It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

illuminati/reptilian pact??

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
www.luisprada.com...

what do you guys think?
what are your opinions on this?

im keeping an open mind to this one like most things.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Interryanmilan

Your thread...what's YOUR opinion..?

Did you do a Search BTW..?

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
oh sorry, i was quite excited with this one. didnt do a search!

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
ive read this before somewhere, i find it funny that at the end it says it shall never be writen about but there it is typed out for all to read? do you put any stock into this letter? who wrote it ? it has a crazy message, and it kinda sums up everything ive ever read about the illuminatti and the nwo who knows what to think anymore ? any ideas lol?

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I say that we see evidence of this everywhere. And given the information found in The Terra Papers, I think this is for real.

That's my take.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Yes, the Illuminati made a pact with "extra-terrestrial beings." They are called Nephilim (Nef ill eem) and are hybrid beings breeding with humans to make a hybrid race to poison our humanity like they've been doing since the days of Noah.

I don't know much about Reptillians other than David Icke's claims which I find to be outrageous. I remember picking up "Children of the Matrix" at a local library before I ever woke up, but back then it was loony but still made sense. Now it's still loony but a lot more makes sense. Not David Icke, but Illuminati and their agenda with the Nephilim.

See how could we possibly unite without ETs coming? If they came in peace or in anger it would not matter. Such an event would push the NWO to front and center and we'd be a global government so we can "pursue our ways in the stars with our alien god friends or utterly perish at the hands of the invaders."

Funny thing is this was all predicted by a book everyone ignores these days that said that everyone in these days would ignore it.

[edit on 6/3/2009 by watchtheashes]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Nah... I just don't buy it.

Hey, you asked....

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

The Terra Papers

The X-Files just makes so much sense its unbelievable. They hid the truth in movies and the like so when one finds it, no one would believe it because all of the credibility is gone because it was "on tv." Or "In that one movie." Not every piece of media but a good portion.

That alien in my opinion(pretty soon most people will realize I'm telling the truth but I'll call it opinion.) was a Nephilim. The whole point to do this is to deceive us into thinking we'll be made into pseudo gods who will travel the stars after we ascend consciousness. That and because they want our material (DNA) to make more hybrids of themselves. All of this was to poison the bloodline of the Messiah Jesus Christ way back then. Now we're living out the last hour of the clock before the last of the last days.

Jesus told us the last days would be like the days of Noah. Meaning "alien" beings too. The same book he is featured in also predicts a one world goverenment which would be impossible without a single religion. What better way to implement the NWO than one religion led by "A Savior" and his aliens. We'd have to cooperate globally if we were "visited."

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchtheashes

The Terra Papers

The X-Files just makes so much sense its unbelievable.

The Terra Papers is not the X-Files... Here are some links:

Terra Papers history: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Terra Papers glossary: www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Papers themselves: www.freedomdomain.com...

They hid the truth in movies and the like so when one finds it, no one would believe it because all of the credibility is gone because it was "on tv." Or "In that one movie." Not every piece of media but a good portion.

They love to put the truth out as "fiction," and then get a good laugh as we shrug it off and go about living in our consensus reality.

That alien in my opinion(pretty soon most people will realize I'm telling the truth but I'll call it opinion.) was a Nephilim. The whole point to do this is to deceive us into thinking we'll be made into pseudo gods who will travel the stars after we ascend consciousness. That and because they want our material (DNA) to make more hybrids of themselves. All of this was to poison the bloodline of the Messiah Jesus Christ way back then. Now we're living out the last hour of the clock before the last of the last days.

Well, I don't put much truck in the Bible. There are (as always) truths within its pages, but by and large, it is a control device for the masses, against which they can set other "true" religions, thereby to divide and conquer.

Jesus told us the last days would be like the days of Noah. Meaning "alien" beings too. The same book he is featured in also predicts a one world goverenment which would be impossible without a single religion. What better way to implement the NWO than one religion led by "A Savior" and his aliens. We'd have to cooperate globally if we were "visited."

