It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kill the BNP? Fascists ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Re-post people;

Hello all,

I have just recieved a brochure through my door entitled "You wouldn't vote for these fascists" which sports an image of a man wearing a Fred Perry polo shirt whilst making a nazi gesture.

The objective of the brochure is an attempt to persuade people to not vote for the British National Party (BNP), whilst I do not personally support the BNP or any other particular political party, I'm a little concerned about the image said brochure is portraying.

Note: Whilst I do not support any particular political party, I do have an interest in politics and the best for our society

The message delivered from the brochure is very strong and questionable in nature; using sterotypical images, hate mongery and mention of the word fascist numerous amounts of times.

The point I'm trying to convey is that even though every individual has his own oppinion, isn't it wrong to try and convince or persaude people by the usage and references to the holocaust, slaughtered jews and KKK members?

If a brochure was delivered through my letter box stating all the atrocities that members of other various political parties or religious groups had committed then wouldn't the supporters of such groups feel slightly outraged?

As previously mentioned I have an interest in politics and the best for this country as a whole and I will admit that my knowledge of the BNP's practices and opinions isn't that great, so I could be proved wrong.

As a leading sports clothing manufacturer I'm pretty sure that Fred Perry aren't very happy that a person using their clothing is depicted on the front of a brochure displaying members of the BNP or neo nazi?

Whilst I'm not advocating the ill treatment of citizens from other countries, shouldn't our country favour its own? Shouldn't Britains who live in England have priority or preference?

I understand laws of equality but why should I have to pay for a prescription when illegal immigrants in this country get it for free?

Finally, the deliverance of this brochure in my opinion suggests that certain members of the government are worried about the BNP coming to power.

Your thoughts and opinions are welcomed

Links:

www.hopenothate.org.uk...

www.mirror.co.uk...

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I would say vote for the BNP for sure.

The message against it, and the fact it is smeared as being racist is a sure sign that its the party you want. What evidence is there that its racist? Media? Smear campaign? Is it racist to protect your borders anyhow? How is that racist - they are just angling to make anti immigration and protected borders into a racial issue - which it isn't. Its an economic and social issue - don't be deceived.

Whatever the media tells you - do, and believe the opposite - I mean really.

"Protesters are annoying and disruptive" Then some pictures of some people bleeding, reporter says "What did they expect - being involved in this kind of protest."

The message is clear - if you protest your not standing up for your peoples rights - you are in fact getting in their way and annoying them. If you go to a protest - expect to get hurt - best to stay home and just have another beer and forget the whole thing.

[edit on 3-6-2009 by Amagnon]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amagnon
I would say vote for the BNP for sure.

The message against it, and the fact it is smeared as being racist is a sure sign that its the party you want. What evidence is there that its racist? Media? Smear campaign? Is it racist to protect your borders anyhow? How is that racist - they are just angling to make anti immigration and protected borders into a racial issue - which it isn't. Its an economic and social issue - don't be deceived.

Whatever the media tells you - do, and believe the opposite - I mean really.

"Protesters are annoying and disruptive" Then some pictures of some people bleeding, reporter says "What did they expect - being involved in this kind of protest."

The message is clear - if you protest your not standing up for your peoples rights - you are in fact getting in their way and annoying them. If you go to a protest - expect to get hurt - best to stay home and just have another beer and forget the whole thing.

[edit on 3-6-2009 by Amagnon]

Pfft... are you serious?

The BNP are nasty bastards. Sure they've smartened up their image, but beneath their cool exterior, they are still simmering with hate for anyone who isn't white.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Death_Kron
Whilst I'm not advocating the ill treatment of citizens from other countries, shouldn't our country favour its own? Shouldn't Britains who live in England have priority or preference?

I understand laws of equality but why should I have to pay for a prescription when illegal immigrants in this country get it for free?

Finally, the deliverance of this brochure in my opinion suggests that certain members of the government are worried about the BNP coming to power.

In answer to the first 2 statements I've quoted ~ that's why we have the conservatives... and I do agree with those points

I think that those brochures were from an organization that's not affiliated with any particular political party.

Nick Griffin addressing the KKK
www.facebook.com...

Nick Griffin denying the Holocaust on the Cook Report
www.youtube.com...

Nick Griffin denying he denied the Holocaust on the Cook Report
www.youtube.com...

I'm not great at posting links or embedding sorry.

The bnp have their roots firmly entrenched in fascism and whilst I support peoples rights to believe what they want, I cannot abide by the bnps' views, they may have undergone a cosmetic makeover for public relations purposes, but they are still fascists.

