It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Accuses Obama Of Anti-Semitism

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by warrenb
Brainwashed much?

- That's a one line response that is against the rules.

- Your one line response was devoid of proving anything I said was wrong. Good luck with that since everyting I posted was fact.

:shk: oy

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

And what does that have to do with the topic? This is about some Israeli's calling Obama antisemetic. Thanks for the other source btw, what does anything that happens in Iran have to do with this? Deflection imo.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   

It doesn't matter if the Palestinians are shooting rockets because it's not doing anything. It's Israel that's to blame when they killed over a 1,000 people for absolutely no reason. Let us not forget the Palestinians were shooting home made rockets because Israel blocks all access to water, food, and everything entering the Gaza strip.

They are demolishing Palestinian homes in the West Bank to build Jewish Settlements.

Yes Israel's very good in my eyes, and the Palestinians are truly barbarians, right.

You need to do some reading.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
And what does that have to do with the topic?

Someone brought up the alleged 'plight' of the so-called Palestinians, so I responded.

'spose I shouldn't have responded to an off topic remark with more off topic.

Deflection imo.

Naaaaaah... just responding to an off topic statement with more off topic ... Case in point -

Originally posted by bobbylove321
It doesn't matter if the Palestinians are shooting rockets because it's not doing anything.

Attempting mass murder DOES MATTER and that's what the so-called palestinians are trying to do to the Israelis and that's why they .. after holding their anger for a long time ... responded.

See Intrepid ... no deflection ... I'm just responding to their posts.
Now I understand that you come down on the side of the 'palestinians'
and all .... so I'm sure I just got your hair standing on end ...

(someone's gotta do it and I do it sooooo well ...
)

Originally posted by intrepid
This is about some Israeli's calling Obama antisemetic.

As for that ... as was already discussed ... One nutbag Israeli made a
statement that the Iranian propaganda agency jumped on and exploited.
It wasn't an official 'Israel' statement and therefore the title of this thread -
'ISRAEL accuses ... ' is incorrect.

I DO ANTICIPATE that in the near future you will see Israel say something to that effect. Obama has snubbed Israel with this latest trip. First time a POTUS has gone in that area of the world and not stopped by. And at the same time he gave the green light to Iran for their Nuclear Program. I'm sure Israel is ticked and you WILL see an official statement of some sort at some point in the near future.

But this isn't it.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Dear FlyersFan, I don't want to have an argument with you.

It is WAR. They are killing each other for decades and they use dirty tactics on both sides. There are no rules in war. If you have an open mind and agree not to be so partisan, you will find many criminal acts against innocent civilians from the part of Israel's state too. I don't stand up for the Palestinians terrorist acts.
There is a urge to move forward now. People of our age in Israel have not known anything else than war in their entire life.

Do you know Uri Avneri ? He is an Israelian Jew. His family fled from Germany to Palestine just before WWII. He has fought the first wars in Israel as a soldier. He went into politics and was elected at the Knesset. He lives in Israel, he breathes Israel. He is a fairly old man of wise.
Please accept there are different opinions and they are not simple anti-Israel propaganda.
I am not sure you want to read one of his articles but in case of...

How many divisions ?

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   

For sure, the thread should not be titled "Israel is...". You are perfectly right. [edited]

Now, Yaakov Katz is a nutbag for you only because he does not serve your case. He is an elected member of the Knesset and head of a party that has 4 Knesset representatives (I have just checked). His statements have some significance. He represents his voters.

No agency jumping. It originally comes from a well established Israelian media. You are not being fair here, I regret.

I don't think it is provocative from the US administration not to have stopped by Israel. There is a change in the US diplomacy. It does not mean the US and Israel and not allied anymore or that they were not in close discussions during this trip. Emmanuel being very close to Obama, I don't see this coming.
Obama has not given any green light to Iran and he is not required to.

[edit on 4-6-2009 by Manouche]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
As one above poster pointed out, of course isreals actions are disputed in israel....more stridently than they are in the US in fact. The MAJORITY of jews lament and disagree with their governments handling of palestine...but they really get no say. No more than the majority of americans who support national health, or the majority who are angry about the bailouts have any say here. These countries are not democracies, after all.

At any rate, the point another poster made about palestinians being kicked out of everywhere because they act up is flawed. Prior to hitlers cleansing, germany first tried to expell all the jews there...but no one would take them either...this is what led to the "final solution"....i guess the jews acted up so much no one liked them either, eh? Anywho, the palestinians HAD their own country...we just arbitrarily took a chunk of it and gave it to the jews....who then began cleansing palestinians out and commited several massacres.

