes on the Obama eligibility issue

With more than 200 individual threads and thousands of comments on the eligibility issue alone, moderators of the White House website on "open government dialogue" have been working tirelessly to edit the dialogue about Barack Obama's elusive "long-form" birth certificate.

Many of the top-rated threads are from citizens calling on Obama to release his birth certificate. The postings in the "top rated" category have received the most "looks promising" votes from users. New threads on the topic of Obama's constitutional eligibility to serve as president are appearing by the minute.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
The Obama administration has ignored/belittled this issue but thankfully it hasn't gone away. Unfortunately, the majority of the sheepress has done little to challenge the veracity of the president.

I'd sign the petition but I'm not American. That's okay though, Barack can sign it for me, or not, as the case may be.

new topics

join