It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a look at the other side: My Near Death Experience...

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by theprofessionalnyc

Thanks for stopping by, and for the kudos; Ms. Cannon gives a lot of insight and knowledge to those who seek it, as do the works of the late Dr. Raymond Moody; there are literally thousands of people out there ready to talk about their own Nde's, and I am glad that sharing my experience has touched so many.

love and light to all

seeker

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Your story sounds very much like what the psychic Silvia Browne has described in her books. I felt your experience is very genuine and gives me hope in the fact that there is something after this life. I feel like our time here would only be concidered a blink. Thank you for posting and I look forward to more in the future.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by JustNatalieK

Thanks for stopping by, friend; Ms. Brown has some very good reads, and it amazes me that most people are not aware of the 1000's of people like me that have had this experience; as I can I will add to the account as dealing with economic prevails permits.

love to all

seeker

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I'm quite tired like always so il make this brief for now of my near-death-experience I experienced around this time of year in the Summer of 2007.

I had gone through some large streesful, emotional events of life and started loosing my direction for which I sooner became hospitalised and one of ten things that could have ruined me for life.

However as the Doctor's and Nurses said, this being a 'time' where they had to admit they believed I was being looked after by Angels.

They said it was a miracle I am still here.

And also a miracle that I walked away fine and even though I had a really sore, painful and fractures I MUST have Angels with me because the ten things would have been Coma/Heart-Attack/Elephant-Head/Disfigurement/Irregular heart-beat which I could have experienced a heart-attack in those 6 months rather than 24 hours/strokes/severe memory loss/severe headaches leading to panic attacks leading to heart-attacks..
The list went on.

I was put on 'Critical Condition' and was told after the incident occured some 12 hours before I got to the Hospital that I basically had 24 hours to live.

Yup! That scared the living daylights out of me, especially as I then realised how precise life is and that we shouldn't take it for granted.

I visisted two hospitals that being The Queen's Hospital and The Leicester Infirmary Maxifacial Department.

They checked me over and said they couldn't give me any Morphene as the tinest drop would kill me because I had a lot of alcohol content in my blood.

To cut story short, I hadn't been drink-driving. I was minding my own business staggering home from a night out and was walking back with my best friend. We thought we would have a bit of fun re-arranging his neighbours garden pots and as immature as it was he happened to be stood right-behind me as I did it.

That took the smile right off my face! Instead of yelling at us to piss-off! He turned into a hysterical mood and turned into a lunatic. I was trying to run and the next thing I was hit with something large and heavy - according to the nurses they believe I was hit around the face with a wooden bat!

Because it my bone I had wooden fragments left over embedded under the skin and between the fracture.

A joke that went too far and I ended up dead at one point.

My nde basically consisted of me lying down at my bedside after I had been at hospital all day long. I was just putting my head down when all I could think about was what a disappoint I had been to everybody/my family including myself.

Even to my intuition as my intuition and inner-self advised me NOT to go out that night and I didn't LISTEN. I knew something really bad was going to happen and felt so down and depressed that I figured I would only have a few drinks, not too much!

Got a bit carried away and staggered home and all hell broke out loose!

The strange thing is I remember the black-out after the sound of an egg shell having been cracked open and that sound coming from inside my head. It was the most disturbing sound yet!

After I tryed to get to sleep and feeling disappointed I kept telling myself I can't die like this, I need to change for the better.

I got so scared that I wouldn't wake up that I went into a 'Panic Attack' and lost rythem of my heart-beat and then went under-slowly. It was painful because my chest tightened up and I struggled to stay awake because I refused to fall asleep.

I remember feeling like I was falling. Imagine being on a rollercoaster and your travelling at 70mph+ down a horizontal drop of above 50 feet and just before you reach the bottom the safety harness and belt has been disabled and dismantled and you fall from your seat into oblivion.

I awoke to find myself as light as a feather. I felt as though I was floating and then everything was very dark and black around me apart from this energy field that was around me. It consisted of many light, bright energy vibrations and appeared to look like a tube just a tad bit bigger than my finite self.

I didn't see my finite body, I just saw myself as a light being for the first time.

I felt like I was constantly falling, like falling down a well and its all pitch black but there's a little light around you as you fall.

It was scary and I didn't know what to make of it. I felt like I was being pulled away from my finite self and because I choose to go back the unconditional love for my dad and mother and sister that I felt deeply attached to them, I refused to let go!

I believe that is why I felt and saw like I was in between. The force was that strong I nearly passed over. However I felt the unconditional love from within and awoke back into my finite self and felt like I had dropped back into my body and felt like I fell through my bed's mattress and then bounced upwards and landed on my back.

It was the most bizarre experience of an nde.

I have learnt from that experience and I do try to always stay on the path of LIGHT as after that knock around my head it awoke certain parts of my brain and the nurses said that they believe I could have psi abilities strenghten. They asked me certain questions to test my brain activity and I answered them with lots of intellect.

