It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It is now June

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Where is the promised Alien disclore that our government was threatened by? Making the claim and no backing it up weakens our fight for the truth and strengthens the governments fight for secrecy.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by 1hope

Thanks for pointing that out. I was still writing May in all my correspondence.

No but seriously, why were people expecting disclosure in May? Was there an official announcement or just another web rumor that people enjoy believing?

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by 1hope

If I recall correctly they are giving to government an extra 30 days due to the economic crisis.Hold fire till July 1st.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
What a complete surprise... The UFO nuts wanted obama to have full disclosure but then again it hasn't happened. I know when its going to happen though You want to know when? I'll tell You it will happen when the powers that be want to institute a world religion. My name is PBX452 from the pledian galaxy and I was Jesus Christ ,Buddha, & I taught Mohamed. I can see it now right on the boob tube and all the sheeple will bow to the image of the beast.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Then it'll be hold till August 1st?

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by lewtra
reply to post by 1hope

If I recall correctly they are giving to government an extra 30 days due to the economic crisis.Hold fire till July 1st.

Then what? Another 30 days for another lame excuse? I don't believe anything will be "disclosed."

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by lewtra
reply to post by 1hope

HAHAHHAHHA then in july 1st, they will give another month ... and so ...

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by lewtra

Does that mean the economic crisis is going to be over in 30 days

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
i remeber i read there some meeting of the ufo disclosire..june 16th??

anyone can verify?

I was awaiting 1st June too

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
The government is not going to disclose anything. What is wrong with you people. They have purposefully been covering up the ET issue, they don't want us to know the truth.

Werner Von Braun's assistant said that he told her a false "alien threat" would be next after a terrorist threat and an asteroid threat, so if the U.S. government does disclose alien life then it will probably lead to a false flag attack. If they could pull that off they would have their world government and microchipped society with ease.

So quit hoping for disclosure, because if it does come, it won't mean anything good for us regular people. They are not ready for us to find out about the ET technology they have been hiding from us anyways, so don't hold your breath!!

[edit on 3-6-2009 by Diplomat]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Chill guy's,You waited an extra ten days for the federation of light and nothing happened,whats another 28 days for nothing to happen.

I have been waiting for 47 years and nothing has happened,you get used to it.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

www.youtube.com...

NASA Astronaut Edgar Mitchell UFO disclosure By End of May

washingtontimes.com...

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I too have become cynical of forecasts of ET visitation, disclosure and all that jazz.

Anyone with a date of the above knows how the game of commerce is played out - and I think this is their way of selling their product.

What we need is a mass people movement to openly begin discussing the topic in every aspect of life before this becomes true.

Do it yourselves - inform others (I'm sure most here do) and be very stern and articulate facts and known knowledge of ETs and their origins and agendas.

Disclosure should be done without ANYONE making money in any way off it.

wZn

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
If you got let down by nothing happening on the first of this month, 2012 will be a huge downer.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat

Werner Von Braun's assistant said that he told her a false "alien threat" would be next after a terrorist threat and an asteroid threat, so if the U.S. government does disclose alien life then it will probably lead to a false flag attack. If they could pull that off they would have their world government and microchipped society with ease.

Sorry, but in this case, that is not going to be able to happen. If the US government were to say 'aliens are coming we must prepare for war' etc etc, ETs will intervene, because they will be lying about a topic far bigger then themselves. Who would we be attacking? Where would we fight? On the moon or something?

Come on.. they can't stage such an act, and even is they somehow were, other ETs would intervene. I highly doubt they would even allow weapons in space if they are truly benevolent and exist, which I think they would certainly be.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Sentry-

Of course they could stage an attack like that. They have been reverse-engineering ET crafts for decades. Our black budget military probably has dozens of anti-gravity triangle crafts and saucers by now.

All they would have to do is order 3 or 4 military guys to hover some of those crafts above a big city like New York and shoot green lasers at buildings. Even that alone would be enough to convince the public, they wouldn't even need to see any aliens.

And how would you know if "other ETs would intervene?" How could you possibly know that?

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   

reply to post by Sentry-

Of course they could stage an attack like that. They have been reverse-engineering ET crafts for decades. Our black budget military probably has dozens of anti-gravity triangle crafts and saucers by now.

