It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Qaeda eyes bio attack from Mexico

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   

EXCLUSIVE: Al Qaeda eyes bio attack from Mexico

www.washingtontimes.com

U.S. counterterrorism officials have authenticated a video by an al Qaeda recruiter threatening to smuggle a biological weapon into the United States via tunnels under the Mexico border, the latest sign of the terrorist group's determination to stage another mass-casualty attack on the U.S. homeland.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod edit: the story is an "exclusive" to the WT not ATS.

[edit on 4 Jun 09 by Gools]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Well here is the proof that counters the argument of many who believe that only innocent woman and children are crossing the Mexican border in order to get a sandwich and live happily ever after.

The video included in the link is an Al Qaeda recruitment video and it's stunning. The video clearly states that they want to smuggle bio weapons across the border in order to carry out a terrorist event larger than 911.

Another interesting comment made in the video also counters the argument of many here who believe that Al Qaeda is not a threat because they are nothing but a bunch of poor saps living in caves. To the contrary, they have lots of professionals like scientists and chemists working to meet their goal as stated in the video.

www.washingtontimes.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Hmmm.. let's see... 9/11 was an inside job, the London bombings were an inside job, Madrid too... and ALL of the plots uncovered were either impossible, hyped or led by a CIA-FBI informant.

So please. The real Al-Qaeda is rogue cells in the government.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
Hmmm.. let's see... 9/11 was an inside job, the London bombings were an inside job, Madrid too... and ALL of the plots uncovered were either impossible, hyped or led by a CIA-FBI informant.

Even if I believed your version of this and previous events - which I don't, I would still want them stopped whoever was behind the plot. Isn't that the really important issue - not having innocent people here killed?

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Isn't that the really important issue - not having innocent people here killed?

I agree, I've been an advocate of closing the border for a long time... For bare minimum health check... like during the early 1900s immigration period.

But the government don't want that. They want drug money, cheap labor and a north american union. So even if the plot was real, which it's probably not, the FEDs won't do squat about it.

Do we really need MS-13 here? Hardcore drugs? Armed thugs that want to kill every non-hispanic? Hardcore diseases? Cheap labor? Human trafficking?

No? Then CLOSE THE BORDER. And let people come in with VISAs so immigrants can get good salaries instead of working like slaves.

[edit on 3-6-2009 by Vitchilo]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Boy, that is just dripping with sarcasm.

Your point is valid and spot on IF it was sarcasm.

If you were serious then I feel sorry for your ignorance.
How can you say it is not a threat when the comments are straight from the horses mouth?

[edit on 6/3/2009 by WhatTheory]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   

If you were serious then I feel sorry for your ignorance.
How can you say it is not a threat when the comments are straight from the horses mouth?

Those experts who confirmed the video... are those the same confirming the Osama videos? Terrorists can say whatever they want. They said many times that they would nuke cities, ect... It's BS.

I could do a video tomorrow claiming i'm Al-Qaeda and saying I want to bring nukes in the US... it would mean squat.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
ummm, is this the same al queda that the US created to help weaken russia in the cold war by any chance??

I always wonder though, if they get so many tapes from them, how the smeg cant they track them??

The worrying thing is, this could very well be the next american false flagg, or could be yet more ways of crippling mexico's trade so that mexico will be forced to joing the NAU just so that they can trade.

Swine flu springs to mind.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I don't understand why they would want to kill innocent Americans. I don't think they really even have a beef with normal Americans, their beef is with the U.S. government. So why don't they just directly attack the government instead of random people?

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Also, the article is emphasizing the point that they want to work with "white terrorists." I think this is part of the propaganda they are pushing to be able to detain anyone they believe to be a "white domestic terrorist."

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Mexico, huh.

Sounds to me they want the US to send al their resources South, so they can come in freely through another way.

Think about it, would you tell your enemy the manner or method in which you would attack them?

Seems to me somebody is intent on something happening from Mexico.

First, drug cartels, then Swine Flu, and now this.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

Its all about political trades. If you think about it, trying to form the NAU, mexico a bit reluctant, so what do they do?? criple their trade to worsen their economy so they have no choice but to join the NAU.

The swine flu is the main pointer, it started in america in 2005, but if america said a pandemic started there, they would have to hault all trade, or countries would either stop trade with them all together, or they wont buy much at all, send it to mexico, everyone stops trade there.

Send out a threat that a bio attack will happen in mexico, just as the swine flu is starting to get looked away from mexico, will make people keep there reluctence of trade with mexico, fourcing them further to join the NAU.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Hmm ...

Did the video contain any of the various "Osamas" we've been shown to date?

Was it made in that prison in Iraq?

What does the Newspeak term, "Counter-terrorism official" mean when translated into English?

Is this intended to make us forget the nefarious attempts by Baxter et al to spread pathogens?

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   

sacracsm? no, I know your posts here and I know you are serious. but there are still guys here who are just blind for the evidence. take care my friend

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kailassa
Hmm ...

Hmm....why don't you actually read the article and watch the video. Then perhaps you will not make uneducated responses to the topic at hand.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Now that I realize your statement was not sarcasm, it must be very convienent for you to have 'selective' theories regarding inside jobs.

Since you believe everything since 9/11 was an inside job or led by the CIA, then I guess you also believe the following were also inside jobs:

USS Cole bombing
U.S. embassy bombings
Khobar tower bombing

The list can go on and on but I think you get the point.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
I don't understand why they would want to kill innocent Americans. I don't think they really even have a beef with normal Americans, their beef is with the U.S. government. So why don't they just directly attack the government instead of random people?

WoW!

Are you serious?

So I guess it's only innocent Americans you believe they don't want to kill because you are not making sense since every terrorists attack regardless of which country it occurs in always target and kill civilians.

This is the point of terrorism.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhatTheory

WoW!

Are you serious?

So I guess it's only innocent Americans you believe they don't want to kill because you are not making sense since every terrorists attack regardless of which country it occurs in always target and kill civilians.

This is the point of terrorism.

Yes, I know they attack civilians and that is exactly my point. They should just attack the government or people affiliated with the goverment because they are the ones who continue to meddle in the affairs of middle eastern countries, not regular civilians. The terrorists do not hate us because we are "free," they hate our country because of our military and foreign policies.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kailassa
Hmm ...

No, Osama did release a new video today in which he attacks Obama, and praises the 911 attacks, but this article is not about that.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   

They should just attack the government or people affiliated with the goverment because they are the ones who continue to meddle in the affairs of middle eastern countries, not regular civilians.

You will have to have a stern talk with Osama about that.
He does not seem to share your sentiment.

His statement today said:

the American people should prepare to continue to reap what the leaders of the White House are sowing."

[edit on 6/3/09 by makeitso]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join