Is it wrong of palestinians to fight back after having lived decades under MILITARY OCCUPATION? because THAT is what the jews have there. We often see the media portray it as an equal exchange of violence...thats not remotely the case. Jews are able to work, to live relatively normal lives. A few individual jews are killed here and there, but the majority of them live relatively normal lives ....yes, with the FEAR that someone dear to them may die at some point.

The palestinians, on the other hand, have every facet of their lives controled by the jews, have no access to food, water, medicine etc at the arbitrary control of the jews...and live with the REALITY of many members of their family being abused or murdered by jews. Its not a question of if for them, just of when.

We complain in the US when minorities lobby for rights, when immigrants have groceries all in their language, when there are more foreign language radio stations on the air, etc. Imagine if a group came over here, locked all of us in a small area of crappy land with no natural resources, took our homes by force, and regularly kept coming in and taking more land, while freely beating our people and making incursions into our territory to kill a few thousand. Sounds much like what we did to the native americans.... Which may be why we support it so much!!

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobbylove321
reply to post by whodunit

It is pretty well known that Israel is one of the MOST racist countries in the world.

The definition of a "Jew" has taken on a new meaning than when it was used during World War 2. Yes, back then they were the victims (from what they tell us anyways), but now they are modern Nazis.

The Palestinians shoot homemade rockets, and that's such a "big" danger to Israel, yes I'm sure. How many people have died from Palestinian attacks like 15? How many people have died from Israel's hatred? Many thousands.

Open your eyes, and stop believing what they brainwash you to believe.

[edit on 3-6-2009 by bobbylove321]

After reading our post it is very clear who has been brainwashed...

You.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Whodunit....i think you miss the point and idea of "brainwashed".....usually its noticed by the propaganda, which means the inundation of misinformation in the news. Only those who look more deeply into the issue ever come to criticize israel, or have sympathy for the palestinians, and thats direct against how "brainwashing" works.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by pexx421
Whodunit....i think you miss the point and idea of "brainwashed".....usually its noticed by the propaganda, which means the inundation of misinformation in the news. Only those who look more deeply into the issue ever come to criticize israel, or have sympathy for the palestinians, and thats direct against how "brainwashing" works.

Keep telling yourself that and maybe you will be secure in your brainwashed beliefs.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
trite.

This is my second line.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by pexx421
trite.

This is my second line.

Yes your brainwashed nonsense is.

Thanks for the laughs, enjoy your world of hate.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Funny...it seems to me that the hate comes more from people who see no problem with a group of people arbitrarily going in and killing thousands of others anytime they chose so, a group who keeps another enslaved in a life of poverty and need, and finds reasons that this is ok.

But then, of course most americans support this, as they are waging their own genocide in Iraq where now 1.2 million iraqis have been murdered for their oil and 3 million displaced. We have pictures of prisoners, many held without evidence or charge, being subjected to rape and torture, some of them purportedly CHILDREN being raped in front of their mothers. Its not surprising that someone from a society that supports this can paint the victims as the aggressors and vice versa.

But then we also supported the war in vietnam just to curb the growth of an ideology, a war which also claimed between 2-4 million vietnamese, and subjected whole villages on both sides to systematic rape and murder, not to mention the murder of 750000 laosians and 500000 cambodians.

Of course, such is to be expected in a society where the rape that is endemic in prison, upon their OWN people, is considered a justified penalty upon those who have broken the law. They say you can judge the civilization of a society by how it treats its prisoners, so its no surprise that what is good for our prisoners (rape and abuse) is also good for any other nations we happen to disagree with.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Are some of you guys serious? Poor Palestinians... committing terrorists acts and *gosh* it isn't tolerated? I wish the U.S.A. was more like Israel in some terms - for decades we have been hit time and time again by 'terrorists' on our own or foreign soil. But we are 'afraid' of collateral damage, we adhere to 'terrorist' terms and cause our own turmoil.

Palestinians should be *happy* their relentless assault on Israel through ill-moral terrorist acts since, well their inception, hasn't resulted in their extermination. I know for damn sure Americans WOULD NOT tolerate day in and day out of terrorists attacks on our Great Nation.

If you couch quarterbacks care SO MUCH for the Palestinians and their 'plight' live there, join their fight, free them from the oppressive Jews (and almost the Entire ME that wants NOTHING to do with them).

First post on these boards because of this ridiculous thread. It is no wonder NO ONE with almost any sense takes half these posts seriously. Throwing around numbers with no foundation of fact and ongoing emotional arguments. Rather hilarious, could be one way to describe it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join