It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Accuses Obama Of Anti-Semitism

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Here we go again with Israel running its big racist mouth:

www.presstv.ir...

They are accusing Obama of being anti-semitic because he wants the Jewish settlements to be stopped on Palestinian territory.

This is absolutely ridiculous that they are accusing him of being "Anti-Semitic".

By now all you Israel defenders should start to see the lying pattern emerging from the Zionists.

They accuse ANYONE that is against their global doomsday agenda of begin an Anti-Semite.

It's truly pathetic and sad.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Hmm... Maybe, just maybe, it's got something to do with his absolute LACK OF RECIPROCITY on the part of those poor 'Palestinians' who can't seem to stop from killing something (including themselves)?

Some of us saw this coming a LONG time ago.

And it would appear as if the Israelis are getting off easy from our man Hussein.

(Saw that too
)

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Well, as usual, we see Israel complaining over the most minor issues which that least affect anyone, just when some real progress is underway.

I applaud President Obama's efforts, but I hope that this alleged 'audio recording' of Bin Laden and co - does not get the exposure on MSM as we always see. It often surprises me how much focus the U.S media give to these tapes and recordings of people; quite frankly; whom we do not even know for a fact either exist, or are even alive, or if so all together even pose any threat to anybody. I think Fox News and MSNBC only use this to their further their political squabbles and keep the citizens of the United States deeply divided.

Regards,

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Anyone that has followed my posts knows I'm no fan of the Knesset but this IS an Iranian propaganda machine. Their "About us" (paraphrased):

Press TV takes revolutionary steps as the first Iranian international news network, broadcasting in English on a round-the-clock basis.

Our global Tehran-based headquarters is staffed with outstanding Iranian and foreign media professionals.

Press TV is extensively networked with bureaus located in the world's most strategic cities.

Sometimes they have decent coverage, sometimes not. In this case I'll wait for another source.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

lol, well yeah, I can honestly admit that I did not check the source and immediately jumped to conclusions this time. However it would not at all surprise me if this is true.

Thanks,

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Ah, if only those palestinians could stop killing. After all, ....i think theyve killed a few dozen israelis so far this year. And all the israelis did to instigate it was kill thousands of palestinians, cut off their water and restricted their access to food, power, and medicine. Those palestinians are so unreasonable.

On another note...i did see an article yesterday about the israeli settlers going on a rampage and attacking palestinians near their neighborhood in response to an israeli edict to curtail their expansion....nice way to vent your frustrations on innocent bystanders there. Strangely, i never hear of palestinian gangs getting together and going rampaging through jewish settlements. hmm.

Another oddity is that israel is supposedly calling Obama antisemitic...now, as far as i know, arabs are semites.....ALL arabs are semites. Many jews on the other hand are actually eastern europeans, anglo saxons, etc. So anti semitic would more appropriately mean against the arabs. Funnily enough, the Palestinians themselves are actually more close to the true descendants of the original jews that were given jerusalem by god than the israelis themselves are, genetically. Most of those jewish tribes were actually absorbed into the middle eastern arab population and society, so i dont think the term "anti semitic" is really appropriate here.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by pexx421
Ah, if only those palestinians could stop killing. After all, ....i think theyve killed a few dozen israelis so far this year. And all the israelis did to instigate it was kill thousands of palestinians, cut off their water and restricted their access to food, power, and medicine. Those palestinians are so unreasonable.

On another note...i did see an article yesterday about the israeli settlers going on a rampage and attacking palestinians near their neighborhood in response to an israeli edict to curtail their expansion....nice way to vent your frustrations on innocent bystanders there. Strangely, i never hear of palestinian gangs getting together and going rampaging through jewish settlements. hmm.

Another oddity is that israel is supposedly calling Obama antisemitic...now, as far as i know, arabs are semites.....ALL arabs are semites. Many jews on the other hand are actually eastern europeans, anglo saxons, etc. So anti semitic would more appropriately mean against the arabs. Funnily enough, the Palestinians themselves are actually more close to the true descendants of the original jews that were given jerusalem by god than the israelis themselves are, genetically. Most of those jewish tribes were actually absorbed into the middle eastern arab population and society, so i dont think the term "anti semitic" is really appropriate here.

It's not eye for an eye with israel, it's eye for a city!!!

If they are calling BHO anti-semetic, he must be doing the right thing!!!!!!!!

Oh, and to answer your question of why the Palestinians don't gang up and fight back...

It's because israel gives farmers M16s to shoot the Palestinians and the Palestinians will be thrown in jail for life if they are caught with a weapon.

Sounds a lot like what we fear if our right to bear arms is taken, and israel is proof of why we need to keep them!!!!!!!!!!

[edit on 3-6-2009 by breakingdradles]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
i know dradle, i know....i was just trying to instill an "ah ha!" moment in all those anti palestinian anti semites, so they might realize the disparity of the situation. I by no means think palestinians should rampage through the land that was rightfully stolen from them by an unrelated country....that would be suicide with their sticks and stones vs the, as you say, m16's the israelis have.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Haaretz is getting in on the story.

www.haaretz.com...

Nice collage of Hussein, heh?

[edit on 3-6-2009 by golemina]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
So an Iranian source makes a claim about one guy and Haaretz talks about an extremist group and it's "Israel" making these claims and Israel are racists?!?!?!

