It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a look at the other side: My Near Death Experience...

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by meteoritics

Thanks for stopping by, friend; at one time I had a copy of my death certificate and the APD; after 30 years and 2 marriages that didn't end very harmoniously, I doubt if I could find them ( I actually looked for them before I started this thread in '09) and the hospital all this occurred at went out of business over 10 years ago; but I did have and read the APD many times.

seeker

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551
the seeker_713g,
1. Does every person meet the spiritual teachers/Elders after death?
As far as I know, everyone that crosses the veil does undergo the life review and meets with their group.

2. Is there really a choice of incarnating anywhere else besides Earth?
That I cannot say; I was shown pieces of other lifes on different worlds, but is all I can tell you...

3.Do the spiritual teachers/Elders prefer that souls incarnate on Earth?
I was under the impression that we choose to come here as part of our experiences...

4. Does a person reincarnate infinitely or is there a finite number of incarnations?
Again, I am under the impression that the cycle is infinite until we progress as far as we can;

5. What happens when a person "fails" their life lessons"? Do they have to re-live the same life again?

Yes.

6. Did the spiritual teachers/Elders talk about aliens like Grey Aliens, Reptilians, Arcturians, etc...?
Not that I remember; mostly about me and my choices...

7. So, if the spiritual teachers/Elders are in "human form", are there other Elders like in "Grey Alien form"?
Not that I witnessed, so I really can't say...

8. Do the spiritual teachers/Elders prefer that souls incarnate as humans?

Again, I believe it is our choice.

Will the spiritual teachers/Elders will allow a soul (that just lived life on Earth) to incarnate as a Grey Alien in their next life, for example?

Again, the elders are counselors; we make our own choices.

Thank you very much.

I hope I have helped you in some small way, friend;

blessings and love to all

seeker

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

My friend, I have many things scattered through this thread; as for your question, i. e. suicide, that is a no-no; everything you experienced to that point will have to be re-done, and I believe that many are trapped in a karmic loop, re-living the same set of experiences over and over until they make it past that one suicidal moment and move onward.

This life here on this rock is but a brief whistle stop on the long journey; the creator made manifest all the souls at the same time, and man judges our universe to be 13 billion years old; so it has been a long journey to here, and the path stretches onward...

blessings

seeker

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
1. Do you astral project?

2. Is it possible to meet the spiritual teachers (Elders) during astral projection?

3. What do you think of Jesus and Buddha?

4. Do you think Christ Consciousness can be achieved by every person?
en.wikipedia.org...

I would like to thank you so much. Now I don't fear death.

Thanks.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by the seeker_713g

I have heard that we have 1733 lifetimes before we recycle back through the mineral, animal and then start the 1733 again. an endless loop until we break free by achieving consciousness or literally waking up and having the ability to break the cycle which is a trap. IMO or so I have heard. LOL

Who knows?

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by cindymars

I have heard that we have 1733 lifetimes before we recycle back through the mineral, animal and then start the 1733 again.

Very interesting.
Where did you hear this?

Thanks.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by sphinx551

Hi, again have a partial answer from a wonderful meditation, that was an experience in and of itself. I think this depends on development/awareness and maybe even grade, though potentially anyone can awaken and become progressive in any lifetime.

I had a meditational experience which unlike the Seekers_713, wasn't behind the veil all the way, it was outside the cosmos/universe, which I don't believe is 13 billion years old, but coded to Infinity, and is an Infinity school. It was like a half way house, between here and there, all whited out, but there were colors and vista.

First, prior to this, I began to have more and more experiences of my Higher Self, welling up inside me and teaching me things, or nudging me to chosing to be positive in difficulties. This was due to watching a video on Infnity and contemplating it quickly within. Later my 18 year old son and I discussed infinity, and I was struggling with something, can't think of it now, but he said, "no one knows the answer as to why it is this way, it just is this way." And I was saying, "that is a cop out. There has to be a reason for it to be that way, no way am I accepting that answer". Or as close to this as possible.

