It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I had a lucid dream last night!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Ok so I had my first lucid dream last night and it was amazing and also very weird and feel like sharing it. So from what I can remember is that I was in some place and I challenged some Chinese dude to some martial arts with weapons fight and then everyone was like are you sure you want to do this then I thought about it and as I was thinking I realised I was dreaming. Then I remember I was in a tunnel with this girl and she did something (can't remember what) that made her realise she was in a dream and she then disappeared. At this point I also almost disappeared but stuck in there and at this point became completely lucid.

Now that I was in full realisation that I was dreaming I thought about what to do and just decided something easy so all of a sudden I was in front of my house and started jumping like 30 ft into the air it was INSANE!!! but then I kinda lost interest or something and ended up at this sparring place and fought that Chinese guy and remember that I'm dreaming so I knew I could beat him and did. Then whonse I beat him this old Chinese lady came up to me and like took my hands and gave me a prayer or something then also gave me a gold Chinese coin. Then some other things happened that don't really matter because I think I started losing lucidity at that point and woke up.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I've had a couple now, very interesting. In one, I was in some kind of brick walled textile factory (old, not modern) and I was going down a hall. Suddenly a shadow guy noticed me and rushed over towards me very fast which made me lucid, like it "startled" me "awake" in the dream. His face was just shadow, but I distinctly got the impression that he was male and very amused and "you aren't supposed to be here". He put his "hand" on my shoulder and SHOVED me hard, right down into my sleeping self on the bed, which woke me up for real. I was flickering between waking and dreaming for a minute or two with heavy vibrations, and then went back in the dream, this time fully lucid from the git-go. As I emerged in the dream again, this time in another hallway at the end of where the first one had been and at right-angles to it, another couple shadow creatures noticed me and again came rushing over towards me, but this time instead of shoving me out, they bumped into me, collectively, and it just knocked me loose and I started to float. They were smaller and again shadows for faces, but even though they had no features persay, their faces seemed very animated like there were lines or something moving around on them rapidly. The impression I got was if a couple of dogs had noticed me and run at me silently barking, it was that kind of animation. I realized I could direct where I was going and so I started to float away from them and maneuver around, when the alarm went off and I woke up again, this time for good.

I had a different one, where I came to awareness in my living room, floating a few feet above the ground and I was trying to move a bit of stuffing that my dogs had torn out of a chew-toy earlier that evening. I was putting all kinds of effort into moving it, but it was hard because I wasn't physical and could not touch it. Someone was there acting as a kind of "guide". Finally, I was able to get it aloft and move it and as soon as I did I found myself behind a gas station in the dark watching a girl in her early twenties get into a car and drive away. Then I woke up.

A very short one that I had more recently was because I keep trying to remember to look at my hands while I am dreaming (which I am having a lot of trouble doing). I finally looked at my hands, and when I did, I became lucid. I don't remember what I was doing in the dream before that, but at the moment I looked at my hands, I was kneeling at the top of the stairs with my hands on the edge of the stairs, looking down the stairs towards my Dad. I could feel the carpet. I didn't keep looking at my hands long enough to see what they looked like, because as soon as I became lucid, I started to float again, in my crawl position, started to float up and only my hands were still touching the carpet, until I let go and was like "look Daddy!" and as soon as I communicated, it woke me up for real. I'm in my 40's but that dream cast me as my child self.

I think they are some kind of crossover state between lucidity and some kind of astral awareness/state because it starts in a dream but as soon as I become aware I start to float and concentration/thought moves me. I am not able to maintain the dream-attention very long though, I have very weak control. The shadow guy who came rushing over to try to push me out was very interesting. I got an adrenaline-shocky feeling when he and the smaller ones showed up, but I realized I don't feel afraid of them. I don't think they are trying to hurt me, or that they can hurt me, as soon as I get angry or annoyed that they are pushing me around, they can't do it any more.

new topics

join