posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 01:29 PM
Most people have experienced this in their lives. Some people have this lingering sensation that keeps people from feeling and thinking clearly. If
this could be classified as a disease, I think it would be known as an epidemic.
What are the causes of brain fog? What is it, really? Brain fog seems to be the result of pollution & contamination of the human body. It's the
bodies inability to detoxify brain pollutants as fast as they are accumulated.
How can we go about turning the tide? Be aware of the sources of pollution.
1. Drinking water- In many areas public drinking water contains fluoride & chlorine + trace elements of various antidepressants. New superbugs are not
killed by todays filtration methods!
2. Food- Genetically modified, processed, artificial ingredients. Processed foods modify the natural ratio of nutrients which can lead to nutrient
deficiencies -> biochemical imbalances. Each cell of GM food contains a bactericidal which is toxic!
3. Air- Does this really need to be mentioned? Factories spewing millions of tons of aluminum & other waste byproducts into the air. Depleted uranium
being used as bullets causing nano-particulates to be spewed out & dispersed globablly.
4. Cellphones- the microwave radiation emitted by cellphones disrupts the blood-brain-barrier allowing toxins into the brain unimpeded. Cellphones
also drastically increase the risk of getting a brain tumor.
What can be done about these?
1. Drink spring water. As an antiseptic , add a drop of oregano oil per gallon. This will remove all possible bacteria.
2. Quit fast food. Stop eating processed foods. Purchase a few health books, & cookbooks. It wasn't too long ago that microwaves didn't exist, and
people cooked their meals daily. It really doesn't take too much time to cook. You can make enough for several days, & store so to use time
3. Not much to be done about the air outside, but you can get an air filtration system for indoors. I'll mention nutrients later, which will help
4. Get a hands-free kit. I've heard mixed reports about blue-tooth. I stay away from it. Use speaker phone at least 6 inches away from head. If you
must put the phone to ear, be sure to switch ears every few minutes or every other conversation.
What else can be done to get rid of brain fog? The number one thing that worked for me, was using nutrient supplements. When I started using
b-vitamins & vitamin-c my mental clarity returned. It did so, almost instantly!
I was essentially chronically ill yet undiagnosed. Constant fatigue, brain fog, memory lapses, weak attention span, lack of focus. Taking a B50
complex along with high-dose vitamin-c cleared this up.
The fruit is in the pudding. Before, I could barely read a page at a time. I was constantly re-reading sentences over and over again. I had many
"experiences" in the background of my mind that couldn't be sorted through. A constant nagging for something to be done. After supplementing and
providing adequate time to heal, the previous experiences were sorted out. I just needed to provide my body with what it needed to repair itself.
A B50 complex, plus vitamin-c supplements may go a long way towards reducing or limiting ones brain fog. I can only speak from personal experience,
but since mine was such a drastic change for the better, I feel the need to share this with everyone I meet. Supplements really have turned my life