All they would have to do is order 3 or 4 military guys to hover some of those crafts above a big city like New York and shoot green lasers at buildings. Even that alone would be enough to convince the public, they wouldn't even need to see any aliens.

And how would you know if "other ETs would intervene?" How could you possibly know that?

Ok, convince people that we must go at war with ETs? Sure, convinced, then what? They all go to war? With whom? Aliens disguised as humans? It simply can't happen at the scope of which you're saying is easy and/or will happen. And again, if such a thing did occur, I am almost certain any benevolent ETs would not want someone mocking them or staging as in their name, thus would act independantly and do something.

Plus, people have to be stupid to thing that if an evil alien race existed, and attacked, that they would attack New York of all places, and even give us a chance to fight back? The technology required for interstellar travel would certainly allow the same technology the posses to wipe out the entire planet with no problem at all, thus the question comes up, why did they attack NYC with little green lasers?

It's all quite hilarious as concept if you ask me bro. :p

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sentry-

reply to post by Sentry-

Ok, convince people that we must go at war with ETs? Sure, convinced, then what? They all go to war? With whom? Aliens disguised as humans? It simply can't happen at the scope of which you're saying is easy and/or will happen. And again, if such a thing did occur, I am almost certain any benevolent ETs would not want someone mocking them or staging as in their name, thus would act independantly and do something.

Plus, people have to be stupid to thing that if an evil alien race existed, and attacked, that they would attack New York of all places, and even give us a chance to fight back? The technology required for interstellar travel would certainly allow the same technology the posses to wipe out the entire planet with no problem at all, thus the question comes up, why did they attack NYC with little green lasers?

You're not making much sense. Why would they "goto war" with "Aliens disguised as humans?" If they really chose to take it that far then wouldn't it be more likely that they would have HUMANS disguised as ALIENS?

But they would not have to take it that far. It would be like the war on terror on steroids. There would be no real enemy. Maybe they would stage one attack and that's it. Then use the media to constantly instill fear that "they might return." They would pound the images of the "UFOs" shooting at buildings into the minds of the people and the people would be so afraid that they would accept a tyrannical world government to save them from the "aliens."

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sentry-

reply to post by Sentry-

You're not making much sense. Why would they "goto war" with "Aliens disguised as humans?" If they really chose to take it that far then wouldn't it be more likely that they would have HUMANS disguised as ALIENS?

But they would not have to take it that far. It would be like the war on terror on steroids. There would be no real enemy. Maybe they would stage one attack and that's it. Then use the media to constantly instill fear that "they might return." They would pound the images of the "UFOs" shooting at buildings into the minds of the people and the people would be so afraid that they would accept a tyrannical world government to save them from the "aliens."

Lol, yeah I mean humans disguised as aliens, typo. :p

But my point is, with a topic as large as this, a topic that would change the fundamental structure of the world, religion, etc etc, they could not have such a thing where people are left questioning who was that and so on. It could very well happen, but it's silly to think that they would do such a thing, especially when you think about how the real ETs would be involved. They more than likely would not sit around knowing this and just let someone disguise as them, if you know what I mean. And when THEY intervene, nothing can stop them, it is out of anyones hands on earth, thus leaving the government exposed... and THAT would be a huge devistation.

Again, I think its very possible, but to have a war or some kind of fear over people, would do no good. What are they going to sway the people into doing? Going to war or something? If they are gone then they are gone, nothing you can do about it. Whereas the falsities like commies, terrorists, etc are something people can SEE and get NEWS about, as in 'x people killed by terrorists today' etc. You can't perpetuate something like that with a one time attack and everything is gone.

I just don't think it would happen.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   
The government will fake a alien invasion with their own anti gravity craft they have been back engineering for years. There won't be a war, it will be used to create a one world government. It's as simple as that. After the one world government is created, there won't be another alien invasion because the government got what they wanted. At that point, it will be too late to change it.

Ronald Reagan explains it numerous times. They want the world under control by a one world government. A small group of people will be in control of the world. How is this possible? Easy, fake a alien attack so the people unite. Clear as day.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join