It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The most likely cause of Morgellons, and it may not be from Chemtrails!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
i've been researching Morgellons lately in my thread, "How to Test Yourself for Morgellons Disease/Infection - do any of us have it?!", and i've come across 2 possible causes of Morgellons, completely unrelated to chemtrails! i searched ATS, but i couldn't find anything about these theories...

the first being, "Higgs Particle Suspected as Morgellons Cause":

Two recent outbreaks of the mysterious “itching nanofiber” disorder known as Morgellons, one at CERN and the other at the Hanging Rock Supercollider in Australia, have indicated a possible link between high-energy particle colliders and the disease. Both facilities were attempting to create and detect the elusive Higgs particle when the outbreaks, which affected scores of scientists and workers and are now spreading rapidly, began. “We are trying to contain the event and prevent more deaths” according to Dr. Walabi of the HRS.

has anyone heard about this?
how in the world is this possible??? ...could this be an April Fool's joke like the one commenter says it is?

anyway, moving on to the more realistic culprit, the Textile Industry:

I have this disease and am very familiar with it.

I have examined these extracted fibers for years.

I can tell you my theory is very reasonable as to who caused this problem.
Its not lyme disease.

It has to do with the Textile industry. Although these fibers are non textile in origin.

They are comprised of cellulose, they are highly genetically modified fibers. They have genetically manipulated e-coli bacteria, nemotodes, chemicals, proteins and plant DNA and have developed ways to incorporate large amounts of these "high performance" bio active fibers into clothing and genetically modified the cotton plant many times over.

This research done at a handful of Universities then sold the technology to textile manufacturers here and abroad. These textiles can then be sold back to the United States from countries like China, etc.

What you will read in this article is shocking to know what they were doing in the textile business. This was all done by consent of the Government via the National Textile Center, part of the United States Department of Agriculture.

Between morgellons and what you will read in reference material you notice the following:

Both fibers from morgellons and from the agricultural labs have striking simalarities.

Both fibers are comprised of cellulose.

Both fibers have a helical coil type tendencies, this is a genetically modified trait that they admit to.

Both fibers autoflouresce as can easily be seen on both the morgellons site and on picture box #2 from the usda referrence image given. The autoflourescence is a genetically modified trait as well and can be seen in several colors.

This is due to genetically altered e-coli bacteria with flourescent componets spliced from nemotodes and other creatures that autoflouresce.
You read how GFP, (green flourescent protiens) were genetically spliced to accomplish this. As well as other autoflourescent colors.

My theory is that this is a bio engineering mistake that has gone wrong and the full impact was not realized before sold to textile manufacturers.

These people had no idea what they were creating in these labs and the impact of those consequences on the public.

In my reading from the documents from the University of Dartmouth I found absolutly no trial testing of these fabrics on humans. The goal seemed to be to obtain funding, develope technology and then provide this technology to manufacturers.

Since they have admitted engineering lysine deficient e-coli bacteria for the purpose of controlling its growth once embedded in textiles and clothing this does not stop these bacteria/fibers from taking advantage of a non-stop supply of lysine in the human body if innoculated by abrasion or protien breakdown. Lysine is an essential amino acid of the body.

Here is just one shocking quote you will read:
Bio lab, University of Dartmouth.

"Clothing materials are generally biofriendly and sources of heat, moisture and even NUTRIENTS for cellular microdevices and all ARE AVAILABLE FROM THE HUMAN BODY". Our goal is to develope fabrics that contain micro fabricated bio environments and biologically activated fibers."

www.curezone.com...

one article he references:
"Development of Bio-Active Fabrics"

he says it's pretty shocking, and he's right!

it's only 10 pages, with large print, and WELL worth reading!

i'll quote the key points from it later for those that don't have the time to read 10 pages...

the Supercollider theory really is probably just a joke, but the second one here seems like it really could be the cause of Morgellons. i haven't researched it all that much, though, so is there anyone here who has researched Morgellons a lot that could verify any of this?