At that moment we both experienced the same vision of an old man, guide/teacher/elder, and heard him. He stepped out of the sky and laughed delightedly at the students puzzling over something. And my son shot straight up, and I thought, he expereinced this too, and said, "he laughed!" and my son nodded. We talked about this.

So during the meditation, I was asked to grow bigger and bigger, like Higher Self, and become more connected with the cosmos. Instantly I was stuck outside the Universe, standing on a poster, a big huge picture of the cosmos, very hard, but couldnt get back in. I had to reset the meditation excercise.

Then I was joined by a tall blond angelic like man who pointed to a trap door up above and we exited the uiverse. It was this whited out, glowing landscape, soft muted colors under this glow of light. This was a courtyard. With a fountain. And to my surprise, the very same old man, came up to me, and said, "so what have you learned in this lifetime? come let us discuss this" as he was leading me to a very classical but not too initimidating building across the square, and then I woke up.

I had already known he was from Beyond. Also, we are visited by family, some in crafts. Not all Ets are cosmic, some are from Beyond. We always have a team watching over each and every one of us, who love us, though they are forced at times to allow us to learn the hard way.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551
1. Do you astral project?
I have experienced astral projection before, yes; but many of my memories are partially blocked, including most of my dream-time.

2. Is it possible to meet the spiritual teachers (Elders) during astral projection?

considering we are all supposed to be connected through our collective consciousness, I believe it is..

3. What do you think of Jesus and Buddha?

Yeshauh Ben Joseph, Buddha, and the majority of the masters that have walked and talked to us have all been positive lights ignored by the world or distorted and mis-used as a tool against us or to control us.

4. Do you think Christ Consciousness can be achieved by every person?
en.wikipedia.org...

yes, that is one of the goals for all; but the journey starts within oneself;

I would like to thank you so much. Now I don't fear death.

Friend, you are very welcome; in my small way, if I can help any to find a measure of peace or calm, I feel blessed and that I have done well.
We are all one people; the meat popsickle we wear and walk around in is but a husk, a container, and the conscious self or id that is we here is but a tiny fraction of what we really are. In my other threads, if you choose to read them, you might find a tidbit or two of interest in regards to the human mind...

love and blessings to all

seeker

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by cindymars

I have heard that we have 1733 lifetimes before we recycle back through the mineral, animal and then start the 1733 again. an endless loop until we break free by achieving consciousness or literally waking up and having the ability to break the cycle which is a trap. IMO or so I have heard. LOL

Who knows?

Yes, little one, as a part of the "living game" attributed to Enlil and Enki; that also is where the white light after death is supposedly connected, to the soul catcher matrix; but there are also friends here among us that are working on breaking that matrix and freeing all the souls caught in their web, to help all to accomplish ascension to the next level; as usual, we shall see...

love, hugs, and blessings, dear friend...

seeker

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Not sure if anyone asked yet, but do you rember a road, litterally made of gold, that lead up to a kind of castle? It weaved up a small hill on the side of a mountain that wasn't very steep and was mostly green beautiful grass, and felt like home.

it reminded me of a movie.... besides that all I rembered was looking down from the corner of the room in the hospital.

I had swallowed my tounge when I was little and that was all I rembered about it.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Hello The Seeker 713g........ or may I call you Turnip?

I have a stupid question, it may have already been asked, I'm not sure.

This whole experience, how real did it feel?

I mean, compared to dreaming when asleep to awake, 0 being unconscious, 5 being dream state and 10 the awake state, what number would you per scribe to the experience?

Anyway, I hope you're doing well, and thank you for posting this OP.