Considering how severe the head injury I progressed reasonbly well after 10 days I was back in work continuing my final year of my apprenticeship in Manufacturing Engineering.

Those days of my head injury were very hard for me as everything I perceived to be of a light source and from that day onwards everything has changed.

Thankyou for your time.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by DClairvoyant

Thank you so much dear friend for sharing. You have so much light in you.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Thank you so much dear friend for sharing. You have so much light in you.

Thankyou also and I do question my purpose of life nearly everyday, why do I hold back when I feel so much energy from within I would like to put this into something huge, masisve, positive, a big change for the world. I am still trying to find my direction in life and am willing for the best and positive ways of life.

L & L.

[edit on 25-7-2010 by DClairvoyant]

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by the seeker_713g

Originally posted by Deus Ex Machina 42

Where were you? What were your surroundings? Did they look human or alien? Friendly or non friendly?
I was lead into a clearing surrounded by tall lush trees and into a room that had rock walls on three sides and open to the blue sky above.

The elders were definitely human, all had the look of being middle aged do to the long flowing hair and each had a full beard that would reach down to shirt pocket level.

They were very warm and loving, everything in this place and every single thing radiated unconditional love,friend;

I have heard of and read about the 'Living Game"; it is your choice to believe in such, but you must realise that your thoughts give it substance; it is not a part of my experience or paradigm.

seeker

So-the elders were all men?

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Thanks for sharing your experience with us, friend; over the last 30 years i have read countless numbers of personal NDE's, and participated in a couple of group discussions held among experiencers; it is fascinating to me how so many are so similar yet how varied and different from person to person.

It also sounds like you didn't go past the veil in between, stopped short and returned; or else your memories of that have not been opened yet,

It is truly a life changing experience for most; always do everything from love, have patience and compassion, never worry or dwell on negativity; our thoughrs create...

love and light to all

seeker

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by the seeker_713g

Seeker, your description of your NDE on page 1 brought me to tears. You are absolutely correct in the events of seeing the elders, and watcing your life events replay, and judging yourself with them. That is what happens when everybody dies! I have many gifts of clairvoyance, mediumship, aswell as Ive had an NDE and I work with Angels. Many times I go to the hall you experienced and meet with the Elders to discuss my life progress.

Your experience reminded me, that there are some things that my sick body still needs to do (i am disabled with MS). Sometimes I feel like I should just not do anything until I die because I have done so much already leading up until now. To the point that if I died tomorrow Id be ok, but given the choice to lead a few more year here or die tomorrow- Id rather experience life here. Even though it is unruley, unfair, excrusiating, and really depressing. There is truly nothing like being incarnated and living life. The afterlife, while there is life, is very different.

I was given the choice recently by my elders, to die next year or to live out another 15-20 yrs. I thought it over seriously for a few days, and told them that Id rather live, even though I hate it so much. See this is my last life, my last incarnation- ever. On any planet, anywhere in the universe. This is my last chance to be in a body.

Somewhere inside of me, something tells me that its important. As much as I hate living, due to alot of physical limitations that my body gives me, I have this one last chance to do something. And Ive dedicated it to helping others. I am a spiritual counselor to those who need help and direction, and I also help the dead (earthbound ghosts) cross over to the other side.

I had one last question for you, you stated that you had an option to
A. Go into the light or
B. Go into the tunnel

Do you believe that choosing the tunnel allowed you the ability to come back to your body and had you chose the light you would of completely crossed over?

Im very intriqued by that statement. When I help spirits cross over, I cross them over into the light. But Ive also heard that its a tunnel, so I want to ask you if there is a difference or if crossing into the light and the tunnel brings you both to heaven.

Thank You for reminding me that there are still things I must do.

Blessings!

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
double post

[edit on 26-7-2010 by xynephadyn]

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by xynephadyn

Thank you for sharing with us, friend; to answer your question, and I am sure that some will raise their eyebrows at this, I believe the tunnel is the correct choice, that the light will not lead you into the other side, but to a trap for souls that will place them in a karma loop that is not controlled by the elders or the creators, but by the dark ones.

Also, I wasn't given the option to stay, but informed that I had to return, way to much to be done, and I remember being shown some of these; yet those memories have not been completely released as yet, and I am certain that they will not be until the appropriate moment has been reached.

Love and blessings to all

seeker

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by the seeker_713g

Thank you for sharing with us, friend; to answer your question, and I am sure that some will raise their eyebrows at this, I believe the tunnel is the correct choice, that the light will not lead you into the other side, but to a trap for souls that will place them in a karma loop that is not controlled by the elders or the creators, but by the dark ones.

Love and blessings to all

I believe this also and think that is the strongest message in this story.
However I find the entire story inspirational.

xynephadyn you have lots of courage to stay here 15 or 20 years, to help.