...or, could Morgellons really be caused by chemtrails???

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Before we start looking for causes of a disease, don't we have to first establish that said disease actually exists?

Looks like the Centers for Disease Control is still in the "investigative" stage of this evaluation. What this means is that we aren't even sure "Morgellons" is really a single disease. It could be similar symptoms of a variety of diseases or causes.

Until that is determined, looking for a "cause" is kind of a wild goose chase, as your post has underscored: Chemtrails, Particle Accelerators, etc...

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Have you ever looked at a Q-Tip up close?? Take a really good look at one of the little strands that's sticking out.....then touch it very lightly with a wet fingertip. I'll bet you never use Q-tips again....

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by adrenochrome

Two recent outbreaks of the mysterious “itching nanofiber” disorder known as Morgellons, one at CERN and the other at the Hanging Rock Supercollider in Australia, have indicated a possible link between high-energy particle colliders and the disease. Both facilities were attempting to create and detect the elusive Higgs particle when the outbreaks, which affected scores of scientists and workers and are now spreading rapidly, began. “We are trying to contain the event and prevent more deaths” according to Dr. Walabi of the HRS.

That sounds more like Dr. Wallaby. We have lots of Wallabies hanging around our Hanging Rock supercolliders in Australia.

I'm sure you do know that's a work of fiction.

anyway, moving on to the more realistic culprit, the Textile Industry:

The possibility raised here is quite frightening.
I don't know enough to be convinced there is such a thing as Morgellans, but I would not dismiss it out of hand, either.

And we certainly should be looking at at clothing fibres carefully if they contain active or activatable viruses.

Same with self-replicating nano materials.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Kailassa

yes, i'm certain that the Supercollider cause it fake, unless someone can prove it to be legit...

anyhow, i've never heard of these bio-engineered textiles until now, and it makes total sense that this could really be the cause of this new affliction called Morgellons...

does anyone know much about these "living fibers"?

i've barely scratched the surface of these itchy bio-fabrics...

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Hello! interesting reading about the bio tech textiles as a cause for Morgellons!

What do you think about: Agrobacterium ?

They use "Agrobacterium" with GM plants & crops because of its ability to transfer a piece of its genetic material, the T-DNA on its tumour-inducing (Ti) plasmid to the plant genome.

Apparently they have tested "tissue with the fibers" and have found presence of Agrobacterium in biopsies from Morgellons patients

www.i-sis.org.uk...

www.naturalnews.com...

I have earlier also read rumors that they knew already in the 1990's at the Harvard Medical School research department, that agrobacterium could transfer DNA to people?

And that the evidence about this were hidden and never went public because of powerful interests in the GM food industry? - Monsanto?

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Chevalerous

i remember hearing about the GM relation to this a while back, and i do need to research it more!

i think agrobacterium is a very similar culprit to those other possibilities, in reference to that link i found!

...and waddaya know? i'm beginning to see "Monsanto" more and more lately...

last time was yesterday:
"Monsanto & Cancer Milk: FOX NEWS KILLS STORY & FIRES Reporters"

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
im new here, i joined because i found you guys while looking up this 'dr.staninger' and your the first that i agree with. so far everybody has been her fan club and i think shes a straight up fraud.
now, i recently moved in with my dad. hes 84 and shouldnt be alone. the house was trashed, so ive been cleaning,repainting, etc. i broke out with what appears to be this morgellons, so i started doing some research on it. ive been to 3 doctors now, ( actual ones, not in name only doc) and i get the results of my skin biopsy monday.but the last doc i saw at the emergency room ,santa ynez,ca cottage hospitol told me they think its morgellons.all i know is im broke out all over and its the weirdest and most frustrating thing ive ever dealt with in my life!! now, im not a person that goes with the crowd/popular opinions, i ask questions and form my own opinion. while the lemmings are following staninger, i start asking questions about her and everyone on other sites get all up in arms.. ( hehe, ill admit, sometimes its fun to poke the hornets nest) but all i know is i want this gone.and im always happy to bust a few liars that rip people off.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   
That's a great find for this cause, although sickening to think that multiple vectors might now be involved (not meaning CERN). Chemtrails have been shown up as a part of four separate military programs stating 3d wargame simulations, imaging enemy radar sites, and others ... three of the four contained toxic levels of barium. Even as chemtrails persists as a possibility for spreading Morgellons, it's uncovered some useful awareness along the way.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   
not sure if this works or not
but i found this:

instant cure for Morgellons Disease

Take a Bath with Sun powdered laundry detergent with
Colorsafe Bleach PLUS Alfalfa tablets.

loveforlife.com.au...

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I believe it stems from telecommunications and the transfer of energy. I also believe it's a result of a compounded cross contamination. It is not a parasite. And I do believe the higgs particle effect is at work here. It is an energy that seeks out any other energy force it can. It does not matter if the energy is natural, or man made. It will find it and penetrate it and use it for what it's worth.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I've been looking into this Morgellon's thing for a long time.....

It's a fascinating topic.

Hildegarde Staninger's work on Morgellon's & a possible nanotechnology connection is very interesting:

www.staningerreport.com...

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 21-5-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
My husband, who is not conspiracy-minded like me, has symptoms of morgellons (we call it "the bumps").

He gets an intense itch and then a bump grows very quickly and a fiber pops out with some blood. The fibers are nothing like his hair - they are almost like fine glass hairs. From the itch to the blood is a matter of minutes - less than an hour - and there have been many of these bumps on his back where he could not have picked them (I look at him and say "honey there's blood on your shirt"...).

What is interesting about him is he is an RF technician. The bumps happen when he has been in or around a tower for a prolonged time. After a whole day at a site he has many scabbed-over bumps.

Whatever he has, it is activated by RF waves.

[edit on 26-5-2010 by jennybeth]

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by MissyMadly
I believe it stems from telecommunications and the transfer of energy. I also believe it's a result of a compounded cross contamination. It is not a parasite. And I do believe the higgs particle effect is at work here. It is an energy that seeks out any other energy force it can. It does not matter if the energy is natural, or man made. It will find it and penetrate it and use it for what it's worth.

Hello MissyMadly,

Would you elaborate more about the telecommunications angle?

I'm convinced it comes from or is at least activated by Radio Frequency waves, or possibly from high electromagnetism that is a around cell sites. (See my above post for more information).

Thank you!

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
hi jenny, i used to be missymadly but lost my email and re-registered as Mamadukes. I contracted what I believe to be Morgellons in the fall of 2007. There was definitely an electromagnetic force at work and the fibers, metallic things and glass that comes out of my skin strongly resembles some sort of electrical insulation and/or fiberoptics. I had heavy metal poisoning, couldn't talk on the phone or touch electrical or battery operated things for a while. I saw this debris and fiber in my home before it started coming out of my skin. When the snow melted Verizon's underground cables were protruding out of the ground in my front yard. I had an easement on my property from them and Fitchburg Gas and Electric. I don't know if it cross contaminated into my water or not. I just know that everything shredded and melted in my home and we lost everything. Light also reflected funny in my home and there was soot everywhere. The VOC's in our home measured 2,848 ppb.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaDukes

Wow MamaDukes - I'm so sorry - that sounds terrible.

Thank you so much for that information.

If you and my husband are suffering from the same thing, that would make sense as to why he alone is experiencing it, as opposed to our whole family.

In his job, he installs, maintains and programs electronic equipment at actual cell sites - the little buildings below every tower. He comes into contact with all types of materials - wiring, insulators, electronics. At the sites I have been to, I have seen have warnings about electromagnetic radiation posted. There is also a ton of RF radiation depending on where you stand in relation to the antennae. The days he gets the worst "bumps" are the days he spends at a hub - a large building that contains scores of cell sites in one place.

