It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over Kashgar, China

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   

There has been quite a bit of interest around the Net lately about the release of a video of an alleged UFO. Supposedly, the unknown object was snapped in Kashgar, China, on February 18, of this year. We all know about these types of videos, and that is, you just never know until someone either confesses to a hoax, or a clever graphics person exposes one of these as a computer creation.
ufos.about.com...

I was so sure someone had already posted this.. I did 4 searches trying to find this on ATS.
If this has been seen here before then I have no idea as to what it was listed under..

Please, if anyone knows if this was posted previously then sort this out...

I really don't like making a new thread on the same thing already..

Anyway.. quite a nice bit of footage..

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I'll say it before anyone else can: Chinese Lantern.

In all seriousness though, there is nothing to place it against, no foreground or background - it is just a light hanging there with the camera zooming in and out.

I hope that someone can give you more hope for it being real than I can.

-m0r

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Yeah... I like this
S and F.

Doesn't look like anything I've ever seen either, nice addition to the family!
But. Why stop filming there? Why not keep filming until it departs, or does something other than sit there?

I certainly can't identify it, but I sure hope it isn't a toy spinning top illuminated and suspended by a thread off a tree. And I really don't want to pause for it to say 'Made in China' on the side.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Extralien

looks like a planet or a star to me. the ufo is not moving. the diamond shape is probably being created by the camera iris

sorry but this video is nothing special.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Could be as simple as a star or planet, there is no way of telling from that footage. The shape the object takes on (diamond with line in middle) is just an artifact of digital zoom. Tip for anyone with a DV cam "turn off the digital zoom".

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by m0r1arty

Did you see the camera zoom out and back into the object?

Did you see the trees and such once it had zoomed out?

reply to post by yeebsy

It could be as simple as a planet, i wont argue that case, but this is the first footage I've ever seen of a cam causing this effect..

I'd like to see someone reproduce that effect, then your point would be validated.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Extralien

well it is definately a bright light.. not sure other than that.. the shape on zoom in is not its true shape though, I had to learn that the hard way

Not sure what more can be said about it.. it does not move.

new topics

top topics

join