It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you knew the end was coming, what would you do?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Course my luck is I would sell everything and enjoy life...then the thing would miss and I'd be broke :-p

I would just live on and have fun

-Kyo

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Interesting question.

After seeing proof that I felt comfortable with I still wouldn't believe it LOL

What I'm saying is that I won't give up hope of survival until I KNOW for sure we ARE GOING TO DIE!

My first thought, given your scenario, is that there are various groups with unlimited money and resources, plus, as a planet we could all get along to save ourselves (hopefully).

Making a giant net or deflector out of nanotubes might work. Getting the greatest spiritual (NOT religious, spiritual) minds together to see if the event feels accurate on a karmic level.

If it really seems, feels, is proven it's the end of our planet here's what I'd do:

* Meditate more, really focus my mind for compassion and peace, be with my wife and baby.

* I'd find a few rich people to help organize a peaceful meeting area, such as in a state park or something, and let it be a spiritual haven. Of course there'd have to be a border patrol of some kind because some jerk somewhere would want to convert us to his or her religion or steal our food, etc. (everyone would be welcome but there would need to be a means to keep the peace for most, even through diminishing the will of a few if necessary)

* My main focus would be having a sense of peace and recognition of what's about to happen, focus on extraterrestial contact, and synergize (is that a word?) to find some new answers or possibilities of survival.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daisy-Lola
To be quite honest, the end is coming. All life on Earth will erased. The planet will boil away to nothing with the expanse of the sun as it enters its final age and becomes a red giant.

Do you realize scientist's predictions are we have FIVE BILLION YEARS before this happens??

reminds me of a joke actually...

A guy walks into an astronomy lecture and listens to a professor talking about the fate of the Sun. "In a billion years" the professor says "our star, the Sun, will run out of fuel and die". The guy raises his hand and says, "How long did you say we had?" The professor repeats his billion-year prediction. "Whew," says the guy, "I was getting worried. I thought you said a million!"

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Reply to post by blind.face

THat would be pretty awesome.. I gotta get all my preliminary jumps outta the way first, i still haven't even tandem jumped yet. Sky n00b, lol

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I'd get on a sailboat, and spend my last days at sea with my family, watching the stars, telling stories, singing, laughing, and forgetting about the things of man.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join