Thank you again. Your reply strengthens my suspicions. I hope you get some relief. Take care.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Jennybeth, your comment about where he stands in relation to the antenna got me thinking about the four particular times I was in my kitchen and dropped something. When I bent over to pick it up on these particular occasions I heard/felt a VHOOM in my ear/head, and when I would try to find where the line was by bobbing my head up and down (lol) I could not find the range. It was very strange. I am convinced it had to do with electronics and telecommunications. I saw metal whiskers too. Some people with these symptoms thing they got it from some soil contamination, but if it is some sort of open ended fiber optic cable that is spewing it's fibers and chemical energy into the environment, it would settle in the ground. Also I thought the lights at the watershed looked funny so I took some pictures and was shocked to see a million clear curly fibers just suspended in the air, everywhere. Not to mention these round white/clear Orbs with diagonal rainbows in them everywhere in my home. I take pictures of my lesions and blow them up and it does not surprise me to see these same orb lights reflecting out of the sores. Truly bizzare!

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Jennybeth, also I have been researching different types of energy and these fuel cells are also suspected in my contamination. I am not sure if your husband is exposed to those or not, but I was getting burned with battery acid occasionally and there was ink splatter everywhere.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
After doing some research into Mogellon’s Disease, to me, it appears the most likely cause is a microscopic critter called collembola.

Please after a look at my evidence to support this claim here.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 12-9-2011 by IndieA because: sp

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: harrytuttle
I agree with you in some ways , but we have to explore the craziest theory then eliminate them one by one... here what I write sooner tonight on another forum take it as my signature:
What if fibers like some reported and the disease(or many deseases here) are not even related? 2 differents events? No conspiracy at all, only a unknow and yet stay to be scientifically proved biological -cheminical phenomena, in my case body rejecting some thing for sure, Few years ago I add for 2 or 3 days what starting with red dots the size of what a low allergic reaction can be on my hands then I remark that each dots have something hard, like wood splinter, under the skin, but white. I think at this moment that I had accenditentally touch something in kind of fibers material or some cheap plastic during the day, but I was a programmer during the day, so I think maybe during the night shift with papers or someting but no... I try to extract one like I will do with a wood splinter but not see point of entry and they are to deep and so many so I got to sleep not very worry and tired after hard work. When I wake up (I think, is then if I remember wright )I look at my hands and see that I add one of thoses white splinter that are near an off of the surface of my skin to extract, it was in fact harder that a wood splinter would be and I don t believe the piece can come from my body but all the others "splinters" was comes nearer of the surface of my skin. I don't know yet what that was but it is clearly going out so I drop the splinter in the trash thinking it was plenty more if I decide to show the doctor so I decide to wait until the next day... but when I wake up at that time, only the red dots was theres all the others splinter must have been rejected by my body and fall during the night. Nothing to proof what just happen and with my hands healing I decide to not report it to a doctor, I add a crazy theory at that time that I once try repair a car body without gloves 10 years before( no warning label +no experience= stupid things ....) I glue my hands and I have feal the burning cheminical for few day I think at this moment that I developped skin problems or my cells removing some cheminicals in that way....only write it sound not wright so it is not it. so until to day I was not really thinking about it and thinking that an event of really low gravity that lead me no arm's not worth the battle of talk about it, I was thinking it is only appen to me so if I don't found a logical explanation, it must be one and I will never find out, now I have seen on tv show that s some people experiment kind of fiber in there skin remember me it and I am really curius about it... I know it was no allutination at the time so i am not in this category for sure ( no drugs no alcohol ( lack of sleep a little bit but not that much), I search people that have not feel sick but experiment kind of the same things that I was at this time. Anybody know a support group that not in the beleavers and in of anything too. .. well...complicated or said they fall sick because of that but not totally skeptical about the physical events that look like occurred to at least some peoples? I have no working theory of what may appened to me , so any ideas? My English not great, I know, at least I tried!

new topics

top topics

join