It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An interesting story a friend told me..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 02:33 AM
link   
The other day I was talking to one of my friends on the phone, and we got on the topic of aliens for some reason. She told me that her dad thought he was abducted once, and of course I asked why he thought that.. She said he told her that he was comming home from work one night and the "black out" and I guess woke up the next morning with a rather large scar on his chest/side which was'nt there the night before. I thought it was interesting. Anyone have any similar stories?

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Of course, there are many reasons for such "black outs", so why the immediate leap to the least likely one? No doubt some here have similar stories though....just try and keep an open mind....but with a skeptic's eye...

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 06:17 AM
link   
So, the scar on his chest, what procedure appaeared to have been taken place? Did thsi guy go see his docter about this to find out what had been done to him? Great story, need more info. . . .

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Once my uncle woke up and his stomach was bleeding. there was a piece of his flesh missing in an O shape

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I once woke up with 5 scars on one buttcheek, my bladder, 2 kidneys, half of my liver, a quarter of my lung, a leg and one of my testes missing. Upsetting to say the least.

Medically there should be a reason for a scar...operation, blackmarket kidney theft...whatever. If this man never went to the doctor to get his innards checked up then I would have to say I couldn't believe him. I would take a black out, missing time and a scar seriously without jumping to an abduction first.

join