It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gay penguins hatch rejected egg

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
reply to post by bsbray11

you cannot tell me i have no choice where i put my wee wee

that is 100% choice and if you argue that I have no choice in where my thingy goes, well im afraid you do not understand how it works

what are you female? you do kinda "need 1" to know how it works after all...

WHOA FANTASTIC!

You finally have one good point!

Yes, people can choose NOT to put their wee-wees (huh. I feel kindergarten-ish all over again) in holes other than vaginae.

In fact, that is the ONLY choice that exists for gay people. And I concur with you, for that. It might be rough, but they could just stick to, um... mouthwork or mutual handwork, if you get my gist.

AND PLEASE DON'T REMOVE THIS REPLY i tried my best to be clean. I really, really am a poor synonym-user.

That IS the only choice available. Thta is the ONE thing I agree with you "gay-choicers" so far.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by midiola
It's interesting to know that at this early stage of penguin evolution their counter parts are not stoning them or saying that their prophet penjesus loves all the pinguins except gays. Are they evolving faster then us? One indicator that they are is that they don't have marriage and even without that they stay with their partners for a lifetime, therefor eliminating the same sex marriage problem.

All you gay bashers really need to examine your ideals and take this penguin example as a reflection of how behind you realy are.

I am not gay but in my next lifetime I wanna ba a penguin and skip this sorry stage of human evolution where we still have people who think that others who are different then them deserve to go to hell. I like the cold weather anyhow.

Hey fellow misanthropist!

Hypothetical High-Five!

I would love to skip humankind too.

Religion, social convention, insecurities, psychopathic influences...

If it weren't for Meryl Streep, Chantal Kreviazuk and the X-men franchise I would have seen no good come out of humankind AT ALL.

As muzzleflash has proven... humans are really at the lowest of the evolution chain after all. Narrow-minded and unwilling to see that homosexuality could be genetically-proven.

Doesn't even accept a "COULD". It's "DEFINITELY A CHOICE"!!!

Whoa, there, Nelly.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by KarlG

It's not about genetic proof or chice. It's about acceptance and the basic idea of compassion and tolerance.

Do you think that gay people would go through all the biggotry and headwind if it were just a choice? Chices are made for a reason. It may be genetic or otherwise, but the fact is they are gay and that's all that really matters. Your logical response is to accept it. Sure you can hate them, call them freaks, or just tell them it's a choice, but the fact remains, they like to play with and love romanticaly their own sex. As long as there are two consent adults having the same passion and not hurting anyone, everyone else should just get over it and go about their lives.

And no, I'm not a misanthropist (if you preffer to label everything). I am just trying to proove my point without getting all serious. I think most people are very reasonable, it's just a vocal minority that ruin it for everyone else.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by KarlG
reply to post by reject

UHHH no... my evidence still stands.

There are many shallow people here.

Wake up. Homosexuality is NOT a choice.

So what is it? If it's not genetics, as proven in the identical twin studies; and it's not a choice, as proven by nothing but faith in a 'gay gene'; then what is it?

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ferris.Bueller.II

Originally posted by KarlG
reply to post by reject

UHHH no... my evidence still stands.

There are many shallow people here.

Wake up. Homosexuality is NOT a choice.

So what is it? If it's not genetics, as proven in the identical twin studies; and it's not a choice, as proven by nothing but faith in a 'gay gene'; then what is it?
I know this question wasn't aimed at me, but I'm quailified to answer (i think
)

all i can say is, i did not wake up one day and think "I know, I'll go gay" It's something that I've felt for many years before I became sexually active. I've wished and hoped that i was straight, all through y life. Just to be "normal" is all I've ever wanted to be. I had that "not me, it can't be me, this happens to other people" running through my head for years. And you think that i chose this? Yoy think that I've chosen to be bullied for my sexual desires, you think that i chose to be beaten so badly i was in hospital, do you really think that it's a choice? Becasue if it is, it was one that I must have made whilst i was asleep or something

The ONLY choice I can see, is wether or not i chose to live a lonely, loveless life, just to please some religious folk. Guess what, it ain't gonna happen. It took me a long time to come to terms with who I was. I've suffered alot of abuse, both verbally and physically. many people have had it far,far worse than I. Did they choose this? Would you?

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Penguins are quite the adaptable species. The male penguin is left in charge of child care while the females search for food.