I'm not sure why one religion is necessary to a one world government... I mean, the USA has bazillions of religions, and one Federal government...

Anyway, the key line *I* found interesting, as it relates so fully to The Terra Papers, was this one:

But if they ever find out they are our equal, we shall perish then. THIS THEY MUST NEVER KNOW.

We are galactic royalty by virtue of carrying Ea's DNA. Though his brother, An-En, told him to use Annunaki noble DNA, he rebelled and used his own.

These brothers are more widely known as Enki (Ea) and Enlil (An-En).

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
These Et's (so-called reptilians) are the Elites behind the Elites.
The Protocols are their creation.
This "New Covenat" is but an updated extrapolation of the same.

You can see it in action everywhere past and present.

Has anyone read, "Atlantis, Alien Visitation & Genetic Manipulation"?
This tells a credible story of evil ET's who came here as a result of being pursued by other Et's. The Other put up a force field called the VanAllen Radiation belts to keep them here. Earth is the only planet that has them.
These Et's created the present humans as workers/slaves.
There was rebellion among the Workers/Slaves and a great war between them.
These Et's have been working for thousands of years to recreate the hardware that they lost in a cosmic catastrophe. They want to get off this planet and go on their way.

The book is online in its enirety. alien visitation

All this present space exploration stuff is interesting, but as a practical matter couldn't the money and resources be better spent?
Likewise for the wars which are used for testing new equipment.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I have read a lot of stuff concerning this, but one thing I can never figure out is this:

Are the Nephilim just the 'giants'? Or are they they actual reptilians? Who knows, maybe both? I thought Enki and Enlil were reptilian, perhaps I'm just confused though.

Also, the reptilian stories/myths have been around wayyyyy before David Icke came along. He just made them more widely known.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by OhZone
You can see it in action everywhere past and present.

And how!!!

Has anyone read, "Atlantis, Alien Visitation & Genetic Manipulation"?
This tells a credible story of evil ET's who came here as a result of being pursued by other Et's. The Other put up a force field called the VanAllen Radiation belts to keep them here. Earth is the only planet that has them.
These Et's created the present humans as workers/slaves.
There was rebellion among the Workers/Slaves and a great war between them.

These Et's have been working for thousands of years to recreate the hardware that they lost in a cosmic catastrophe. They want to get off this planet and go on their way.

The book is online in its enirety. alien visitation

It sounds pretty much exactly the information as The Terra Papers. I will read it shortly. Thanks!

All this present space exploration stuff is interesting, but as a practical matter couldn't the money and resources be better spent?
Likewise for the wars which are used for testing new equipment.

Yeah, well... I'm sure life could be far better than they allow it to be.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I do not believe that thesse people are actually reptile like.
I do however believe that these "serpents" were the Annuaki.
I also see the confusion between Nephilim, giants, fallen angels etc.

The serpent or snake has many meanings thruout the world's cultures.
It has always been symbolic.
serpent

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   

I'm not trying to bash your opinions on origins. In fact since in my belief system we are told we get free will from God Himself, that's your free will and beliefs. I've talked to you before on the Terra Papers. That Indian man's research paper is intriguing, but of course there is my belief system which to me says " I am this alien, but I'm not really what I claim to be." I looked it over. I don't want to offend anyone, its just that is what Jesus taught us to do. So by faith I must share faith. I hope you understand. I don't want to come off as the wrong kind of guy, but I have such strong faith in Jesus sometimes I get "eccentric" about it. IF it offends anyone I again apologize. I'm just doing what I believe is right as are you. I know you guys won't believe me, but what I'm trying to say is not far from utter truth.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I've seen this site before. What strikes me as particularly funny is the reptilian .gif strolling..........

I don't know. I don't want to believe that there are shapeshifting reptilians in our midst. I don't believe it, yet I always leave a tiny little featherwedge stuck in the door........ just in case info comes my way that is truly credible. I don't want to completely close the door -- that's not the path of reason or illumination.