Peace!

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   

That is VERY interesting and I have never heard of this before...
Why do you feel this way, would you mind going into more detail?
Please

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Xen, there is a lot more to our reality here than meets the eye; part of what I was shown is a supposed evolutionary shift, on both a physical and mental level, that we the peple and our planet is supposed to undergo in our future; also that this world is controlled by the negative or dark side, whichever you prefer to call it, and that we are not the only race here.

Do I have any tangible, physical proof to offer? None whatsoever; but I do find the beliefs of the Hopi, the Terra Papers, and the Indian Vedas to be of interest? Indeed...

Thanks, perhaps that will help a little...

seeker

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 02:59 AM
link   

there is a lot more to our reality here than meets the eye; part of what I was shown is a supposed evolutionary shift, on both a physical and mental level, that we the peple and our planet is supposed to undergo in our future; also that this world is controlled by the negative or dark side, whichever you prefer to call it, and that we are not the only race here.

I agree, based on:

Has anyone ever experienced nirvana or happiness based on your life, what the MSM is reporting or how you feel life on Earth is progressing? Not for long?

There is much more going on here that apparently involves a war between unknown factions plus a grand lesson to mankind and all the soles presently involved.

It's an interesting ride that can only be appreciated with a jovial and circumspect viewpoint!

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by plumranch

Plumranch, even though we shall probably draw flak from this, it is way past time for everyone to stop, look, and listen to what is actually happening around us; I heartily agree that we all need to smile and be as positive as we possibly can, laugh long and hard, just to bring more positivity into being.

I can appreciate the sceptics ( the few real skeptical minds around, not the pseudo-hoax hammer variety) yet just have to smile and feel compassion for the vast majority that are so helplessly caught up in the total physical construct as dictated to them.

The winds of change are blowing, my friend, and most everyone around us are affected by it, whether they choose to acknowledge it or vehemently deny it...

It is somewhat easier for me, for I am just patiently waiting and anticipating the next chapter of my journey to begin; will "life" improve or worsen? That is in our hands, if we only accept that it is and get off our sheeple tails and do something about it between now and crossing over.

love and blessings to all.

seeker

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Hey Seeker,

Compelling story.

I would be very interested in reading the Physicians official dictation of this account. If you don’t have it, just call in to the records dept, and ask for the Dictation of your visit. You should get a typed copy. If you haven’t read it I’m sure you would find it fascinating. Being flat lined for 30 minuets is interesting enough, without the NDE.

Best wishes….

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
the seeker_713g,
1. Does every person meet the spiritual teachers/Elders after death?

2. Is there really a choice of incarnating anywhere else besides Earth?

3. Do the spiritual teachers/Elders prefer that souls incarnate on Earth?

4. Does a person reincarnate infinitely or is there a finite number of incarnations?

5. What happens when a person "fails" their life lessons"? Do they have to re-live the same life again?

6. Did the spiritual teachers/Elders talk about aliens like Grey Aliens, Reptilians, Arcturians, etc...?

7. So, if the spiritual teachers/Elders are in "human form", are there other Elders like in "Grey Alien form"?

8. Do the spiritual teachers/Elders prefer that souls incarnate as humans?
Will the spiritual teachers/Elders will allow a soul (that just lived life on Earth) to incarnate as a Grey Alien in their next life, for example?

Thank you very much.

[edit on 29-7-2010 by sphinx551]

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by sphinx551

Not everyone meets with their team, some may be in for a tougher time, after they leave their bodies, and yet they have their own recognition of what it is that is weighing them down.

Most people do experience their reviews and some need to repeat, Groundhog Day, many move on, to much better systems and frontiers but often after time spent with family and a break/holiday/time out, regroup and rebuild strength and stamina and love.

Others go Beyond, they have graduated, and they are out of the cosmos/school and return home to their beloved Family, the Many In One, unless they feel they must return after a time to assist with loved ones, and go the loops again possibly. This negative system affects us.

The team that we meet are ourselves, Higher Selves, and Family/Guides/Teachers, they are not only men, the Universe and the Beyond is not male dominated. Some of us don't switch genders alot and don't become transgender either, as many promote. I stay female. In a few of my experiences I've been called mother quite a bit. And know I'm female, that that was the right state of being, for I have to reflect the Feminine energies in a cosmos that promotes too many male values, such as control, and domination, I must be progression, equality, cooperation, grass roots value. And that grandmothers are = important, if not more so, than generals.

[edit on 29-7-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Sounds like you had a great experience there, even though you nearly died...

Many have asked questions and you have answered so i'm not too sure i have any questions which you havn't answered although i'd like to read more if possible on the experience...

Again i havn't read all the posts here so if you've gone into more detail on another page, please point me to it...

And i'd like to know if someone chooses to end their life, would they have the same experience as you had or could they hve the same experience?

[edit on 29-7-2010 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist]

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join