Death_Kron - I see you're also from Manchester, it's gonna be interesting times.

cdi

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Death_Kron

hi death_kron
i watch the news intently with regards to the said political party. i was dismayed at the fervor of the crowd pelting said leader with eggs (how democratic of them). if these people are not careful as to giving undue coverage they will be the ones with egg on their faces! this party was democratically elected and the bias from newsreaders towards said leader during interviews was sad to say the least. i do not know their agenda nor do i think they will rise any further up the political ladder unless their manifesto is unequivocal with regards to our multi-cultural kingdom. the more these protestors burn their energies attempting to fight said party the more coverage said party receives. it is a win,win,win for griffin.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I'm an American who is in FULL support of the BNP. I am so happy that Nick Griffin has been elected and believe that he, along with the BNP, will help the UK. I wish that we had a party like the BNP in America to help turn stuff around. Obviously people like the BNP and what they stand for, otherwise they wouldn't have won the election, so let's see what they can get done for the peope of Britain.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I would support the BNP before i supported Labour.

Thank God i have more of a choice unlike The game of ping pong that goes on in America.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
really people, what are you talking about. The BNP rose from the british nazi party and the national Front. They are a racist party with a fascist ideology.

They want to repatriate any non whites and pull out of the EU, now im no fan of a european constitution, but if we dont trade with Europe who will trade with.

Just remember our nation stood up against fascism in Europe against Hitler. Remember the Battle of Britain. Those people gave up their lives to fight fascism and you ignorant people have forgotten about that. we could all be speaking German if we hadn't fought off the fascists.

I guess some on here would have prefered that outcome

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Well said there.
I don't know if WW2 history is still taught in schools today, but if it is'nt then it should be.
The sacrifices made by so many brave men against fascism should never IMO be forgotten.
The BNP are certainly not the answer to sort out the terrible state of affairs that Brown and his incompetents have created for this country.
But I do believe the Europe gravy train needs to come to an abrupt end.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by h3akalee
I would support the BNP before i supported Labour.

Thank God i have more of a choice unlike The game of ping pong that goes on in America.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

I can fully understand you not wanting to support Labour cos let's face it the damage and destruction this party has done to the UK since 1997 is almost if not criminal.
But would you want a party like the BNP to really be in charge of the nations affairs--I mean seriously ???
Yes we are a small island and yes we are overcrowded but I don't see many of the indigenous population volunteering to do a lot of the menial and often very low paid jobs that immigrant workers do.
But troublemakers and the ones that are draining the system with no contribution to our country should be deported.
Would the BNP though differentiate between the two I wonder??

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by SSanguine

The link to your youtube didn't work... I'd be interested in seeing it.

What do you make of the bnp leader firstly denying the holocaust and then secondly denying that he denied it? I'd personally be quite worried that a) he's a holocaust denier b) lied about denying it ~ I know all politicians are liars, but that kind of lieing is perhaps worse than the "standard" lies.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

I dont see anything wrong with pulling out of the EU.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Pulling out of the EU is a little late, whether or not we should be in it in the first place it would be more damaging to leave now.

The bnp are an abhorrent organisation, potentially if they were leading the country ~ they may improve things, perhaps with the economy, the ultimate price for this however, is a) going to be a major loss to the diversity of our culture and b) implementation of much more draconian rules for the populace. As bad as the UK is now, slowly sliding towards a police state, the bnp would only hasten that.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by SSanguine

Well i thank muhammed, vishnu, jahweh and buddah that you can't vote in British elections.

The BNP are really a horrendous organisation. I agree with many of their left-wing economic policies but their views on the arbitrary notion of race and nation have no place in an evolved, civillised society.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Wow some of the reply's above really make me sad, we are all human, white black, yellow or green. The BNP are racist thugs, Nick Griffin was in involved with the UK white power movement during the 80's. I agree with the protests and the bad name these scum get. Keep these NAZI's off our streets... Never a more true statement made.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Whilst I am not against all their policies the organisation itself is highly dubious in nature and nobody is really going to believe that they are not racist. There is also a trail right from the banking families and secret government to organisations affiliated with the BNP.
There are better people to vote for, not that it matters who you vote for.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
A good friend of mine knows a gentleman that met Nick Griffin, he went up to him and said "Wow, are you Nick Griffin?" - "THE Nick Griffin" in an excited manner, then punched him in the mouth... Nick Griffin has 2 false teeth now.

Just saying...

top topics

join