It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats agree to IMF money in U.S. war bill

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Democrats agree to IMF money in U.S. war bill

www.reuters.com

Democrats in the U.S. Congress have reached a deal to boost support to the International Monetary Fund, lawmakers' aides said on Tuesday, a victory for President Barack Obama who pledged to help the lender assist countries in the global economic crisis.

The war funding measure will provide a $100 billion credit line to the IMF, increase the U.S. member contribution to the IMF by $8 billion and authorize the United States to back the IMF's plan to sell 400 tons (12.97 million ounces) of gold, said the aides, who declined further identification.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I ran across this article (www.prisonplanet.com...) on prison planet, and upon further inspection, the information is legitimate. They are planning to give 100 Billion Dollars to the International Monetary Fund. Do i even need to explain why people should be outraged by this?

TA

www.reuters.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by jerico65

Sorry 'bout that, TimeWalker: Google: the worst search engine except for all the others

TA

[edit on 3-6-2009 by TheAssociate]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
YOu know this story reminds me of what the web bots said.. the ALTA report mention something big about gold and if I read this story right... The US will authorize the IMF to sell OUR gold 400 tons of it...

Is that what the story is saying!?!?!

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAssociate
Sorry 'bout that, TimeWalker: Google: the worst search engine except for all the others

TA

No worries!

new topics

top topics

join