Illumination........ Illuminati...... rut roh

short answer: I don't believe it. I could accept the idea -- with more evidence -- of a reptoid-looking race having influenced creatures of the Earth at some point in our development. I have a REALLY hard time with the concept of them being shapeshifters. I don't understand the physics of how any species could alter their very DNA (or whatever the analogue for that is in reptogenomes) to change their very body structure.

hmmmmm. I guess that wasn't so short after all.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by OhZone
I do not believe that thesse people are actually reptile like.
I do however believe that these "serpents" were the Annuaki.
I also see the confusion between Nephilim, giants, fallen angels etc.

The Annunaki were from Sirius, making them caninoid/lupoid (dog/wolf). A renegade faction from Orion ousted the Sirian royalty, and likely most of the Annunaki. Mind-wipes were used on human and likely any remaining Annunaki.

The serpent or snake has many meanings thruout the world's cultures.
It has always been symbolic.
serpent

Ea started The Brotherhood of the Snake, but it was infiltrated and perverted by the reptilians.

At any rate, this is what I gleen from The Terra Papers.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchtheashes

I'm not trying to bash your opinions on origins. In fact since in my belief system we are told we get free will from God Himself, that's your free will and beliefs. I've talked to you before on the Terra Papers. That Indian man's research paper is intriguing, but of course there is my belief system which to me says " I am this alien, but I'm not really what I claim to be." I looked it over. I don't want to offend anyone, its just that is what Jesus taught us to do. So by faith I must share faith. I hope you understand. I don't want to come off as the wrong kind of guy, but I have such strong faith in Jesus sometimes I get "eccentric" about it. IF it offends anyone I again apologize. I'm just doing what I believe is right as are you. I know you guys won't believe me, but what I'm trying to say is not far from utter truth.

I suppose... The reasons I put faith in the Papers has to do with two things: The fact that when I read them, I went from a state of seeing things that made zero sense to me - and I mean a whole slew! - to understanding WHY so many seeingly crazy things existed as they do. Suddenly I could see it all.

The second reason has to do with my general ability to sense truth in things. At least, I have found myself with many "proofs" that I have this ability. And when I read the Papers, I had the strongest sense of truth I have ever had.

I feel that for the most part, the Bible is a device for controlling us. But Jesus brought some good words - especially if you include the books found in the various places like Nag Hamadi (sp?). The Gospel of Thomas was left out because he (Jesus) said that the "church" is inside of each of us. You can bet the priests didn't want THAT to get out. No one would come to church and tithe.

So... Then Paul "interpreted" the words of Jesus, bending them to his agenda.

I do not wish to disparage your beliefs. As you said, we have free will to believe as we want to. And although I may think that the Bible as a whole has issues, as long as the words of love are taken to heart, all is cool in my book.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by argentus
I could accept the idea -- with more evidence -- of a reptoid-looking race having influenced creatures of the Earth at some point in our development. I have a REALLY hard time with the concept of them being shapeshifters. I don't understand the physics of how any species could alter their very DNA (or whatever the analogue for that is in reptogenomes) to change their very body structure.

hmmmmm. I guess that wasn't so short after all.

I leave that door open a bit on the shapeshifter aspect. Could be, but I have no source that I credit highly in that regard. But having read The Terra Papers...

I am certain that there are members of the renegade group from Orion still amongst us. And they are reptilian.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   
I'm sure some of the other races like the Raphaim and Anakim (descendants of Anak) or the Annunaki that are in relation to the Nephilim might be different.

Maybe they do look Reptilian. It's a possibility.

Are the Nephilim just the 'giants'? Or are they they actual reptilians? Who knows, maybe both? I thought Enki and Enlil were reptilian, perhaps I'm just confused though.

If the translators did not mistranslate Nephilim into giants we might look at life a bit differently. It means to fall or those that fell. Or more properly the result of those that fell and human women.

[edit on 6/4/2009 by watchtheashes]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Well, Interryanmilan, thanks for spreading my 1st post around ATS.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join