I doubt that this has anything to do with the pair being gay. I think it does have more to do with the natural role that male penguins play in the grand scheme of nature.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   

IT's just gay

you can go to the lab
with their genetics and play
or you can go to the church
and listen to what a preacher has to say

One fact still remains at bay
IT"S JUST GAY
And I have nothing else to say

[edit on 4-6-2009 by midiola]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   

If it's just a choice, then what ever stops you from making the decision to have sex with men?

Do you ever feel like you can just go out and have sex with men, or do you only feel sexual urges towards the opposite sex?

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

Do you feel it's right to make a false scientific claim to push political agendas that being gay is genetic, and can't be anything else, despite all the research saying it isn't?

reply to post by midiola

Correct.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11

If it's just a choice, then what ever stops you from making the decision to have sex with men?

Do you ever feel like you can just go out and have sex with men, or do you only feel sexual urges towards the opposite sex?

Nope. Just like I'd never make the choice to drive a Volkswagon, or go surfing. Just because you don't choose it, doesn't mean it's not a choice. There are lots of things in life that are chosen, and lots of things in life that aren't chosen. Now can show me solid evidence that being gay is nonchosen, and not just a life story?

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Just because you don't choose it, doesn't mean it's not a choice.

Let me put it this way: Do you actively CHOOSE what gives you an erection? Can you simply CHOOSE yourself to getting an erection at the thought of another man? Try it out and see how much effort it takes. This is a biological function, my friend, not something that requires your mental faculties.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Ferris.Bueller.II

Well there are several studies still ongoing on why identical twins have some differences right or left handedness, disease propensity, height, fingerprint differences. The theory from one geneticist is that identical twins have the same recipe but, utilize the ingredients somewhat differently in varying degrees.

Also do you have any idea the number of men that consider themselves straight but, regularly have relationships with other men? My guess is that of this 52% study there a certain percentage also that consider themselves straight but, are not and the gay percentage could in fact be much higher. What I mean by that is a male that pretty much does all that a gay male does but, has a wife.

From society pov it is much easier in some regards to pretend to be straight. I can even show you proof of this.

Try looking at craigslist under dating: male/male in any area. Any man that brings up information on being sneaky (hotel, certain hours etc) is a married man still pretending. Why would an open gay man have to hide. Most of us have a house and pretty much do as we please. No reason to hide away in hotels, bathrooms, rest areas, parks, or have limited hours to entertain another etc. So in essence your Larry Craig types. Married but, definitely still looking.

[edit on 4/6/09 by toochaos4u]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
OK. I've had my say on this subject matter. I'll leave the rest of you to your faith-based findings, and patting each other on the backs for finding some 'gay penguins'.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by '___'eviant
At least, I'VE never seen any penguin gay pride parades.

That's because by the very nature of the beasts, Penguin's are already Nude! There is nothing to slap you in the face with in the name of equality..

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   

OK. I've had my say on this subject matter. I'll leave the rest of you to your faith-based findings, and patting each other on the backs for finding some 'gay penguins'.

Did you miss this link?

www.popsci.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Here's a link to some other gay animals
Gay Animals

Bighorn Sheep (Ovis Canadensis)
Black Swan (Cygnus atratus)
Bonobo (Pan paniscus)
Boto Dolphin (Inia geoffrensis)
Eurasian (Oystercatcher Haematopus ostralegus)
Flamingo (Phoenicopterus ruber)
Japanese Macaque (Macaca fuscata)
Humboldt Penguins (Spheniscus humboldti)
Killer Whale (Orcinus orca)
Koala (Phascolarctos cinereus)

[edit on 4/6/09 by toochaos4u]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by toochaos4u

Lesbian Koalas -who'd have thought it?

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by wclv13

how are penguins like humans?

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
It's all well and good, as long as we don't have to have an animal gay rights parade.

Do any of you think that animals care whether or not another animal is gay? Do you wonder if there is a stigma attached like we in our species do?

Or maybe they just accept the fact that dude over there likes to be with that other dude and because it isn't harming the rest of the species they just go about what they would normally do anyway.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I like penguins. They seem like such happy little dudes and doodettes. You never hear about someone getting mauled by penguins when they fall over the railing at the penguin section of the Zoo.

But now that I know penguins are in League with the Zionist Obama / Walt Disney Axis of Gay Evil I am going to start boycotting Zoos and Disney Movies who are trying to push this Gay Agenda down our throats!

Who knows this might even go so high to the top as to have already infiltrated Animal Planet.

If you are reading this, you ARE the Gay penguin resistance.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join