It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yahoo: NASA secret UFO films released

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Hey guys

this has just come up on my yahoo on the front page. Ive not had time to look at it yet, thought I would let people know before yahoo move the video off the front page.

It should be on the front page uk.yahoo.com...

Enjoy
but its most likely stuff we have all seen before

rich

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Yeah, it all looks like stuff we've seen before, but I am curious. What is going on in the MSM? All sorts of things hitting the headlines that are normally laughed at or disregarded completely.... very odd.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
yah a couple years ago a serious article pertaining to aliens was unheard of. now it seems every day our friends at fox have a new tidbit for us. either their playing off popuar demand or their priming the "non-ufo" bunch for a little suprise

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Well it is intresting that it was NASA that released them. Lets hope more follow.

Of all they showed all I have seen before the was Teather one.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Yeah, same old stuff, spiced up with outright lies -- like the label, "Nasa has released previously unseen footage of numerous baffling UFOs it has spotted from space," or the bald lie that NASA has never offered explanations. NASA has -- the UFO promoters (are you listening, Mr. Birnes?) ignore them and attack NASA for never offering explanations. Sigh.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Wait a minute, when I click on the link it redirects to an Larry King interview about Susan Boyle's mental state?

The video is already gone

edit to add the video seems to be working, after the yahoo! 'detected that I was outside the UK'

[edit on 3-6-2009 by star in a jar]

[edit on 3-6-2009 by star in a jar]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Shows that nasa lies dosnt it ??

NASA have sayd over and over that it is not theyr job to deal with ufo and et's.. Some what Mayby Edgar Mitchell was right ,. Mmmm .

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Hmmm... This is in Uk.Yahoo.Com. I'm in the US, and our Yahoo says nothing of it. I also see the jellyfish crop circle on the front page, and under today's top searches are crop circles...
I never see things like this on Yahoo USA. Let me find out it's more accepted over there in the UK (The idea of ET's).

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
hello

infact i usually use US Yahoo..from now on i'll use UK..

Is it true NASA released the film?..cannot find any news anywhere?

because you know...alright we all already saw the film bnut having NASA showing is different...is the disclosure began?

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by rogerstigers

Honestly, I think it's summer time. Next summer, it will be shark attacks again.

I don't expect much from the MSM.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cyprex
Well it is intresting that it was NASA that released them. Lets hope more follow....

It would really be interesting to find out why you think this statement is true? If there were a NASA release recently there would be some sort of captions or cover memo. These are old old items that were automatically released years ago. The website's description is erroneous.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather
Shows that nasa lies dosnt it ??

Nope.

How many times do you have to be teased, abused, misused, and gulled by posters on youtube before you grow a little 'skeptical sense' and begin asking grown-up questions about the why and whence of such scenes and their portrayel as 'top secret UFO views'?

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
A little digging found the source:

ITN: Space mysteries: NASA's secret UFO footage?

Specifically in the "And Finally Extreme" section of their site. This is not some breaking news piece, it was fluff filler that somehow managed to make it to the front page of yahoo UK.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Glad you found the source. Was getting sick of the Susan Boyle story everytime I clicked on the yahoo UFO link!

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
The most important and interesting thing about this,is that NASA is confirming the tether incident.
How many people have said of it being fake,especially on here in numerous threads.

Phage who has my greatest respect hasnt been around for a little while.
Do you think he knew something?

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by olegkvasha

Maybe you should edit your title to saying NASA has released UFO films.
I think you would get more traffic.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
It's 'presented' on a news site but it's not news. We've all seen this before and it's not timely, been around for a while and there's no critical discussion. This isn't journalism, it's a slow news day in a journalistic vacuum. It's just there to drive traffic to an ailing news service.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
eh ya seen one ya seen em all

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by olegkvasha

haha cool stuff

it's still on the front page

no text with it but cool nonetheless

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kevin_X1
yah a couple years ago a serious article pertaining to aliens was unheard of.

Then I can assume you have not been around long. I have been following this subject for 25 years, and can tell you there always has been msm serious stuff going on. Sometimes it comes in fits and spurts, but it averages out over the years.

Now with the internet being to influential, folks are seeing a lot more than they have in the past (even if it is the same story ran under different brands). But one thing has never changed over the years, whenever there is something "serious" on the msm regarding the topic folks jump out of the woodwork to shout "disclosure is coming" from the tallest rooftop they can find. And after 25 years apparently none of them feel a bit foolish for doing that. Odd.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join