Some of you guys need to look in the mirror and then get a clue.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by whodunit

It is pretty well known that Israel is one of the MOST racist countries in the world.

The definition of a "Jew" has taken on a new meaning than when it was used during World War 2. Yes, back then they were the victims (from what they tell us anyways), but now they are modern Nazis.

The Palestinians shoot homemade rockets, and that's such a "big" danger to Israel, yes I'm sure. How many people have died from Palestinian attacks like 15? How many people have died from Israel's hatred? Many thousands.

Open your eyes, and stop believing what they brainwash you to believe.

[edit on 3-6-2009 by bobbylove321]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by bobbylove321

Open your eyes, and stop believing what they brainwash you to believe.

Good point!

It's pretty rare for anyone to highlight, like you've done, what SLOW learners the 'Palestinians' are.

[edit on 4-6-2009 by golemina]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Hasnt everyone been accused of anti-semitism by Israel at one point or another?

If not, just wait. Sooner or later it will happen.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I stated israel "supposedly" said in my claim, and i did not use any statements from the OP to denigrate Israel, i used history and facts. So, no, i am not stating israel is "racist" on the word of some maybe iranian newspaper. I DO however, hold that israel has intent to commit genocide and ethnic cleansing in order to claim all of jerusalem and the surrounding lands for themselves...and not from the article, but from historical evidence and behavior patterns.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Its not ISRAEL accusing Obama of anti-semitism but a guy called Yaakov Katz...who happens to be an extremist.

[edit on 4-6-2009 by Skyfloating]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by bobbylove321

Antisemitism (also spelled anti-semitism or anti-Semitism; also known as Judeophobia) is a term used to describe prejudice against or hostility towards Jews, often rooted in hatred of their religious/cultural/ethnic background.

While the term's etymology might suggest that antisemitism is directed against all Semitic peoples, it has been used exclusively to refer to hostility toward Jews since its initial usage.[1][2]

Antisemitism may be manifested in many ways, ranging from individual expressions of hatred and discrimination against individual Jews to organized violent attacks by mobs or even state police or military attacks on entire Jewish communities. Extreme instances of persecution include the First Crusade of 1096, the expulsion from England in 1290, the Spanish Inquisition, the expulsion from Spain in 1492, the expulsion from Portugal in 1497, various pogroms, and perhaps the most infamous, the Holocaust under Adolf Hitler's Nazi Germany.

en.wikipedia.org...

So if we disagree with the politics or ideas of Israel, we are denounced as antisemitic and therefore ourselves, denouncing the religious beliefs of that nation and it's entire population base.

Hogwash. They use this so often that it barely has legs anymore.

Seeing how highly Israel thinks of the Palestinians and their plight, I think people today are less likely to care about being called antisemitic.

Innocent people die, you denounce it, they call you antisemitic.

What kind of an argument is that? It's a house of cards on it's last leg.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by whodunit

To be fair, Presstv is not really claiming anything, they are reporting an article from an Israelian source, Arutz Sheva here. I can't believe many of you were questionning the credibility of this article whereas they mentionned their source.

So it is a statement from the head of the National Union Party, says it all I think. Does it surprise anybody there are extremists or controversial declarations in Israel as there are anywhere else, our own countries included ? Of course not.
What I want to outline is many jews reject Zionism. Jews or Israelians are not "evil". Like in every group, they have different views on different topics. Many protest demonstrations were organised by Israelian Jews during the Gaza combats this winter. Many Israelian Jews historians contest the fundamentalism of the Zionism or underline the non-semitic origin of nowadays Jews. You guess it, they are labelled anti-Semites and Nazis.

We should steer away from general points. It is difficult to assess the complexity in politics and sometimes an easy trend to drift and rationalize it into loose groupings of individuals.
Israelians are brainwashed too.

Peace.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by bobbylove321
Here we go again with Israel running its big racist mouth:

Here we go again with Iran running it's big racist mouth with B.S., and an anti-Israel someone here deciding that it was fit to print and push at ATS.

It's truly pathetic and sad.

Backatchya.

To the OP .. does that Iranian 'source' of yours cover the public hangings of homosexuals in Iran with as much vigor as it pushes anti-Jewish BS???

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by warrenb
Seeing how highly Israel thinks of the Palestinians and their plight,

Their 'plight'? Oh paahleeeeeeze! :shk:

Their piss poor behavior has gotten them kicked out of every country that they tried to be a part of. Hell ... Arafat was Egyptian and even Egypt has closed it's borders to so called 'palestinians' due to their behavior.

Ever hear of Black September ?? And why Jordan was forced to expel the PLO ?

Innocent people die, you denounce it, they call you antisemitic.

Those 'innocent' Palestinians daily rain down rockets upon the civilian population of Israel in an attempt to kill and terrorize Israeli civilians. Those 'innocent' Palestinians send homicide bombers into Israel to kill as many civilians as they can - into buses, schools, universities, shopping centers ... Those 'innocent' Palestinians hide behind palestinian civilians in an effort to get as many killed as possible when the Israelis eventually fire back.

I no longer care what happens to the so called 'palestinians' nor their alleged 'plight'.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Brainwashed much?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join