It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a look at the other side: My Near Death Experience...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by littlebunny

First let me say that the future is not set except in a general outline; everything, every action we take or decision we make does influence and shape what we turn to meet; but one thing I will share is the scene I was shown of possible earth changes, specifically a massive earthquake on the new madrid fault that will devastate the gulf states area of the US and form a new inland bay;

thankfully this has not occurred yet, but I was not given a timeframe, just the vision that unless things change it could very well happen.

thanks for joining us.
seeker

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Seeker, you said you were "shown many wondrous things, about our world, our people, and others that abide amongst the stars."

Can you tell us anything about what you were shown about life outside of the Earth?

Will we ever find out about the the others or come in to contact with them?

I really get the feeling that soon, we will discover a planet outside of our solar system, that's not too different from our own.

Thanks for sharing.

[edit on 4-6-2009 by Junkheap]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by StopComplaining
Do clocks work for you?

I haven't worn a wrist watch for years simply because they stop running after about a day of wearing them; even the digital ones act up so I just gave up on them, and it is not unusual for my cell phone to get wiggy every now and then, altho I chalk that up to the networks having problems.

thanks for stopping by.
seeker

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by the seeker_713g

Seeker you mentioned about seeing your other lives on other worlds... could you please elaborate on that? All details would be appreciated. Do you feel like this world was a step up or a step down so to speak for you?

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by miraclerock

I really believe that probably 90% of all the suffering that happens on this planet comes from about 1 or 2% of people, maybe it's just me but some people I have seen seem to be beyond help or humanity and would kill you no matter how much you try to love them, most of the rest are good people who are just victims of society's problems.

Anyway to stay on topic and not derail the thread to much, where any of your past life experiences you remember on other planets or as other life forms, or were they all on earth as a human?

Friend, a lot of people her simply need to go home for a while and start a new cycle; many are good people totally victimized and traumatized by the bad ones.

I was given glimpses of being on other worlds, most were in the form of a human as we know it, in one I was distincly flying a small craft in outer space; most of those memories were quick,brief glimpses as the images cascaded thru my mind. yet in one I was definitely reptillian in nature on a harsh volcanic world.

seeker

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by RussianScientists
reply to post by the seeker_713g

Hello The Seeker 713

I find you rendering of your Near Death Experience very interesting. Are there any more details that you can tell us about that experience that you may have forgotten.

Like... what all was on that list of things that you hadn't done yet in your life?

Peace my friend.

I hadn't fathered any children yet, but I was told I would have a son and 2 daughters within 6 years and it is so; I was told of 2 marriages and then of being alone; I have been married twice and single now for 9 years; that i would become an alcohlic and overcome it, which i did long ago;

many things were personal,RS, but I was told I would be where I could one day help those that needed it and share my knowledge and love with many people and in turn grow from the experiences with them, and would some day experience a new,better reality with the people.

Thanks, my friend, and I wish you well.
seeker

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Riposte
Why do you not seek liberation from the never ending cycle of birth and rebirth? Or do you want to keep coming back?

One of the reasons I was told that I needed to come back and finish this cycle is that this is my last lifetime on this 3rd density level, and that the planet and the people were on the verge of evolving to the next stage in developement, that many are here to assist in it and to experience it.

namaste.
seeker

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by danielsil18

As I stated earlier, I am not an oracle or a prophet, the future is not set, but the evolution of the species is imminent; I believe I will live to see it.
take care and love in all you do.

seeker

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Chaz

Thanks for sharing with us,Chaz; do you have any more to help us or provoke our thoughts on these matters? As we move towards and forward to what changes we will see, I feel that many such as you will come forward about their own personal paradigm and look forward to it.

peace.
seeker

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

Hi,elf,good to see you, and thanks for the video; that was a pleasant interlude. I have never had a conscious obe that i remember, yet even after the nde have always been fascinated by other's accounts of their experiences.

Peace.
seeker

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Thank you for sharing your experiences.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by candide

Good to hear from a fellow traveller,candide; I was told that there is a hellish place for hellish people/souls, but the actual way it works is far above and beyond what most can conceive of, but,yes, like does congregate towards like energy, and eventually it is very polarized as we move up the levels; I also see it as the other side is tailored to the soul level of the experiencer, so different souls will have and report different things.
thanks for sharing.

seeker

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Thanks Seeker for sharing your intriguing story. I believe it gave me a whole
new outlook on life. Things make sense now. I think this is your mission, to change the world one person at a time.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Excellent posts seeker!

From the first post I knew you were speaking the truth, you can feel that. Thank you for sharing it with us. It is always great to read what I know to be the truth.

I am on my own path, seeking and trying to find my path, life is a wonderful thing, sometimes I am amazed. I myself had some experiences that changed my inner self several times. I started as a normal christian with fear of god, then an atheist with no more fear, yet with questions and now a spiritual person with no religion.

The most profound one was when I was an atheist, but deep down I knew I was wrong. This manifested in what I could call a small glimpse of God. I was in my room thinking, knowing that there is more to life than atheism. I looked at my ceiling and then something happened. Out of nowhere I saw myself looking back at me. I was looking much older and besides my older self was this other person, which I have no idea who it was, God, my guide, a friend? That is a mistery to me. Now what I felt was beyond description. I seeked an answer and it was delivered. I felt God if you wish or maybe just a small part, or better yet, maybe I just felt my higher self.

My whole body was energized, vibrating intensly, I crawled on my chair holding my legs with my arms tight together and cried, yet it was not a normal cry, I cried because I felt God, his love, how could I be so blind. There is no question for me, God is there, always. He is the best thing that you can ever experience and you are part of it.

Ask and you shall receive the answer when ready. It always comes. But ask for it.

Love is the only thing. Love is all emotions and experiences, good and bad. Like white is all colors.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Hazelnut

We do have a Higher Self that is a direct part of us but also seperate, and it does watch over us every second; I also believe that some of us have other souls watching over us from the far side, to learn from our works and to help us when we manage to get in too deep.

Your dreams could be for a number of reasons, but I would send love and light to them and ask for them to be cared for.

Thanks for stopping by.
namaste.
seeker

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by phi1618

Some very good thoughts,phi; I was shown that I do have a soul mate, and will meet them in this lifetime one day, that she is already on this plane, just that it isn't time yet for our being together; that is one of the signs for me that changes will happen very quickly;

a lot of people do not choose to remember any nde info so it will not interfere with the lessons here.

seeker

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
For the skeptics on this subject, I strongly recommend reading a book entitled "The Afterlife Experiments". Written by scientists and physicians, it contains controlled experiments and case studies that test the 'soul phenomena'.

Many a skeptic has viewed things a bit differently after being exposed to this material. It's a great read for anyone, believer or not. Done in a completely scientific fashion, it remains very neutral and provides the amazing findings of the 'experiments'.

(I was going to post a link here but I wasn't sure if that would be in violation of T&C......)

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Thank you for taking the time to post this.

There are just too many stories like this to discount the reality that you experienced.

I look forward to finding out what comes after this life, but I still have a lot to accomplish before I'm ready to go.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
i know this question might sound off topic and silly but it is totally relevant. not many can argue the existence of ghost. what is a ghost?

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
NPR had a fascinating story on NDEs recently...

They are not easily dismissed as odd nuerons firing off as the body shuts down.

The stories of those who have NDEs often include specific details of surgical proceedures conducted while they were "dead"...who was in the room...what was said...instruments used etc.

And there are consistent elements to NDEs. The "tunnel" for example.

Decoding The Mystery Of Near-Death Experiences
www.npr.org...

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join