Best Regards

[edit on 29-7-2010 by Village Idiot]

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Village Idiot

this would be a 12+, friend; i have never felt more alive than during that experience; to me, this reality feels like being dead...

blessings

seeker

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   

as a part of the "living game" attributed to Enlil and Enki; that also is where the white light after death is supposedly connected, to the soul catcher matrix

Opps, I missed that connection, my friend, please elaborate briefly. I understand ancient Sumarian acc. to Z. Sistchin and others.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by plumranch

Sorry to be confusing with obscure references, my friend, but my info base is a compilation of different sources and providers, ranging from the terra papers and several more sources; I will try to find time to write it out and send it to you, plus a link to an older thread or two that has some interesting tidbits added in...

needless to say I am very convinced that there is more at work in our karmic/ re-incarnation cycle that was ever intended.

seeker

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Yes, well its very much perception. We are not meant to endure this undending harsh duality, this is not needed. Basically if you have been hoodwinked and your perception hijacked to follow punitive authority and religons that harm you, instead of forgiveness (note Jehsua ben Joseph the wondeful Brother of Light, that incarnated did not teach a religion but rather a way, and he taught going within, the kingdom of heaven was within us, and to search for the real gems, the diamonds or pearls in life, that reputation, wealth, and the materiliasm was not = to the real diamonds and search. That we were the Many In One, the Many Branches of the Vine, and that forgiveness trumps karma. The rests was the trappings of Rome.

We are meant to examine and learn, there is always another way. We don't have to package ourselves up for food for reptiles in Saturns hellzones because we've been taught to suffer corporally. We can always trust our Higher Selves, though they can be tough on us, there is always another way to make up for mistakes, learn lessons, and grow in our ability to help others.

Basically its Higher Self you need to trust when you cross over. The tunnel, the light all makes it difficult. I believe your Higher Self and Family will be there, that your Higher Self is not an illusion they can fake for your real Higher Self wells up within you like a wellspring and is yourself expanded. I have experienced Higher Self. Most of the nde's seem to invovle a tunnel, often very tiny in some cases, reminds me of the narrow passage.

We have to be careful not to fall into our dreams, our perceptions, and delusions. Say over and over again, home, home. Your souls knows home no matter what.

[edit on 31-7-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Yes,Unity
, it is very much about perceptions; all here right now, if only awakened to the truth of this reality and become accepting of it could ascend at any time they choose; but it is getting them past the programming, getting them to think clearly without any pre-conceived ideas; and they will not do so until they make the choice to.

seeker

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by mellisamouse

I am sorry it has taken so long to reply to you, friend; somehow I missed your post, and I do apoligise; I do not recall seeing any castles on hillsides or any roads paved with gold; perhaps it came to you as a memory from a bible story or sermon?

It was very beautiful where I was, everything so vibrant and full of love and energy.

I can't wait to return...

seeker

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 02:22 AM
link   

as a part of the "living game" attributed to Enlil and Enki; that also is where the white light after death is supposedly connected, to the soul catcher matrix; but there are also friends here among us that are working on breaking that matrix and freeing all the souls caught in their web, to help all to accomplish ascension to the next level; as usual, we shall see...

Waiting on pins and needles my friend...

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Is everything that happened on Earth explained in the afterlife realm?

Is this what would an Elder in the afterlife realm would look like?:

Thanks.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Hi, I do agree that my near-death-experience in 2007 I found myself in a tunnel with energies all around me that were bright in energies and very hard to explain as it wasn't materlisitic like it didn't have an edge to any of it. This energy was all free flowing though if I stretch my arms out to reach into this tunnel it was at full arms length apart and the tunnel indeed was very narrow and just went on forever. Everywhere else was black and this tunnel just went on forever. Then when I awoke in my bed after my panic attack I felt like I plunged back into my finite self from ceiling height and re-call plunging into my bed matress and the whole bed swollowed me up then I bounced upwards.

I tryed to re-created this when I got better and I didn't get the same event. Mine you though when my Spirit/Soul plunged back into my body I could have sowrn I nearly broke the bed matress in half. :p

Here Unity_99 has quoted;

We have to be careful not to fall into our dreams, our perceptions, and delusions. Say over and over again, home, home. Your souls knows home no matter what.

What did you mean, that we should be careful not to fall into our dream's? I ask this because I have recently started to feel energies in the region of intentions/desires flow off people and some humour's me, other's shock me and other's make me feel a sense of happiness.

I am concerned because lately I have started bringing my created thought's to life.

That's why I truely believe we SHOULD be very careful with our Thoughts/Choices/Actions. As my Higher Self said to me from within "Be Careful".

L & L.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join